Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2012, 12:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,817
Default PlDid anyone buy this card or know this seller?

Please help. I have been waiting for feedback from the buyer of this card for over a month. I am a HUGE mccarthy fan and NEED this card I am willing to OVERPAY. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Here is the card:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLIN-MCCART...p2047675.l2557

Last edited by Shinypsptitans; 11-19-2012 at 12:07 AM.
Shinypsptitans is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Srt42004n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 16,247
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinypsptitans View Post
Please help. I have been waiting for feedback from the buyer of this card for over a month. I am a HUGE mccarthy fan and NEED this card I am willing to OVERPAY. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
What card?
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,817
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
What card?
Edited it....it is a Rising Rookies Colin McCarthy 1/1 Platinum Parallel!
Shinypsptitans is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,817
Default

Anyone?.............
Shinypsptitans is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Kansas
Posts: 2,528
Default

You didn't happen to bid on it, did you?
epic23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
03supto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 4,082
Default

checking feedback...hahaha classic...check his left feedback for others...but good luck that's a reputable seller
__________________
OFFICIAL SUPERCOLLECTOR:JONATHAN STEWART, LaMICHAEL JAMES, KIKO ALONSO, DION JORDAN, KENJON BARNER, KYLE LONG
03supto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Kansas
Posts: 2,528
Default

Well, if you did bid on it, you can check your bid history(not the item's) and see the winner's full user id.

I might be stating the obvious, but I didn't know that for a long time... or maybe I knew it the first time I collected 9 years ago.

The only transaction I've had with that seller, he left feedback within a couple days after I paid.
epic23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: COS, CO
Posts: 7,409
Default

I'm glad you lost out on it and I hope the new owner says no.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,817
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by epic23 View Post
Well, if you did bid on it, you can check your bid history(not the item's) and see the winner's full user id.

I might be stating the obvious, but I didn't know that for a long time... or maybe I knew it the first time I collected 9 years ago.

The only transaction I've had with that seller, he left feedback within a couple days after I paid.
Okay how exactly do I see my bid history......because I went to the item's bid history and i only showed my bid...thanks btw for the help!
Shinypsptitans is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,817
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03supto View Post
checking feedback...hahaha classic...check his left feedback for others...but good luck that's a reputable seller
I did....nothing found
Shinypsptitans is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
mikeyp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Greenville, NC
Posts: 2,818
Default

If you bid on it then you should have bid high enough to win if it's this big of a deal. Just saying.
__________________
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/mikeyp
mikeyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,817
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyp View Post
If you bid on it then you should have bid high enough to win if it's this big of a deal. Just saying.
Yeah I bid 0.99 right when it was listed for ***** and giggles and planned to bid on it when it went off
Shinypsptitans is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Kansas
Posts: 2,528
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinypsptitans View Post
Okay how exactly do I see my bid history......because I went to the item's bid history and i only showed my bid...thanks btw for the help!
On my phone, so might not be the best instructions, but:

1. Go to ebay main page.

2. Click on "advanced" on the search bar

3. On the left side of the page, you should be able to search by seller, by bidder, etc... Select "by bidder" and enter your screen name. Make sure "completed listings" option is selected.

4. Find the item and see who the high bidder was.


Again, this is just from memory, but that should be detailed enough to get you there.
epic23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,817
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by epic23 View Post
On my phone, so might not be the best instructions, but:

1. Go to ebay main page.

2. Click on "advanced" on the search bar

3. On the left side of the page, you should be able to search by seller, by bidder, etc... Select "by bidder" and enter your screen name. Make sure "completed listings" option is selected.

4. Find the item and see who the high bidder was.


Again, this is just from memory, but that should be detailed enough to get you there.
Thank you so much....I guess my bad run of luck continues.....I did not realize that it was the last 30 days.....the card ended on Oct 14....which is just too late....man I guess I missed it

Last edited by Shinypsptitans; 11-19-2012 at 07:03 PM.
Shinypsptitans is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Kansas
Posts: 2,528
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinypsptitans View Post
Thank you so much....I guess my bad run of luck continues.....I did not realize that it was the last 30 days.....the card ended on Oct 14....which is just too late....man I guess I missed it
That sucks. Don't know why he hasn't left feedback for it.

Good luck with your search.
epic23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.