Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2012, 08:17 PM   #126 (permalink)
Member
 
PlatinumPlus502's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 3,769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by allday_vikes View Post
You must be talking about the Lions eh?!

But,

LOL, the only franchise that even matters? Well, according to all the non Bears fans, if the Bears cease to exist tomorrow, none of us would even care nor would it matter to us!
What a life it must be to troll card forums. Over 1800 posts and only 3 trades completed? Go on somewhere...
PlatinumPlus502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:48 PM   #127 (permalink)
Member
 
allday_vikes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post
What a life it must be to troll card forums. Over 1800 posts and only 3 trades completed? Go on somewhere...
LOL that's coming from a person who's been here not even a year, yet have almost as many posts as does a person who's been here for years!

Oh and my 3 lowly itrader is probably more important than all yours combine!

I like it when idiots love to use the word, "troll" for comebacks when they have none left!
__________________
I'm a SUPER COLLECTOR of, "autographs not issued by the manufactures" formally recognized by JSA but not by Beckett!

Last edited by allday_vikes; 12-26-2012 at 08:52 PM.
allday_vikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:54 PM   #128 (permalink)
Member
 
achilles01987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post
Really? Because sans a 1st quarter explosion by AP against us IN MINNESOTA... The bears pretty much controlled the remainder of that game.

The vikings are a joke. Actually, more than a joke.

Go ahead and bash me all you want, im not the one who sits there and roots for a team that almost left their state. I'm not the one who roots for a team who has not been relevant basically ever. If it werent for chicago there probably wouldnt even be professional football.

So bow down to your founders of this game you enjoy and recognize the only franchise that even matters. Bear Down. Vikings blow. Enough said.
LMAO?!! Who won again?! Because at the end of the day, that's all that matters...
__________________
COLLECTING HIGH END CHRISTIAN PONDER
photobucket.com/albums/ss359/achilles01987
achilles01987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:03 PM   #129 (permalink)
Member
 
PlatinumPlus502's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 3,769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles01987 View Post
LMAO?!! Who won again?! Because at the end of the day, that's all that matters...
Yup.. And didnt we spank the vikings the first time we played? Again... at the end of the day thats all that matter...
PlatinumPlus502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:26 PM   #130 (permalink)
Member
 
gergs1134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,965
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post
Yup.. And didnt we spank the vikings the first time we played? Again... at the end of the day thats all that matter...
Who controls their own destiny again? I forget.
gergs1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:28 PM   #131 (permalink)
Member
 
freethrowtommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Packerland, US
Posts: 19,395
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gergs1134 View Post
Who controls their own destiny again? I forget.
I guess it depends on if you think the Vikings can beat the Packers...
__________________
Jordy Nelson PC: http://tinyurl.com/nelson87
Aaron Rodgers PC: http://tinyurl.com/rodgers12
Jerel Worthy PC: http://tinyurl.com/worthy99
freethrowtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:28 PM   #132 (permalink)
Member
 
MarshallCutler6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 8,292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gergs1134 View Post
Who controls their own destiny again? I forget.
Who plays one of the best teams in football fighting for the bye while the other plays a 4-11 team? I forget.
__________________
Collecting anything that interests me.
#TeamConnor
MarshallCutler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:47 PM   #133 (permalink)
Member
 
gergs1134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,965
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallCutler6 View Post
Who plays one of the best teams in football fighting for the bye while the other plays a 4-11 team? I forget.
C'mon now, you can't answer a question with a question. I just looked into my crystal ball and it says the Bears are going to lose to the Lions anyway.
gergs1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:26 PM   #134 (permalink)
Member
 
Chaddie84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fargo, ND
Posts: 6,146
Default

I can't wait for Sunday! No matter how things turn out, it's going to be entertaining.

