Blowout Cards Forums
2014 holiday shipping promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2012, 11:44 AM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
nickha2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Lambeau Field
Posts: 3,579
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjacookies View Post
Si. Another thread. But now my curiosity has peaked about this whole ordeal, and I have now devoted a bit of my time into digging deeper.

I want to keep this thread clean, and only have posts containing 'known facts' about the situation that don't quite add up right. Again, no speculation, just evidence.

Here's an interesting thing I found regarding our beloved friend Haiku and a fellow member named hxcdavidjones.

You will all recall Haiku's giveaway of the Nick Foles platinum rpa #06/10 a few weeks back. A memory refresher here:

Nick Foles RAP /10... FREE Yup!

Well, that same card was 'sold' at auction approximately a month ago on ebay by username r_hansen_11. However, in the feedback for this r_hansen_11 ebay guy you can see that hxcbenjones left a negative feedback stating he won the auction but never received the card.

eBay Feedback Profile for r_hansen_11

You can also see an alarming string of negatives for this person recently including a 1/1 ichiro card for over $1,100, and the buyer stated the person was 'overseas,' yet all their item listings stated Washington, US as the location.

I'm pretty darn sure this was one of (and possibly still is one of Haiku's ebay seller accounts). How else would Haiku have that same card to give away 2 weeks later on blowout, and suddenly have a string of negatives on ebay. It all ties together.

HOWEVER, the truly odd thing is, is that hxc is also a member here on blowout, under screenname hxcdavidjones (ben or david? o.0 ) and his last post stated the following in one of the haiku suspended threads:

"He used to have his name attached to his paypal, but then changed it. I still trust the guy, I hope everything works out with everyone's claims. Happy holidays and Merry Christmas."


BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!! /billymays

This hxcdavidjones had already known our beloved Haiku and done something 'special' for him very recently...in fact, on November 02.

Cards I purchased for a single dollar..

Yes, according to Haiku, hxcdavidjones had pm'd him 'out of the blue' and allowed him to buy a russell wilson and andy dalton auto lot worth well over $100 for a single dollar.



So, my friends. I ask you, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, was it mere coincidence this mystery character hxc had taken it upon himself to sell mr. haiku over $100 worth of cards for 4 quarters, THEN not 3 weeks later mysteriously be the winner of the same card on ebay that Mr. Haiku gave away on blowout?

I think not. But feel free to make your own judgement.


Also feel free to post actual 'facts' about the situation that does not quite add up. No speculation, but thread facts and events. Let's keep this clean so those affected may hopefully find some answers and peace.
I received all of those cards in a mystery lot minus the russell wilson card.
nickha2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:49 AM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
frohole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 1,154
Default

I was actually watching this sale and the time stamp of Fraser was 1 minute before Haiku edited his post with the Durant photo and price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by epic23 View Post
I don't know if it's been brought up or not... but in this thread, Fraser9698 posted first for a KD Sport Royalty auto that Haiku had "mistakenly" priced at $11.xx.

Yeah..HA Ha HA Quick sale with a good cause

Post 12 gingerscards suggests that Fraser posted before Haiku even showed the card.

Now, I was watching when it happened, and Haiku's "last edited" time stamp did indeed show :08 right after the card was posted, while Fraser's post to claim the KD shows :07

Just something I found interesting, but didn't give much thought until now.

Maybe Haiku just gave him an insider tip.
__________________
Collecting Steve Smith #89
Current Steve Smith 1/1s----151----
frohole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:04 PM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 
88horsepower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Bay, California
Posts: 4,507
Default

Unfortunately, there are probably still some active members here who are either alternate Haiku accounts or people working with Haiku. Yeah, I know that's speculative, but given the vast number of "accounts" that are already involved with him and have been banned, it's going to be interesting to see who else might be attached to him at this point.
__________________
Colts Rookie Autograph Supercollector Since 1996
Current Most Wanted Non 1/1 Cards: 1999 Playoff Contenders SSD Speed Terrence Wilkins Auto, 2003 Leaf Limited Gold Monikers Dallas Clark Auto, 2005 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Emerald Auto Marlin Jackson
88horsepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:59 PM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Boise,Idaho
Posts: 1,633
Default

