Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2012, 03:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default Anybocy interested in oregon ducks illustrated fb magazines fs?

I have a bunch of these from this season as well as last two seasons including the 2010 BCS Championship run featuring past week's and upcomming week's football games for the Oregon Ducks squad.
The also feature tons of colorful pics from games, stats, injury reports, interviews, stories and updated recruiting progress. The best part is they each feature a top performer or Ducks star on the front cover which looks awesome framed and up on a wall in your collection!
I have some with Lamichael James on the cover as well.
Im asking 4.00 ea. with 3.50 shipping. If you buy 2 or more I will reduce price by 1.00 ea and cap shipping at 4.00!
LMK if you want to see the others and I'll PM you with what I have.
These are cool and a must have for any ducks football fans. They are exclusive to Oregon only and I obtain them here in Eugene.
Trueduckfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:27 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueduckfan View Post

I have a bunch of these from this season as well as last two seasons including the 2010 BCS Championship run featuring past week's and upcomming week's football games for the Oregon Ducks squad.
The also feature tons of colorful pics from games, stats, injury reports, interviews, stories and updated recruiting progress. The best part is they each feature a top performer or Ducks star on the front cover which looks awesome framed and up on a wall in your collection!
I have some with Lamichael James on the cover as well.
Im asking 4.00 ea. with 3.50 shipping. If you buy 2 or more I will reduce price by 1.00 ea and cap shipping at 4.00!
LMK if you want to see the others and I'll PM you with what I have.
These are cool and a must have for any ducks football fans. They are exclusive to Oregon only and I obtain them here in Eugene.
Stop stealing all these free magazines from mini marts some people actually like to read them
Niels50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niels50 View Post
Stop stealing all these free magazines from mini marts some people actually like to read them
I usually grab two when they come out at "other" stores where they dont move sir.
And when I say I have a whole stack of them what I mean is I have about 2 for every week From the last 2 or 3 years.

Last edited by Trueduckfan; 11-19-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:25 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
I usually grab two when they come out at "other" stores where they dont move sir.
And when I say I have a whole stack of them what I mean is I have about 2 for every week From the last 2 or 3 years.
In this picture i can see 3 of the Kenjon Barner ones If i worked at Dari Mart i would say something.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
In this picture i can see 3 of the Kenjon Barner ones If i worked at Dari Mart i would say something.
Ok saftie monitor. lol It does look like I ended up with 3 of this one. I got them awhile ago and havnt dug them out since the pic. I grab two at most at one store and then maybe an additional one later at another store if its one I want or want to pass on to family or friends.
I shop at one of the Knecths Auto Parts store where they ALWAYS have a whole stack a week later and they dont care if I wanted to take the whole stack cause nonone else is taking them! But I dont....
Anything else? I also stand up at the games sometimes. Is that ok?
Old 11-20-2012, 03:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

I'd be interested in any Mariota ones
JoshHamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:22 PM   #7 (permalink)

Can you please stop spamming the FB section with your Oregon Ducks crap. There is a b/s/t section for a reason.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:33 PM   #8 (permalink)

Dang I need to make a thread in the hockey section selling Austin Chronicles.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Can you please stop spamming the FB section with your Oregon Ducks crap. There is a b/s/t section for a reason.
why is everybody so RUDE on this site? Ive seen alot of rude comments on hijacking other peoples posts and crapping on peoples sales threads.
Where was I supposed to post this? Ive found in the past if I posted a thread in the wrong Forum, a Mod would fix it or move it and lmk. Apparrently this was ok.
And thanks for refering to my Ducks stuff as "crap"

And for anyone's curiousity questioning me selling these, Ive sold plenty on the Bay in the past. Surprisinly a large amount and did very well.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:46 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
why is everybody so RUDE on this site? Ive seen alot of rude comments on hijacking other peoples posts and crapping on peoples sales threads.
Where was I supposed to post this? Ive found in the past if I posted a thread in the wrong Forum, a Mod would fix it or move it and lmk. Apparrently this was ok.
And thanks for refering to my Ducks stuff as "crap"

And for anyone's curiousity questioning me selling these, Ive sold plenty on the Bay in the past. Surprisinly a large amount and did very well.
I bet you did well......

Selling free things for a profit on ebay

And if this site is to "RUDE" for you then leave, nobody if forcing you to stay.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:50 AM   #11 (permalink)

Welcome New Members! *Read here first* - Blowout Cards Forums

Reading is fundamental. There are only 2 mods on the site. You're responsible for posting YOUR threads in the right sub forum. Makes a few clicks and read before you call people rude because you choose to be too lazy to read the suggested reading...
PAYING VERY HANDSOMELY FOR THE "O" IN THE 2009 DREW BLEDSOE BY THE LETTER SET. WILL PAY $25 FINDERS FEE IF YOU DIRECT ME TO ONE AND I AM ABLE TO MAKE A DEAL (eBay and COMC listings NOT APPLICABLE/REDEEMABLE)
ssbledsoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:37 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
I thought these looked like the free magazine type of thing when I first saw this thread...I see that I was right. OP, with all due respect (and I'm saying with all due respect here), you can go suck a pig.
lambeauleap87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

wowxers guys
bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:04 PM   #14 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

GLWS... Do not worry about a couple
Old 11-21-2012, 08:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambeauleap87 View Post
I thought these looked like the free magazine type of thing when I first saw this thread...I see that I was right. OP, with all due respect (and I'm saying with all due respect here), you can go suck a pig.