Good move by the NFL scheduling inner division matchups week 17.
__________________
COMC Auto-Accept Set at 20%

Lots of [???], [Missing] and #N/A at ROCK BOTTOM PRICES!
Chaddie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:53 PM   #135 (permalink)
Member
 
achilles01987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post
Yup.. And didnt we spank the vikings the first time we played? Again... at the end of the day thats all that matter...
Second place in the NFC north... Nuff said... FTB
__________________
COLLECTING HIGH END CHRISTIAN PONDER
photobucket.com/albums/ss359/achilles01987
achilles01987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:55 PM   #136 (permalink)
Member
 
MarshallCutler6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 8,292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles01987 View Post
Second place in the NFC north... Nuff said... FTB
You didnt see us Bears fans running around bragging about 2nd place for the last month, did you? Wanna know why? Because its not an accomplishment.
__________________
Collecting anything that interests me.
#TeamConnor
MarshallCutler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:57 PM   #137 (permalink)
Member
 
lambeauleap87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,350
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles01987 View Post
Second place in the NFC north... Nuff said... FTB
__________________
"Opening Day is coming soon, and even Obama can't take that away."
I collect Packers, former Ohio State Buckeyes, Blue Jackets, and Indians.
lambeauleap87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:10 AM   #138 (permalink)
Member
 
achilles01987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallCutler6 View Post
You didnt see us Bears fans running around bragging about 2nd place for the last month, did you? Wanna know why? Because its not an accomplishment.
Oh I'm not bragging, by any means. Just proving a point that we are a better team in our division.
__________________
COLLECTING HIGH END CHRISTIAN PONDER
photobucket.com/albums/ss359/achilles01987
achilles01987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:11 AM   #139 (permalink)
Member
 
MarshallCutler6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 8,292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles01987 View Post
Oh I'm not bragging, by any means. Just proving a point that we are a better team in our division.
And if the Bears beat the Lions and the PAckers beat the Vikings, what then?
__________________
Collecting anything that interests me.
#TeamConnor
MarshallCutler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:21 AM   #140 (permalink)
Member
 
achilles01987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallCutler6 View Post
And if the Bears beat the Lions and the PAckers beat the Vikings, what then?
And if we beat the bears twice next year what then!? That's just fkn stupid. I'm talking about right now, boy. Anyway isn't this a Packers Vikings game thread? Oh yeah, it is. Take your lame bears s@&t and GTFO...
__________________
COLLECTING HIGH END CHRISTIAN PONDER
photobucket.com/albums/ss359/achilles01987
achilles01987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:25 AM   #141 (permalink)
Member
 
MarshallCutler6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 8,292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles01987 View Post
And if we beat the bears twice next year what then!? That's just fkn stupid. I'm talking about right now, boy. Anyway isn't this a Packers Vikings game thread? Oh yeah, it is. Take your lame bears s@&t and GTFO...
Actually what you said is stupid. You are making a claim that one team is better than the other because of a tiebreaker that can still be largely affected by the remaining game. You say they are the better team RIGHT NOW, correct? Well thats untrue, since tiebreakers are not applied until the end of the regular season, and since we split the head to head matchup, we are tied for 2nd RIGHT NOW.
__________________
Collecting anything that interests me.
#TeamConnor
MarshallCutler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:28 AM   #142 (permalink)
Member
 
gergs1134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,965
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallCutler6 View Post
And if the Bears beat the Lions and the PAckers beat the Vikings, what then?
Then you will be in second place, but that's not an accomplishment... remember?

I also already told you what my crystal ball said, please do not disrespect it again.
gergs1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:28 AM   #143 (permalink)
Member
 
achilles01987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallCutler6 View Post
Actually what you said is stupid. You are making a claim that one team is better than the other because of a tiebreaker that can still be largely affected by the remaining game. You say they are the better team RIGHT NOW, correct? Well thats untrue, since tiebreakers are not applied until the end of the regular season, and since we split the head to head matchup, we are tied for 2nd RIGHT NOW. That is your lesson for today, thank you.
"Largely be affected by the remaining game..." Bottom line is anything can happen in the remaining game. Point is we are a better team right now, with a better divisional record, RIGHT NOW! I'm not the dumb ass talking about what ifs.
__________________
COLLECTING HIGH END CHRISTIAN PONDER
photobucket.com/albums/ss359/achilles01987
achilles01987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:36 AM   #144 (permalink)
Member
 