Also all three things sold by HXC on ebay, were being shipped from Hawaii as early as last month, but according to his own post just moved from Tampa to West Virginia......
__________________
Lewis Brinson PM if you pull any of his cards

Riddle: I do no wrong when I am called out I talk smack than run to a moderator when you hurt my feelings...who am I?
texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:14 PM   #30 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,448
Default

I won a Haiku random card giveaway once! I was pretty excited knowing his "history" of giveaways. Ended up being 3 Matt Flynn base cards from 2012.

They were free so no complaints at all, but definitely wasn't much of a giveaway
1eyed_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:17 PM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 
texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Boise,Idaho
Posts: 1,633
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
I won a Haiku random card giveaway once! I was pretty excited knowing his "history" of giveaways. Ended up being 3 Matt Flynn base cards from 2012.

They were free so no complaints at all, but definitely wasn't much of a giveaway
hahaha that sucks
__________________
Lewis Brinson PM if you pull any of his cards

Riddle: I do no wrong when I am called out I talk smack than run to a moderator when you hurt my feelings...who am I?
texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:17 PM   #32 (permalink)
Member
 
dbo808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: HI
Posts: 1,424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas View Post
Also all three things sold by HXC on ebay, were being shipped from Hawaii as early as last month, but according to his own post just moved from Tampa to West Virginia......
If you have the Hawaii address I dont mind trying to track it down lol.
__________________
TORREY SMITH SUPERCOLLECTOR (95 + AUTOS) ALSO PC ANY AND ALL RAVENS
http://s895.photobucket.com/user/dbo808/library/FOR%20TRADE%20FOR%20SALE?sort=6&page=0
dbo808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:20 PM   #33 (permalink)
Member
 
texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Boise,Idaho
Posts: 1,633
Default

ill try and get it, he was selling military items so could be the base there on mainland
__________________
Lewis Brinson PM if you pull any of his cards

Riddle: I do no wrong when I am called out I talk smack than run to a moderator when you hurt my feelings...who am I?
texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:21 PM   #34 (permalink)
Member
 
allday_vikes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
I won a Haiku random card giveaway once! I was pretty excited knowing his "history" of giveaways. Ended up being 3 Matt Flynn base cards from 2012.

They were free so no complaints at all, but definitely wasn't much of a giveaway
Did he tried to forced you into writing a thank you thread?
__________________
I'm a SUPER COLLECTOR of, "autographs not issued by the manufactures" formally recognized by JSA but not by Beckett!
allday_vikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:21 PM   #35 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,448
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by allday_vikes View Post
Did he tried to forced you into writing a thank you thread?
Ha, no he didn't do that.
1eyed_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:27 PM   #36 (permalink)
Member
 
HBMC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Missouri
Posts: 8,793
Default

Well, I was convinced his motives were altruistic. I was completely fooled.

I received a free Dual auto, which I immediately have away to someone I know. I don't know if that card was stolen or not. If it is, I will do my best to get it back to its original owner.
__________________
I PC: Dallas Cowboys, Arkansas Razorbacks, StL Cards, KC Chiefs
http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i413/hogsboysmavscards/
Searching for a 14 UD Chris Smith B&W #'d/10
Andrew Luck RIP Oscar Taveras
HBMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:07 PM   #37 (permalink)
Member
 
trixstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Seattle
Posts: 11,045
Default

This thing is like an onion, the more you peel away the more it stinks.

(Seinfeld content)
__________________
Follow me on twitter @bigtrix36
I PC Da Bears, Seahawks, Mariners, Pirates
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/trixstar
trixstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:24 PM   #38 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: usa
Posts: 7,574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjacookies View Post
No doubt, man.

I'm about to blow your guys' mind some moar.


