Blowout Cards Forums
Halloween

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2012, 12:40 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default 1/1 Case Keenum Auto, Ryan Grant, Tim Hightower Print Plates

Any Supercollectors out there of any of the 3, would like to pass the cards to someone that would collect instead of profit.
I picked up a
2012 Donruss Elite Case Keenum Print Plate Auto 1/1 (Magenta)

2012 Ryan Grant Topps Print Plate 1/1 (Yellow)

2012 Time Hightower Topps Print Plate 1/1 (Black)

So I've got some interest in Keenum from this and if there are Super Collectors out there this may be tough to come by to, pulled from my 1/2 case of SPx, may be ways to get people stuff of his that want it.

Last edited by ajw9356; 12-11-2012 at 09:47 PM. Reason: post Scans
ajw9356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:51 AM   #2 (permalink)

Awesome idea! I am unfortunately not a supercollector but LOVE keenum! He was a great college QB!

Also Collecting: Yordano Ventura Autos, Color!
IowaCubs1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:15 AM   #3 (permalink)

Approximate combined value is < $1
pejc300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:28 AM   #4 (permalink)

What uni is Hightower in?
AKHMERICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:37 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKHMERICA View Post
What uni is Hightower in?
Hightower is in Redskins
Old 12-10-2012, 01:44 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajw9356 View Post
Hightower is in Redskins
Alright, just curious about what uni he was wearing as a free agent lol. I do try to collect the 'skins, but unfortunately I'm not a super collector. I'm too cheap haha!
AKHMERICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:06 AM   #7 (permalink)

i do have a QB pc started that keenum would be sweet if no team collector asks about it let me know if we can get something going on it please thanks
tmoney1723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:30 AM   #8 (permalink)

I pc Keenum, he fits in my u of h super collection and in my texans collect. Look at my past posts looking for keenum
BCush56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCush56 View Post
I pc Keenum, he fits in my u of h super collection and in my texans collect. Look at my past posts looking for keenum
Here ya go bud

Looking for any Case Keenum texans cards.
pierrethomasfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:35 AM   #10 (permalink)

i supercollect keenum, have a a couple o master sets already looking for more for sure
mrmojorisin71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:51 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pejc300 View Post
Approximate combined value is < $1
Actually, this is a gift so the true value is priceless. Learn to be appreciative.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:18 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieDively View Post
Actually, this is a gift so the true value is priceless. Learn to be appreciative.
You are absolutely right...I missed that. Thought he was looking for trade. I stand corrected and apologize
Old 12-10-2012, 10:39 AM   #13 (permalink)

I'm a huge packer collector, but between school and Christmas I haven't bought much lately, but I'd interested in the Grant

Always Looking for Clay Matthews autos/patches

Buying or trading for Clay Matthews Inception Cards!! Let me know if you have any!

Last edited by Skeletonbuster; 12-10-2012 at 10:46 AM.
Skeletonbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:42 AM   #14 (permalink)

Nice NCAA all time passing record holders 1/1

Who do you collect AJW?
Old 12-10-2012, 10:46 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
You are absolutely right...I missed that. Thought he was looking for trade. I stand corrected and apologize
Thank you for apologizing! I misread all the time especially if I am on my iPod.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:13 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Thank you for apologizing! I misread all the time especially if I am on my iPod.
Sorry if there is confusion I was looking to trade or sell them but I wanted to try to find someone that might collect them first. I'd rather get them to a true collector of a player for less than someone trying to make $20 off of me. If someone knows of anyone collecting these players let them know please. I'm not looking to make money on them just get back what I had to buy them for in sale or trade. It sounds like someone is a Keemun super collector and I will start with him. I know Hightower is no great prize so I'd probable look to get $7 dlvd and $12 for the Ryan grant as that was what I put into the collection value plus my shipping or trade for chiefs saints royals Kansas state players or okc thunder. But again if there is someone that collects them I want them to get them and not hold someone hostage for an extra $10 just because they know someone collects them. Sorry for any confusion.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:22 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
It appears that you are correct so allow me to extend an apology to you.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:25 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
It appears that you are correct so allow me to extend an apology to you.
I wouldn't say that, it was a tasteless post to begin with. If Pej didn't have something worth saying, why say it? I haven't gone on any of their posts and said that their cards aren't worth the cardboard it's printed on? What was the point of the post but to be negative. I've seen some of your posts on here and they are all very nice, positive, and trying to brighten the forum with kindness, I really enjoy reading them. However Pej's post is exactly opposite of about everything I've see you post, unfortunately sticking up for me backfired on you, I'm sorry that happened. Like yourself, I am tired of the negativity. I was trying to ignore the post.
I am really trying to get the 1/1 stuff to people that would really want it for a collection as opposed to to the following. I was also held hostage on a card once because the person knew I needed it for my collection, first he made me wait 9 months before finally trading me the card and second he wanted a Randall Cobb Auto for a Darren Sproles RC, granted it was /25, but that was when Randall Cobb first broke out and his stuff was super expensive and Sproles wasn't a popular player to most as his best productivity was mostly for special teams and a couple of nice games as a fill in at San Diego to that point.
To explain a little: A friend of mine was hurting for money to buy his daughter Christmas and I gave him quite a bit of money, which I am low on myself, for his collection. I'm just trying to recover most of the money I put out on his collection, so that I can pay the rest of the bills this month also. I don't collect to make money, but mainly sell to buy more PC cards but in this case, I need to get a some of that money back. All of my taxes, tags, insurance all come due in December to the tune of about $1500 of which half was spent on cards yesterday. Bad choice on my part, but trying to help a friend.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:38 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake03svtf View Post
Nice NCAA all time passing record holders 1/1

Who do you collect AJW?
^^^^^^^^^^
Work with this guy. Trust me, he is deserving and has been following this Keenum peron since he was an avg. player at Kevin Kolb University.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:19 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajw9356 View Post
I wouldn't say that, it was a tasteless post to begin with. If Pej didn't have something worth saying, why say it? I haven't gone on any of their posts and said that their cards aren't worth the cardboard it's printed on? What was the point of the post but to be negative. I've seen some of your posts on here and they are all very nice, positive, and trying to brighten the forum with kindness, I really enjoy reading them. However Pej's post is exactly opposite of about everything I've see you post, unfortunately sticking up for me backfired on you, I'm sorry that happened. Like yourself, I am tired of the negativity. I was trying to ignore the post.
I am really trying to get the 1/1 stuff to people that would really want it for a collection as opposed to to the following. I was also held hostage on a card once because the person knew I needed it for my collection, first he made me wait 9 months before finally trading me the card and second he wanted a Randall Cobb Auto for a Darren Sproles RC, granted it was /25, but that was when Randall Cobb first broke out and his stuff was super expensive and Sproles wasn't a popular player to most as his best productivity was mostly for special teams and a couple of nice games as a fill in at San Diego to that point.
To explain a little: A friend of mine was hurting for money to buy his daughter Christmas and I gave him quite a bit of money, which I am low on myself, for his collection. I'm just trying to recover most of the money I put out on his collection, so that I can pay the rest of the bills this month also. I don't collect to make money, but mainly sell to buy more PC cards but in this case, I need to get a some of that money back. All of my taxes, tags, insurance all come due in December to the tune of about $1500 of which half was spent on cards yesterday. Bad choice on my part, but trying to help a friend.
My bad bro, was just trying to be funny. Great cards and I hope they go to a good home