Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2012, 10:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

Angry Coolcards

Hey guys, I'm sure most of you will call me ignorant in the first place for dealing with this user but let me just say I didn't know. About a week or so ago, user Coolcards said he was interested in some of my football cards so I sent him the links to the eBay auctions. He sent me very good offers so I did not hesitate to accept. Well to make a long story short he flat out didn't pay and now my cards are tied up in the resolution center. He kept saying "I will pay tonight" then when he didn't pay and I confronted him, he stated "I said I would try". This continued for a few days and now he won't even respond to me. My theory is why would you send me offers on items you cannot pay for or don't intend to pay for? I am not the type of person that slanders others names or talk bad about someone because I am a very nice person and I believe in karma. After further research of this user on the forum, I see this is not the first time this user has done wrong. I also spoke with my friends on BlogTV and was told to stay clear. They stated he is a young kid and has ripped several people off in the past. I did not lose anything from this transaction but I just wanted to give others a heads up so you won't in the future. Everyone have a Merry Christmas and stay safe.

Blowout username: Coolcards
BlogTV username: Coolcards
eBay ID: raymondoct1998
BsHaDy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:16 PM   #2 (permalink)

Not the first time someone has bashed him. I think he has more negative fb then positive if I recall
Old 12-20-2012, 10:19 PM   #3 (permalink)

I just checked his feedback and he has 4 positive feedback on the same day from the same person..
ajscards101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:57 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsHaDy View Post
Hey guys, I'm sure most of you will call me ignorant in the first place for dealing with this user but let me just say I didn't know. About a week or so ago, user Coolcards said he was interested in some of my football cards so I sent him the links to the eBay auctions. He sent me very good offers so I did not hesitate to accept. Well to make a long story short he flat out didn't pay and now my cards are tied up in the resolution center. He kept saying "I will pay tonight" then when he didn't pay and I confronted him, he stated "I said I would try". This continued for a few days and now he won't even respond to me. My theory is why would you send me offers on items you cannot pay for or don't intend to pay for? I am not the type of person that slanders others names or talk bad about someone because I am a very nice person and I believe in karma. After further research of this user on the forum, I see this is not the first time this user has done wrong. I also spoke with my friends on BlogTV and was told to stay clear. They stated he is a young kid and has ripped several people off in the past. I did not lose anything from this transaction but I just wanted to give others a heads up so you won't in the future. Everyone have a Merry Christmas and stay safe.

Blowout username: Coolcards
BlogTV username: Coolcards
eBay ID: raymondoct1998
There is tons of people on here like this. Hit up the members feedback section and go back a few pages and do some reading. There is some shady people on here. Most of who are still active members so be careful.