Ok, so on October 29, 2012, our friend Haiku made another thread giveaway for a free gold standard draft card (basketball), which you may see here:

Free Gold Standard Draft XCRQ [Baseketball]

Not less than a few seconds later, the member Smooth replies immediately, thus 'seemingly' winning the giveaway. To the untrained eye this was just another case of 'right place at the right time,' eh?

Guess again.

Check under Smooth's screenname. That is right, says Banned. Have checked his feedback and previous posts thoroughly and found nothing regarding wrongdoings which would warrant a ban.

You know why he's banned? Because ALL screennames associated with a single IP address gets banned on the forum when one screenname gets banned. So when Haiku's account got banned...guess who also did?

You guessed it!


You know, I'm actually starting to wonder exactly how many of these items or cards actually 'were' won by legit individuals on this forum. Many of his contests had some incredibly difficult questionaires which required an insane amount of guessing skill and were never won, and then there were others that were won by one of his alter egos.

Makes all the more sense now, he probably gave away MAYBE a little less than a grand in items, in order to scam for 10,000 or more. It was pretty elaborate, but I'm just trying to dig up as much as I can.
If I remember correctly, Smooth was banned a few weeks ago. I just remember that from seeing his screen name on a thread somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by epic23 View Post
I don't know if it's been brought up or not... but in this thread, Fraser9698 posted first for a KD Sport Royalty auto that Haiku had "mistakenly" priced at $11.xx.

Yeah..HA Ha HA Quick sale with a good cause

Post 12 gingerscards suggests that Fraser posted before Haiku even showed the card.

Now, I was watching when it happened, and Haiku's "last edited" time stamp did indeed show :08 right after the card was posted, while Fraser's post to claim the KD shows :07

Just something I found interesting, but didn't give much thought until now.

Maybe Haiku just gave him an insider tip.
Yeah, thought that was kinda funny. Ginger said something about it, then not another peep from anyone else.
__________________
__________________________________

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:55 PM   #39 (permalink)
Member
 
Fraser9698's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: @FraserMemGroup
Posts: 3,784
Default

Yep, Haiku texted me earlier in the day and said he was going to put a Durant in his quicksales on the football forum(I guess to let me know because I never look at them on that forum). I saw the thread right after he posted it and responded "I'll take the KD".

More importantly, does anyone know if the KD was taken from someone as well? I had a bunch of cards taken by him(thread + list is on the bball forum) and would like to return it to it's rightful owner given proof that it was theirs if it was a stolen card. If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me and I'd be happy to give you a call.
Fraser9698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:59 PM   #40 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Charleston, WV
Posts: 2,132
Default

My name is David Benjamin Jones. I am in the ARMY, was at Ft Bragg, NC for 5 1/2 years before PCS'ing to Schofield Barracks, HI. I was medically discharged on 30NOV of this year. Took and still on terminal leave starting 1DEC. My dad is stationed (LTC; Army) at MacDill AFB in Tampa FL. I spent a couple weeks with him before I drove my family up to WV where I will reside and go to college. Please, if you have question why not ask me? Do not string my name through the mud like I was the douche who ran off with everyone's money.
hxcdavidjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:01 PM   #41 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: usa
Posts: 7,574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraser9698 View Post
Yep, Haiku texted me earlier in the day and said he was going to put a Durant in his quicksales on the football forum(I guess to let me know because I never look at them on that forum). I saw the thread right after he posted it and responded "I'll take the KD".

More importantly, does anyone know if the KD was taken from someone as well? I had a bunch of cards taken by him(thread + list is on the bball forum) and would like to return it to it's rightful owner given proof that it was theirs if it was a stolen card. If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me and I'd be happy to give you a call.
I believe people are wondering about the timestamps. You posted you'll take it at :07, but card wasn't posted until :08.
__________________
__________________________________