MarshallCutler6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 8,292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles01987 View Post
"Largely be affected by the remaining game..." Bottom line is anything can happen in the remaining game. Point is we are a better team right now, with a better divisional record, RIGHT NOW! I'm not the dumb ass talking about what ifs.
Who cares about the divisonal record!!!! Heres what you dont seem to get:

Divisonal record means NOTHING until the end of week 17 when it is used to break a tie between 2 teams with the same record intradivison. Guess what? week 17 hasnt been played yet!!! Therefore as of RIGHT NOW(after week 16, before week 17), as you said, The Chicago Bears and Minnesota Vikings are tied for second in the divison with an 9-6 Record!!! How can you say that you cant count what happens week 17, that makes ZERO sense because RIGHT NOW, Tiebreaking means nothing because there is nothing to tiebreak for, so RIGHT NOW the Bears and Vikings are 9-6 and tied for 2nd behind the 11-4 Packers in the NFC North.

Get it yet, or should I keep explaining?
__________________
Collecting anything that interests me.
#TeamConnor

Last edited by MarshallCutler6; 12-27-2012 at 01:48 AM.
MarshallCutler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:45 AM   #145 (permalink)
Member
 
gergs1134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,965
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallCutler6 View Post
Who cares about the divisonal record!!!! Heres what you dont seem to get:

Divisonal record means NOTHING until the end of week 17 when it is used to break a tie between 2 teams with the same record intradivison. Guess what? week 17 hasnt been played yet!!! Therefore as of RIGHT NOW(after week 16, before week 17), as you said, The Chicago Bears and Minnesota Vikings are tied for second in the divison with an 8-6 Record!!! How can you say that you cant count what happens week 17, that makes ZERO sense because RIGHT NOW, Tiebreaking means nothing because there is nothing to tiebreak for, so RIGHT NOW the Bears and Vikings are 8-6 and tied for 2nd behind the 11-4 Packers in the NFC North.

Get it yet, or should I keep explaining?
Aren't they each 9-6?
gergs1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:48 AM   #146 (permalink)
Member
 
MarshallCutler6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 8,292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gergs1134 View Post
Aren't they each 9-6?
Fixed it.... man today is not my day, the point stays the same though lol
__________________
Collecting anything that interests me.
#TeamConnor
MarshallCutler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:01 AM   #147 (permalink)
Member
 
achilles01987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallCutler6 View Post
Fixed it.... man today is not my day, the point stays the same though lol
9-6!! Get your facts straight...
__________________
COLLECTING HIGH END CHRISTIAN PONDER
photobucket.com/albums/ss359/achilles01987
achilles01987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:42 AM   #148 (permalink)
Member
 
jtrinaldi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 902
Default

I have no idea why Lions/Bears/Vikings fans talk #@#@#@#@ anymore about the Packers. The Packers are 11-0 in the division coming into this game. Soon to be 12-0. We win the Super Bowl, we sweep the division, and some people get so excited about a wild card spot on the line.
Lulzies
__________________
Sometimes there are no other words to explain stupidity
jtrinaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:47 AM   #149 (permalink)
Member
 
freethrowtommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Packerland, US
Posts: 19,395
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtrinaldi View Post
I have no idea why Lions/Bears/Vikings fans talk #@#@#@#@ anymore about the Packers. The Packers are 11-0 in the division coming into this game. Soon to be 12-0. We win the Super Bowl, we sweep the division, and some people get so excited about a wild card spot on the line.
Lulzies
__________________
Jordy Nelson PC: http://tinyurl.com/nelson87
Aaron Rodgers PC: http://tinyurl.com/rodgers12
Jerel Worthy PC: http://tinyurl.com/worthy99
freethrowtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:50 AM   #150 (permalink)
Member
 
Chaddie84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fargo, ND
Posts: 6,146
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freethrowtommy View Post
Not really. Those are some killer stats. Not much arguing there.
__________________
COMC Auto-Accept Set at 20%

Lots of [???], [Missing] and #N/A at ROCK BOTTOM PRICES!
Chaddie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.