Blowout Cards Forums
This Just In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2012, 09:28 PM   #76 (permalink)
Member
 
freethrowtommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Packerland, US
Posts: 19,611
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALVINXLIONSX81 View Post
So who wants Aaron Rodgers, Stanzi is my starter now

Calvin is a beast even though i lost
I will give you Alex Smith... MVP last season.
__________________
Jordy Nelson PC: http://tinyurl.com/nelson87
Aaron Rodgers PC: http://tinyurl.com/rodgers12
Jerel Worthy PC: http://tinyurl.com/worthy99
freethrowtommy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:14 AM   #77 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 19
Default

I think I need another quarterback. Since two of them met their yardage limit (Luck went over by 13 on accident), as well as Luck and Vinatieri (yes, the kicker) reaching their TD limits.

Can't offer too much, but if you have some third string bum somewhere and need maybe a wide receiver, hit me up.

EDIT: Awww, they don't track kicker touchdowns with the quarterbacks

Last edited by UltimateZing; 12-14-2012 at 08:22 AM.
UltimateZing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:24 AM   #78 (permalink)
Member
 
freethrowtommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Packerland, US
Posts: 19,611
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateZing View Post
I think I need another quarterback. Since two of them met their yardage limit (Luck went over by 13 on accident), as well as Luck and Vinatieri (yes, the kicker) reaching their TD limits.

Can't offer too much, but if you have some third string bum somewhere and need maybe a wide receiver, hit me up.

EDIT: Awww, they don't track kicker touchdowns with the quarterbacks
Why don't you run the ball? You have over 1000 passing yards but zero running the ball?

Probably wouldn't have an issue if you added some running to your game.
__________________
Jordy Nelson PC: http://tinyurl.com/nelson87
Aaron Rodgers PC: http://tinyurl.com/rodgers12
Jerel Worthy PC: http://tinyurl.com/worthy99
freethrowtommy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:26 AM   #79 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freethrowtommy View Post
Why don't you run the ball? You have over 1000 passing yards but zero running the ball?

Probably wouldn't have an issue if you added some running to your game.
To beat a dead horse that I've had to explain to quite a few people, Donald Brown sucks with how they did running in this edition. He may every once in a while hit something for positive yardage, but more often than not, most runs with him are for losses.
UltimateZing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:56 AM   #80 (permalink)
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,293
Default

Run on first and 2nd down, and then pass on 3rd. sheesh.
__________________
THE Luke Kuechly Super Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (customs)

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:31 PM   #81 (permalink)
Member
 
sals_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 12th man, washington state
Posts: 2,736
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateZing View Post
To beat a dead horse that I've had to explain to quite a few people, Donald Brown sucks with how they did running in this edition. He may every once in a while hit something for positive yardage, but more often than not, most runs with him are for losses.
no excuses your becoming a joke with andrew luck. why cant you do that against a human user. cuz you cant ill own luck with my pass d. your beating a cpu and goin try hard on cpu. rofl. last season i let them get simmed or let users play my cpu. playin a cpu doesnt prove anything. do it against a user different story. people just piling on stats is lame, makes the season lame imo.
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:53 PM   #82 (permalink)
Member
 
iBLeeDBaTTLeReD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 6,400
Default

What's up ladies, glad to see the league is still going strong! How my Texans looking?
__________________
TEXANS PC FOR SALE. PM ME FOR DETAILS. LOWBALLERS AND FLIPPERS STAY AWAY, THIS IS NOT A FIRESALE
iBLeeDBaTTLeReD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:00 PM   #83 (permalink)
Member
 
freethrowtommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Packerland, US
Posts: 19,611
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD View Post
What's up ladies, glad to see the league is still going strong! How my Texans looking?
Bad... when are you coming back?
__________________
Jordy Nelson PC: http://tinyurl.com/nelson87
Aaron Rodgers PC: http://tinyurl.com/rodgers12
Jerel Worthy PC: http://tinyurl.com/worthy99
freethrowtommy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:06 PM   #84 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Johnson City, TN
Posts: 6,151
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sals_cardz View Post
no excuses your becoming a joke with andrew luck. why cant you do that against a human user. cuz you cant ill own luck with my pass d. your beating a cpu and goin try hard on cpu. rofl. last season i let them get simmed or let users play my cpu. playin a cpu doesnt prove anything. do it against a user different story. people just piling on stats is lame, makes the season lame imo.
Why cant you do that against a human user? Cuz you cant.

Not only did you answer your own question but you managed to do it while providing no proof to this statement. Now that is impressive.
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:14 PM   #85 (permalink)
Member
 
iBLeeDBaTTLeReD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 6,400
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freethrowtommy View Post
Bad... when are you coming back?
Hopefully not any time soon. We just had a layoff last week of November and there's talks of another next week.
__________________
TEXANS PC FOR SALE. PM ME FOR DETAILS. LOWBALLERS AND FLIPPERS STAY AWAY, THIS IS NOT A FIRESALE
iBLeeDBaTTLeReD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:35 PM   #86 (permalink)
Member
 
freethrowtommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Packerland, US
Posts: 19,611
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD View Post
Hopefully not any time soon. We just had a layoff last week of November and there's talks of another next week.
Oh! Good luck man!
__________________
Jordy Nelson PC: http://tinyurl.com/nelson87
Aaron Rodgers PC: http://tinyurl.com/rodgers12
Jerel Worthy PC: http://tinyurl.com/worthy99
freethrowtommy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:52 PM   #87 (permalink)
Member
 
jtrinaldi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 912
Default

Ill join if a slot is open
__________________
Sometimes there are no other words to explain stupidity
jtrinaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:40 AM   #88 (permalink)
Member
 
sals_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 12th man, washington state
Posts: 2,736
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
Why cant you do that against a human user? Cuz you cant.

Not only did you answer your own question but you managed to do it while providing no proof to this statement. Now that is impressive.
well i dont know what your talking about for one. next all im saying is playing against a cpu to get your yards up and stats up is lame. you shouldnt be running the score up on a cpu. yea i can do this to a cpu i can do it to a user ask about me. why arent you in the league? cuz your not good? you sure like coming in threads trying to bag on me are you my new groupie? dude get off my dick.
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:47 AM   #89 (permalink)
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,293
Default

i will say it takes a certain skill to do what these guys are doing to the cpu. I can't do it. But then again, I don't have much trouble in user games, so I guess what they're doing hurts themselves when they have human competition.
__________________
THE Luke Kuechly Super Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (customs)

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:47 AM   #90 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Johnson City, TN
Posts: 6,151
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sals_cardz View Post
well i dont know what your talking about for one. next all im saying is playing against a cpu to get your yards up and stats up is lame. you shouldnt be running the score up on a cpu. yea i can do this to a cpu i can do it to a user ask about me. why arent you in the league? cuz your not good? you sure like coming in threads trying to bag on me are you my new groupie? dude get off my dick.
Here, let me explain it to you in terms you may understand.

Bruh bruh, yo Anglish is straight gabbage, like cabbage from da hood my bruh. But seriously bruh, I am legit on da sticks mane. Ask around bruh. I canz hold my own, even against bros from da hood even on gabbage connects like da one you probably got. get slapped bruh bruh.
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:03 AM   #91 (permalink)
Member
 
sals_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 12th man, washington state
Posts: 2,736
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
Here, let me explain it to you in terms you may understand.