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:02 PM   #42 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bethlehem PA
Posts: 6,299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxcdavidjones View Post
My name is David Benjamin Jones. I am in the ARMY, was at Ft Bragg, NC for 5 1/2 years before PCS'ing to Schofield Barracks, HI. I was medically discharged on 30NOV of this year. Took and still on terminal leave starting 1DEC. My dad is stationed (LTC; Army) at MacDill AFB in Tampa FL. I spent a couple weeks with him before I drove my family up to WV where I will reside and go to college. Please, if you have question why not ask me? Do not string my name through the mud like I was the douche who ran off with everyone's money.
Hahaha this signature made me chuckle
pierrethomasfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:41 PM   #43 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Charleston, WV
Posts: 2,132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas View Post
Also all three things sold by HXC on ebay, were being shipped from Hawaii as early as last month, but according to his own post just moved from Tampa to West Virginia......
If you read my post verbatim, it says nothing about moving from Tampa to West Virginia... Please quit jumping to conclusions.
hxcdavidjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:55 PM   #44 (permalink)
Member
 
peekaboo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 12,565
Default

I personally have sold via CASH to hxcdavidjones and it was from HAWAII. This person was in the Military in hawaii. I can vouch to his word was GOLDEN. Thanks again David.
__________________
www.ScottRobbins.origamiowl.com/ your special friends will love you!
peekaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:28 PM   #45 (permalink)
Member
 
ninjacookies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: West Coast, formerly Mother Russia
Posts: 10,138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxcdavidjones View Post
My name is David Benjamin Jones. I am in the ARMY, was at Ft Bragg, NC for 5 1/2 years before PCS'ing to Schofield Barracks, HI. I was medically discharged on 30NOV of this year. Took and still on terminal leave starting 1DEC. My dad is stationed (LTC; Army) at MacDill AFB in Tampa FL. I spent a couple weeks with him before I drove my family up to WV where I will reside and go to college. Please, if you have question why not ask me? Do not string my name through the mud like I was the douche who ran off with everyone's money.
Thank you for replying, though I saw you were online a LOT yesterday and certainly saw this thread for awhile...

Couple of things I'd like to ask:

1) What prompted you to all the sudden choose and pick Haiku to sell the russell wilson/dalton autographed lot for a single dollar? I mean, I know 'good deeds' do happen in this world, contrary to this fiasco on blowout...but it just seems very odd that you would do that out of the blue


2) But the real huge red flag, is how do you explain that you were also 'ironically' the person who 'won' the Nick Foles platinum rpa /10 from an ebay seller, claimed you never got it...then Haiku 'mysteriously' ends up having the card in his possession a few weeks later and gives it away on blowout. I'm sure if it was Haiku on ebay, that you would have seen his name or address in the checkout details and something would go off in your head since you had already sent and sold him a card lot for a dollar.

Now, either lightning strikes twice here or things just don't add up. Either that was Haiku's alternate ebay account, or he is somehow tied to it...or something.

But it doesn't make sense whatsoever. Add to the fact your signature basically asking how can anyone question Haiku's character/integrity based on one of his 'feel good' post quotes, and it's not looking very good in your court.
ninjacookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:38 PM   #46 (permalink)
Member
 
BoxBreaker72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 5,289
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
I believe people are wondering about the timestamps. You posted you'll take it at :07, but card wasn't posted until :08.
This is what a lot of people want to know..

Fraser won't address it.. at least not yet
BoxBreaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:26 PM   #47 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Charleston, WV
Posts: 2,132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjacookies View Post
Thank you for replying, though I saw you were online a LOT yesterday and certainly saw this thread for awhile...

Couple of things I'd like to ask:

1) What prompted you to all the sudden choose and pick Haiku to sell the russell wilson/dalton autographed lot for a single dollar? I mean, I know 'good deeds' do happen in this world, contrary to this fiasco on blowout...but it just seems very odd that you would do that out of the blue


2) But the real huge red flag, is how do you explain that you were also 'ironically' the person who 'won' the Nick Foles platinum rpa /10 from an ebay seller, claimed you never got it...then Haiku 'mysteriously' ends up having the card in his possession a few weeks later and gives it away on blowout. I'm sure if it was Haiku on ebay, that you would have seen his name or address in the checkout details and something would go off in your head since you had already sent and sold him a card lot for a dollar.