Jesus Christ you guys make my blood boil when I read your comments. But I have to bite my tongue and be professional.

In response to your quote above, they are free but only available in this local area and also limited. So I figure I'm kinda helping out duck bands across the nation that don't have access to them. What's so hard about that? I am NOT going in and grabbing stacks of them! Like I said before I grabbed 2 maybe 3 at most, end of discussion quit pestering my petty little thread and get a life.
I'm not doing anything illegal and I'm not bothering you. You really don't have anything else to do than to worry about what I'm doing in trying to make a dollar or 2?
By the way I do a lot of this posting on the fly from my phone so it's hard to investigate every little thread and detail.
Thanks
Old 11-21-2012, 08:38 PM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Jesus Christ you guys make my blood boil when I read your comments. But I have to bite my tongue and be professional.

In response to your quote above, they are free but only available in this local area and also limited. So I figure I'm kinda helping out duck bands across the nation that don't have access to them. What's so hard about that? I am NOT going in and grabbing stacks of them! Like I said before I grabbed 2 maybe 3 at most, end of discussion quit pestering my petty little thread and get a life.
I'm not doing anything illegal and I'm not bothering you. You really don't have anything else to do than to worry about what I'm doing in trying to make a dollar or 2?
By the way I do a lot of this posting on the fly from my phone so it's hard to investigate every little thread and detail.
Thanks
If you are doing this to help fans that don't have access to them, then sell them for free, or just the cost of shipping!

Sounds more like you're helping yourself out and playing it off like you're just being nice.

If you're going to take free magazines and try and sell them for a profit, then own it, don't play it off like you're doing favors
1eyed_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:41 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
If you are doing this to help fans that don't have access to them, then sell them for free, or just the cost of shipping!

Sounds more like you're helping yourself out and playing it off like you're just being nice.

If you're going to take free magazines and try and sell them for a profit, then own it, don't play it off like you're doing favors

I agree with the bolded. On another site, I always get help with things like regional SIs. I pay/charge the price of the magazine and the cost of shipping.
SDcardguy24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:03 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

OP, where do you get your autographs from?
Old 11-21-2012, 09:29 PM   #19 (permalink)

You strike me as the type that takes hotel soap/shampoo and tries to resell on ebay.
ninjacookies is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:00 PM   #20 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjacookies View Post
You strike me as the type that takes hotel soap/shampoo and tries to resell on ebay.
I bet I do. Other than this you can't get me to take anything even money from people that are willing to just hand it to me What about me doing something for it.
This is ridiculous. They're free!!!! I take 1 to 3 at most From 1 location Out of atleast 20 in town Where they sit for a week because nobody else tookem!

Do me a favor, you guys that don't know anything about these, stay out of it please. The guy that started this conversation I think was just pissed cuz he always misses them or mad he didn't think of it. If the people running the stores and shops don't care and tell me to take as many as I want then I'm pretty sure it's not an issue.

And the fans in New York appreciate these. Also look it the asking price on these: after shipping fees an envelope I'm lucky if I make a dollar. Whoo Hoo.

Hey there's a guy here in town that gets the oregon players to sign his mini helmets and then he sells them for at least 50 each! Better go stop him too.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:04 PM   #21 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I bet I do. Other than this you can't get me to take anything even money from people that are willing to just hand it to me What about me doing something for it.
This is ridiculous. They're free!!!! I take 1 to 3 at most From 1 location Out of atleast 20 in town Where they sit for a week because nobody else tookem!

Do me a favor, you guys that don't know anything about these, stay out of it please. The guy that started this conversation I think was just pissed cuz he always misses them or mad he didn't think of it. If the people running the stores and shops don't care and tell me to take as many as I want then I'm pretty sure it's not an issue.

And the fans in New York appreciate these. Also look it the asking price on these: after shipping fees an envelope I'm lucky if I make a dollar. Whoo Hoo.

Hey there's a guy here in town that gets the oregon players to sign his mini helmets and then he sells them for at least 50 each! Better go stop him too.
But you sell oregon signed stuff too, don't you?
Old 11-21-2012, 10:17 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:

If you sold for $4 a peace you would cover all costs and provide Oregon Duck fans rare magazines all over the country, but you are not doing that. THAT is the problem with this thread.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:46 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
If you sold for $4 a peace you would cover all costs and provide Oregon Duck fans rare magazines all over the country, but you are not doing that. THAT is the problem with this thread.
I think you should all relax, Besides the OP posting in the wrong section, I see no problem making $2-5 off these, He is spending all the time getting them and shipping them while the person buying them gets them at there doorstep.

OP, From now on, just post threads like this in the Football B/S/T Forum, which means Buy/Sell/Trade.....

Looking to Buy- Redskins-Raiders-Bills-Lakers-PelicansRookie Autos
FreeFlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:49 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeFlow View Post
I think you should all relax, Besides the OP posting in the wrong section, I see no problem making $2-5 off these, He is spending all the time getting them and shipping them while the person buying them gets them at there doorstep.

OP, From now on, just post threads like this in the Football B/S/T Forum, which means Buy/Sell/Trade.....
I have no problem with him selling these. The problem is that he says that he is helping people out when he is making a quick buck. No problems here, Go Ducks!!!