Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2012, 02:20 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default How about them Bucs

people are not talking about them bucs i wouldnt be suprised if these guys make it to the playoffs... Doug Martin is one hell of a running back, Josh Freeman is one of the most under rated QB coz of his bad year last year and they have talent at WRs solid O-line too... Def needs to improve a little
Old 11-19-2012, 02:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

They will not make the playoffs, they squeaked by the panthers yesterday and I just don't see them making it. Doug Martin is a beast and VJax is a great receiver but Freeman is mediocre and inconsistent.
Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:33 PM   #3 (permalink)

They have a very tough schedule ahead of them. Two against ATL, @DEN, and @NO. I agree they have a great young team though.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:33 PM   #4 (permalink)

they are fun to watch i like twinkies when field goals are made from the first down line even when the TV makes funny noises but before the cable comes on the sun rises frantically, how would they do it if not for James Wilder Sr?
Old 11-19-2012, 02:34 PM   #5 (permalink)

I will be rooting for the seahawks and bucs the rest of the way. I think they will go 1-1 against atlanta, lose to the saints, that in itself is 2 loses not much room for error.
nickha2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:19 PM   #6 (permalink)

The Falcons are prime for losing now they barely won yesterday as well . The Bucs have a chance to win 4 of 6 i'd say. But even if they make the playoffs i don't see them winning the Corners are very weak but don't give up. I'd really like to see the Bucs win out or only lose two.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:44 PM   #7 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to saintsfan9

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetal View Post
they are fun to watch i like twinkies when field goals are made from the first down line even when the TV makes funny noises but before the cable comes on the sun rises frantically, how would they do it if not for James Wilder Sr?
wtf did I just read? are you ok?
saintsfan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
What the F*** are you babbling about hahahaha I love it
Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:59 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Cocaine is a hell of a drug

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:28 PM   #10 (permalink)

While I agree they don't make the playoffs I'm amazed at how far they have come. Schiano was getting killed at the beginning of the year and now you can make a case that he is the leader for Coach of the Year. He has completely changed the attitude.

They have succeeded with a rash of injuries as well. 2 Pro Bowl Tackles have gone down for the year. Clayborne, their best defensive player last year went down after 3 games and starting LB Geno Hayes is out for the year.

Their secondary is a mess. They are continually running out 7th rounders and UFA and trying to disguise them as starting CBs and Nickel CBs. I like Barron but he's still a rookie and is having some growing pains.

I think Vincent Jackson has made a HUGE difference for the offense, even bigger than I thought he would when we signed him. He stretches the field which opens up the run game and it takes a ton of pressure of Mike Williams. Freeman now has confidence in his WRs and isn't trying to force everything like he did last year. He's still not quite there yet but after last year and the first couple of games this year, I was just about ready to throw in the towel on him. The last drive of the 4th quarter and the drive in overtime yesterday were perfect. I feel like I did 2 years ago when the Bucs vastly overachieved only to come crashing back down the next year.

I think if they bring in a CB in free agency and draft another one, they are definite playoff contenders next year.