Now, either lightning strikes twice here or things just don't add up. Either that was Haiku's alternate ebay account, or he is somehow tied to it...or something.

But it doesn't make sense whatsoever. Add to the fact your signature basically asking how can anyone question Haiku's character/integrity based on one of his 'feel good' post quotes, and it's not looking very good in your court.
Wilson Valdez messaged me about the same two questions. I will post them up to avoid telling this story 3240 times. And I had BO browser open on my phone the entire trip from Tampa yesterday through this morning. I could only read a few threads because I get sick when I try to read for prolonged periods of time in the car. Here is the PM....

EDIT: Read this PM convo from the bottom up. Makes sense that way!

i am assuming the Foles card?

I won the card the week before he made his first start. Paid instantly. Messaged the seller that I was getting ready to move and wanted to know when he would ship and/or if he could expodite the process and that I would pay extra for it. He messaged me and said it was going out the next day. A week goes by (in the process Haiku post a Foles wanted thread, and I asked if he wanted the card) and I still had not heard from the seller after 2-4 messages asking for DC. I finally get a message stating that the seller had been in a serious accident and that the card would go out. I told the seller on not to ship and that I was leaving a NEG and filing a claim. He told me that the card had shipped, provided me with a DC number (luckily we were not supposed to clear the house until 30NOV). I kept the claim open in case he was sending base and video taped the package being opened on my phone (deleted after I saw it was the Foles card and in good shape). Closed the claim. Haiku responded a few days later stating he still wanted the Foles and I sold it for 100 (20 dollars less than what I paid). I think he tried to sell it as soon as he got it for about 185 with no takers, then down to 150, then gave it away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez
Wait, so what happened with your ebay/paypal, then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxcdavidjones
I thought Haiku "Jay Morgan" was a nice dude, always saw him giving stuff away ETC. I cannot remember what thread it was, but he wanted to buy RC QB's, and I thought I would be nice and shoot him a couple cards to show he was appreciated by the community. Told him to give me a couple dollars for shipping and thats that. I remember for certainty that one was a R. Wilson Elite /99 cannot remember what the other card was. Any way, he left me feedback and we started conversing occasionally. I bought a few things from him Cutler BGS 9, Weeden Acetate, and a few more lower-end things. I ended up selling a few things to him for about a total of 125-150ish including the Foles card RayRay was worried about. He said he was going to send me a nice Christmas gift (after I saw him post a 05 Rodgers Contenders on one of his FS threads. I told him that I was getting ready to get out of the Army soon and did not have a solid address at the moment and would update him once I had one. About 3-5 days ago I sent him a PM with my new address in WV and he never responded. Started reading all these new threads about him, thought it was a huge misunderstanding (hence, my post about still trusting him), but now completely understand what has happened. I posted in another thread that I remembered that he had his name on his paypal and a member here asked me for his name (which I did not give up at the time because I just thought it was a misunderstanding.) However, someone else posted his name before I could get around to doing it on the public forum. Anyway, I believe that is about all the interaction that I had with Haiku, no text, phone calls, e-mails. Just a few dealings with him with a handful of cards going either way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez
Quote:
Originally Posted by hxcdavidjones
Whats up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez
WHen you get back on PM me. I want to get you in the clear so people can move on to the rightful problem at hand.
Tell me what happened with you and Haiku...the whole story, and I will post telling people to get off your back. Be honest though. I know more info than pretty much anyone is sharing in public.
hxcdavidjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:33 PM   #48 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Empire State✈
Posts: 5,685
Send a message via Skype™ to Strasburg
Default

I can believe this, as he did give you money to donate to the wounded warriors foundation
Strasburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:34 PM   #49 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Charleston, WV
Posts: 2,132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strasburg View Post
I can believe this, as he did give you money to donate to the wounded warriors foundation
He did not personally give me money. Take a look at his thread. He said he donated the money himself.
hxcdavidjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:36 PM   #50 (permalink)
Member
 
BigNate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: RI
Posts: 542
Default

Why did you leave negative feedback saying you never received the card?
BigNate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.