Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2012, 03:56 PM   #51 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bethlehem PA
Posts: 6,299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeesfan24 View Post
I paid $365 for my DeMarco and did not regret it for one second. if you are building all Ware rainbows, I have the 2009 TC super. Would only move it for a comparable DeMarco 1/1 though
$365?!?! I paid $65 for the Pierre from 2009 bowman chrome
pierrethomasfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:01 PM   #52 (permalink)
Member
 
yankeesfan24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Middle Of Nowhere, PA
Posts: 16,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrethomasfan View Post
$365?!?! I paid $65 for the Pierre from 2009 bowman chrome
Yeah, I didnt think it was bad at all. It would have went $200+ easily at auction, so I wanted to make sure I got it.



to the owner of the 2012 Ware, I picked up the 09 version for $99 . You may want to re-consider your price a bit...
__________________
Blowout's Resident DeMarco Murray Supercollector
DM PC Stats: 1144/1781. 133 1/1's, 217 Autos, 237 Gu, 301 #ed, 252 Base/RC's
http://demarcomurraysupercollector.webs.com/index.htm
Also want your Markel Brown, Mason Plumlee and Deron Williams
yankeesfan24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:02 PM   #53 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bethlehem PA
Posts: 6,299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Actually the seller of the card is the hooligan.

The $950 price on Ebay make me think he smokes Meth.

The $500 he actually thinks he will get makes me think Adderall



Here you go Sparky.
Place it in the Buy/Sell/Trade folder.
Place a price.

Get no offers on your price.

Rinse, repeat.

Image the offers you get on Ebay, they will be LOWER here!!
Adderall is good
pierrethomasfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:03 PM   #54 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bethlehem PA
Posts: 6,299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeesfan24 View Post
Yeah, I didnt think it was bad at all. It would have went $200+ easily at auction, so I wanted to make sure I got it.



to the owner of the 2012 Ware, I picked up the 09 version for $99 . You may want to re-consider your price a bit...
Too bad I benched demarco last night he finally gets a start and I'm outta the playoffs. Nice avatar though
pierrethomasfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:33 PM   #55 (permalink)
Member
 
wheeler281's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 6,146
Send a message via AIM to wheeler281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeesfan24 View Post
Yeah, I didnt think it was bad at all. It would have went $200+ easily at auction, so I wanted to make sure I got it.

to the owner of the 2012 Ware, I picked up the 09 version for $99 . You may want to re-consider your price a bit...

You are a crackhead to pay that for a card that will be worth 70 dollars in a couple years. You need to get out more
__________________
Collecting High End Steelers
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:39 PM   #56 (permalink)
Member
 
Idol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 1,850
Default

Wheeler is that a 1/1 Doug Martin Shield I see
__________________
Follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Type in the hashtag #mscauctions. Always looking for new consignments for our weekly eBay auctions. Check out http://www.mscauctions.com for more details
Idol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:55 PM   #57 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 3,991
Default

We should do this for the finest nick toon super on the bay. Offered more than the platinum super and he said $500 is the lowest he'd go. Is this the same guy???!!
__________________
Yep
brett06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:57 PM   #58 (permalink)
Member
 
DanShakespeare's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 6,264
Default

All I hear now is crickets from the owner of this card on both the b/s/t section and here, hopefully he deactivates his account because I'm sure were all tired of him and his bs.
__________________
#TeamConnor!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:22 PM   #59 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
All I hear now is crickets from the owner of this card on both the b/s/t section and here, hopefully he deactivates his account because I'm sure were all tired of him and his bs.
im sorry i have a life outside of getting bashed on this site. if anyone wants to make an offer feel free
JonMead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:41 PM   #60 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 7,150
Default

If I pulled a card like that I wouldn't want to sell it unless I got a really good offer, so I do see your stance.
However, if you're actually TRYING to sell it, you should be a little more open to the market...

If an Arian Foster couldn't sell for $200 (and may not sell relisted at $175), what makes you think this is worth so much more?
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:43 PM   #61 (permalink)
Member
 
wheeler281's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 6,146
Send a message via AIM to wheeler281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idol View Post
Wheeler is that a 1/1 Doug Martin Shield I see
In my best Tyler Perry Gay voice "oh sookie sookie now it sure is"
__________________
Collecting High End Steelers
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:38 PM   #62 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,991
Default

The worse thing that can happen is for a superfractor to get in the hands of someone who is not broke or not hurting for money. If this is the case here then you are gonna pay out the wazoo for it. You should just make an offer of the highest you are willing to pay. If he says no then move on.
__________________
If you give Panini business you deserve what you get
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:39 PM   #63 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
The worse thing that can happen is for a superfractor to get in the hands of someone who is not broke or not hurting for money. If this is the case here then you are gonna pay out the wazoo for it. You should just make an offer of the highest you are willing to pay. If he says no then move on.
i am neither i just am not going to settle for a huge lowballing
JonMead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:43 PM   #64 (permalink)
Member
 
yankeesfan24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Middle Of Nowhere, PA
Posts: 16,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonMead View Post
i am neither i just am not going to settle for a huge lowballing
Guess you missed my post. Anything over $100 is not a lowball, considering what I paid for a similar card
__________________
Blowout's Resident DeMarco Murray Supercollector
DM PC Stats: 1144/1781. 133 1/1's, 217 Autos, 237 Gu, 301 #ed, 252 Base/RC's
http://demarcomurraysupercollector.webs.com/index.htm
Also want your Markel Brown, Mason Plumlee and Deron Williams
yankeesfan24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:54 PM   #65 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 7,150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonMead View Post
i am neither i just am not going to settle for a huge lowballing
Please answer my question posted just above.