Bruh bruh, yo Anglish is straight gabbage, like cabbage from da hood my bruh. But seriously bruh, I am legit on da sticks mane. Ask around bruh. I canz hold my own, even against bros from da hood even on gabbage connects like da one you probably got. get slapped bruh bruh.
bro on the real my english isnt bad im not a professor i thought we established this. you always come in my threads hating. why? answer me that please. i dont got connect bro bro. if your so good join league or be kind enough to not be in the thread that your a part of. dude i dont got a problem with you at all but you always come in threads and bag on my posts. everyone says your a cool dude then why all the hate?
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:09 AM   #92 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Johnson City, TN
Posts: 6,151
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sals_cardz View Post
bro on the real my english isnt bad im not a professor i thought we established this. you always come in my threads hating. why? answer me that please. i dont got connect bro bro. if your so good join league or be kind enough to not be in the thread that your a part of. dude i dont got a problem with you at all but you always come in threads and bag on my posts. everyone says your a cool dude then why all the hate?
Because you run your mouth and then try to butter up to a good friend of mine as if you're an angel. You are fake, and fake is not something I stand for.
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:10 AM   #93 (permalink)
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
Because you run your mouth and then try to butter up to a good friend of mine as if you're an angel. You are fake, and fake is not something I stand for.
this is some real #@#@#@#@ right here!

Do we know
Who G B T N
Is Friends With?


__________________
THE Luke Kuechly Super Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (customs)

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:11 AM   #94 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Johnson City, TN
Posts: 6,151
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
this is some real #@#@#@#@ right here!
I keep it one hunded!

51/50 til I die boyzzzzzz.
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:15 AM   #95 (permalink)
Member
 
newton615's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: boston
Posts: 3,340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
this is some real #@#@#@#@ right here!

Do we know
Who G B T N
Is Friends With?


Trade me Raymond rice
I need him more then you do
Ill give you Mesko
__________________
In Bill We Trust
newton615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:16 AM   #96 (permalink)
Member
 
sals_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 12th man, washington state
Posts: 2,736
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
I keep it one hunded!

51/50 til I die boyzzzzzz.
go ahead and keep it 100 hundred. i run my mouth and act like an angel, ok if thats how you feel you are entitled to do so. im not here to make you like me you dont like me dont cool. i have never done anything to you or talked bad about you, so why you act like that toward me i dont know. so keep on hating.
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:17 AM   #97 (permalink)
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sals_cardz View Post
go ahead and keep it 100 hundred. i run my mouth and act like an angel, ok if thats how you feel you are entitled to do so. im not here to make you like me you dont like me dont cool. i have never done anything to you or talked bad about you, so why you act like that toward me i dont know. so keep on hating.
51+50 is 101... ?

5150 caraaaaaazy
__________________
THE Luke Kuechly Super Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (customs)

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:18 AM   #98 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Johnson City, TN
Posts: 6,151
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sals_cardz View Post
go ahead and keep it 100 hundred. i run my mouth and act like an angel, ok if thats how you feel you are entitled to do so. im not here to make you like me you dont like me dont cool. i have never done anything to you or talked bad about you, so why you act like that toward me i dont know. so keep on hating.
I'm not hating. I'm stating. I know you won't talk bad about me. I told you before I am 51/50. Might wanna check my resume and learn some basic math. That's 101 for your sucka tail.
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:19 AM   #99 (permalink)
Member
 
sals_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 12th man, washington state
Posts: 2,736
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
51+50 is 101... ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
I keep it one hunded!

51/50 til I die boyzzzzzz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
I keep it one hunded!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:21 AM   #100 (permalink)
Member
 
sals_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 12th man, washington state
Posts: 2,736
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
I'm not hating. I'm stating. I know you won't talk bad about me. I told you before I am 51/50. Might wanna check my resume and learn some basic math. That's 101 for your sucka tail.
well 101 then your not keeping it one hundred? now are you? im not an angel nor have i ever stated i was an angel. i like the bo community im not here to start fights and be rude. im here to trade with fellows collectors/hobbyists and be around sports and talk sports and other random news and look at peoples maildays. so have a good day, i know you wont talk bad about me cuz im not here to do that. lol
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.