Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 06:00 PM   #101 (permalink)

Im saying you think you know everything because a team played teams that are lucky to put up 10 points in a game? Come on! Russel can't hit a wr if he were the only player on the field and the browns, ya, won't go there. Did I bring up the bengals???? Where in my previous post did I rip on the bengals? You find It, I send u my 2 boxes of LL completely free unopened from BO. What about the other teams sir? I noticed u did NOT mention them. They, the broncos are nowhere near what their record indicates. Weather they should've or could've won IDC. They are not good. You ask anyone who has done the transition, it doesn't happen the next season. It takes time.
P.47
brett06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:04 PM   #102 (permalink)

This is the recent transition from the 4-3 to the 3-4. ONE team made a nice leap, the chargers, while the pats stayed the same and another improved 2 wins. Look how others actually went backwards. Im sure you will try and find some way to say its wrong. Go ahead, the records are proof.
look at the sack and INT differences as well. You say im wrong? No budy, sorry. Im going by what has happened and what people are saying. stats as well from them teams as well.
Transitioning into a 3-4 Defense - Bolts From The Blue
P.47
Old 10-06-2009, 06:14 PM   #103 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

I am not going to argue this with you as you clearly have your fan blinders on and won't see it any other way. God, it is really nice to be a gambler and not have blinders to certain teams.
wolffer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:19 PM   #104 (permalink)

No I see what your saying. I just read to what you said in another post on playing weak teams. WHich the broncos played the raiders, the browns, and dallas. None of which are very good at all. When you play teams, that really suck, you don't have to be great to win? U say how many points did the broncos give up, in 7 vs the bengals, tthen you brought the packers into it? Well how many points did your broncos score vs that terible d in cincy?? 13!!!!!!!! The pack scored more and had a tough ending. Come man. You don't wanan see it the otehr way because you wanna be right. Sorry, Like I said, they haven't really played anyone yet man. Just scroll back to the page where you will see you said they held the bengals to 7, but only score 13 because of a tip drill to end the game. Im done!
P.47
Old 10-06-2009, 06:23 PM   #105 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

And this is part of my problem you go from talking defense to talking offense. A blind man could see the Broncos offense isn't that great hell all you would have to tell him is Kyle Orton and he would agree. My arguement was Denver is making a switch this year as well as the Packers and it isn't effecting them. So this is a terrible excuss to use for the Packers.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:30 PM   #106 (permalink)

It isn't affecting them because the browns, comboys, raiders, have no big name or almost big name WR's. That defense was broguht in to make opportunites for the secondary. If there are no good recievers and the oppsing offense just plain sucks vs everyone, then it will make the broncos look good. How many teams will hold oakland, clevland for sure to ten points or less? Possibly even the bengals to under 16 as well? If most the teams are doing it then maybe its the lack of an offense they are facing. They don't need to face a great offense, but one that is well balanced and we will see what happens. Also, depends on how many players, if any the broncos had, that have already played the 3-4 prior to the year. No packer had played it other than a safety they picked up 2 weeks ago. Thats helps as well. Maybe this will be easier. Ig you have 6 guys who playedt he 3-4 come to a team with 5 that haven't, the learning/switch will be easier vs a team that had no player, and or just one who had played that defense. Its going to be harder. Every fan I have talked to in wisconsin, friend and not, has not even expected the defense to be good this year. Not even the experts did. Like the stats showed up there, its a tough transition. Maybe denver had players who have played it before.
P.47
Old 10-06-2009, 07:00 PM   #107 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

So once they beat the Pats this weekend you already have an excuss built in as it will be they are not balanced. Off the top of my head the broncos only have Andre Davis who has played in the 3-4 as he has been with Cleveland the past few years. Again nice try you just need to admit the defense sucks and it didn't matter if it was a 4-3 or 3-4 they were running they would still be terrible.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:08 PM   #108 (permalink)

No I won't have an excuse????? Lol I subscribed to this thread because denver will get walloped by the pats. I won't rub it in, nor will say I told you so. I will just laugh. I never said the packers had a good defense? Again, where in any of my post did i? we gave up over 20 pts to the rams. I never thought i would have to admit what I knew. It takes time. But ya, I hope you take the pats to lose to the broncos. good luck with that.
P.47
Old 10-06-2009, 07:26 PM   #109 (permalink)

I didn't take time to read the thread so I don't really know what the 11 pages are about but I just wanted to say go Brett Favre! Packers suck! I think Mr. Favre would like to know how all you Cheese Heads like them apples (said in a Matt Damon-like Boston accent)!!! And the Big 10 sucks as bad as the Packers!!
danimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:28 PM   #110 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal View Post
I didn't take time to read the thread so I don't really know what the 11 pages are about but I just wanted to say go Brett Favre! Packers suck! I think Mr. Favre would like to know how all you Cheese Heads like them apples (said in a Matt Damon-like Boston accent)!!! And the Big 10 sucks as bad as the Packers!!
LOL women...
P.47
Old 10-06-2009, 08:56 PM   #111 (permalink)

Cmon Farve stills throws the ball with speed he picked them apart did you see some of them ropes he tossed, he is where he wanted to be last year kicking packers d_ck in the dirt
revil41 is offline   Reply With Quote