So you've done no research other than what someone is "asking" for theirs, and you think everything less than this figure that you've come to all by yourself is lowballing?
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:11 PM   #66 (permalink)
Member
 
56chev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,172
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeesfan24 View Post
Anything over $100 is not a lowball, considering what I paid for a similar card
QFTxeleventybillion
__________________
BRONCOS collector
8000+ Base/Parallel/#'d/Refractor/RC
500+ Game used/Patch/Auto
ALWAYS looking for Broncos superfractors!
56chev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:57 AM   #67 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,991
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonMead View Post
i am neither i just am not going to settle for a huge lowballing
Stick to your guns. Who cares what anybody says about a price when it comes to a Superfractor. They dont set the price, you do. You have the only copy in the world available, you control the market. They dont wanna pay your price, tell them to stick it. You will get bamboozled, lowballed, hoodwinked, shang-hide, and bottomfed on here. Take that sucker to Ebay if you wanna do serious business.
__________________
If you give Panini business you deserve what you get
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:54 AM   #68 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 211
Default

All these people telling this guy that it's his card and he can set the price for any reason whatsoever are ridiculous. Yea, you're right, but I'd say its more likely the guy has no connection with the card whatsoever except that he wants to squeeze every last buck out of some drooling Ware collector. The guy should realize the the card belongs in the hands of someone who is truly going to appreciate it, look at the market price for what similar cards (not the Peyton Manning super) are going for and then perhaps charge a $75-100 dollar premium since he is looking to cash in on it. That way, he makes a good sell instead of sitting on it waiting for no one to come along and offer him 600 bucks and someone can feel good about paying a little more than it's actually worth.

Instead, the card will sit on eBay for months until he finally realizes that no one is going to pay that much and at that point, sells the card for $100 bucks cause 2013 is already out and who knows, maybe Ware gets injured. Stop wasting buyer's time and sell the card now and feel good that you sold a piece of cardboard without even a signature on it for hundreds of bucks.

That is all.
Sternic25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:09 AM   #69 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,307
Default

i am a huge ware collector, but like anything else if im selling it there is a minimum i will sell it for i am not looking to give this card away.
JonMead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:16 AM   #70 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternic25 View Post
All these people telling this guy that it's his card and he can set the price for any reason whatsoever are ridiculous. Yea, you're right, but I'd say its more likely the guy has no connection with the card whatsoever except that he wants to squeeze every last buck out of some drooling Ware collector. The guy should realize the the card belongs in the hands of someone who is truly going to appreciate it, look at the market price for what similar cards (not the Peyton Manning super) are going for and then perhaps charge a $75-100 dollar premium since he is looking to cash in on it. That way, he makes a good sell instead of sitting on it waiting for no one to come along and offer him 600 bucks and someone can feel good about paying a little more than it's actually worth.

Instead, the card will sit on eBay for months until he finally realizes that no one is going to pay that much and at that point, sells the card for $100 bucks cause 2013 is already out and who knows, maybe Ware gets injured. Stop wasting buyer's time and sell the card now and feel good that you sold a piece of cardboard without even a signature on it for hundreds of bucks.

That is all.
1. there wasting my time with low offers
2. only one person on blowout has sent me an offer and that is the person whos thread this is
3. i will sell it but i am not trying to be a money grubbing whore when this is a fair price to start negotiating at.
4. i am a huge cowboys fan so worst case i keep the card.
JonMead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:21 AM   #71 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 19,026
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonMead View Post
1. there wasting my time with low offers
2. only one person on blowout has sent me an offer and that is the person whos thread this is
3. i will sell it but i am not trying to be a money grubbing whore when this is a fair price to start negotiating at.
4. i am a huge cowboys fan so worst case i keep the card.
Stop. You make yourself look dumber all the time. You have stated yourself that you want a MINIMUM of $500.

People told you that was a pipe dream. You don't agree.

Fine. Keep your card and enjoy if because you are such HUGE Cowboy fan.
__________________
Thin skinned megalomaniacs shouldn't post on message boards.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:23 AM   #72 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Stop. You make yourself look dumber all the time. You have stated yourself that you want a MINIMUM of $500.

People told you that was a pipe dream. You don't agree.

Fine. Keep your card and enjoy if because you are such HUGE Cowboy fan.
this is more than a fair price for the only card in the world for 2012 chrome. if only it was auto'd then it would be an easy 1500
JonMead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:24 AM   #73 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 19,026
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonMead View Post
this is more than a fair price for the only card in the world for 2012 chrome. if only it was auto'd then it would be an easy 1500

You keep thinking this Skippy. Enoy the card because you are going to have it for a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time
__________________
Thin skinned megalomaniacs shouldn't post on message boards.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:35 AM   #74 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,307
Default

ill tell you all what since im a nice guy i will knock off 100 on the price 850 and its sold dlvd. only available if you PM
JonMead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:37 AM   #75 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 36,729
Default

Troll is obvious...
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.