Blowout Cards Forums
Top Shelf

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2013, 03:22 PM   #51 (permalink)
Member
 
bigzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indy
Posts: 6,189
Default

My heart weeps for you....
bigzig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:24 PM   #52 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren View Post
Well you got me convinced . You just keep making yourself look bad to me on your replies from me. Hey you got what you wanted . I hope the new box is worse since you seem to be a complete D**k to me. You might be a nice guy but when your a prick to people then that makes some us think the worst . You prob are a nice guy not a scammer but you come out looking like a scammer asking for a new box etc.
No you were right the first time. I'm a scammer, and I dropped the box of cards myself. And then I tried to scam Panini out of more money.

And when did I say they were sending me a new box? Because I don't think they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
Jesus Christ, I'd hate to see what happens when real adversity shows up.
I knock on your door and tongue kiss you. Salsy!
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:26 PM   #53 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
My heart weeps for you....
But I'm being accused of being a scammer without substantial proof, you need to be defending me!
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:29 PM   #54 (permalink)
Member
 
bigzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indy
Posts: 6,189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
But I'm being accused of being a scammer without substantial proof, you need to be defending me!
You still never answered what was wrong with that.

And there is enough proof...You opened cards, noticed damage, continued opening cards, cried when the damage continued, getting cards replaced....no scam, but certainly whiny.
bigzig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:35 PM   #55 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
You still never answered what was wrong with that.

And there is enough proof...You opened cards, noticed damage, continued opening cards, cried when the damage continued, getting cards replaced....no scam, but certainly whiny.
Whiny? Because of damaged cards?

You sir are good. Real good.

What is your retainer?
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:35 PM   #56 (permalink)
Member
 
Jackg1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,476
Send a message via Yahoo to Jackg1980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
You still never answered what was wrong with that.

And there is enough proof...You opened cards, noticed damage, continued opening cards, cried when the damage continued, getting cards replaced....no scam, but certainly whiny.
It's obvious because he was hoping for a big hit. Since he did not get one he thinks he deserves a whole new box now so he can try at it again. Panini is responsible for this great sorrow.
__________________
Official Blowout 2010 Topp Magic Refractor Autograph set collector! STAY AWAY FROM PATCH CARDS! BUCKET: http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc471/jackg1980/ "I trade by common sense not book value"
"No one makes me bleed my own blood"
Jackg1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:35 PM   #57 (permalink)
Member
 
bigzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indy
Posts: 6,189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
Whiny? Because of damaged cards?

You sir are good. Real good.

What is your retainer?
LMAO...you still keep avoiding my question
bigzig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:37 PM   #58 (permalink)
Member
 
WilsonValdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Temporarily Suspended
Posts: 9,603
Default

They are probably persecuting you for being a Tattoo-American. It's the only logical reason.
__________________
"I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminshes fear." - Rosa Parks
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:39 PM   #59 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Moline
Posts: 670
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
But I'm being accused of being a scammer without substantial proof, you need to be defending me!
Dont even let people here get to you man....I think most of what you write is in jest and has lots of sarcasm(perfect for me)..... I dont think you did anything wrong. I am surprised more people dont throw a fit over this. I just use Inception for an example. 80+ dollars a box for cards that are almost certain to be damaged. Why didnt Topps fix the problem this year? Because people still buy the S**T anyway. Boycott is the only true way to fix it but does little good until it amounts to many doing it.

I cant believe the amount of people that want to argue and get angry over what is said on a message board. HAHA I flamed a guy last week and it ended up being a 6 page thread with me professing my love for Kellen Moore. I was in a bad mood and posted something I shouldnt have(altho it was TRUE) and was called a terrible member. After post 1 or 2 it was a goof to me and people stayed angry for days.... Just makes me laugh... I mean does anyone really care what another member thinks of them? HAHAHA Dude if you want to ask Panini for a free CASE, you are a customer and that is your deal......
VintageCards4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:43 PM   #60 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
Did you buy the box directly from them? Or did you get it from somewhere like a LCS or online store, where it could have been damaged in transit anywhere along the line? How exactly is it Panini's fault?




Is this right? You opened a box and the cards were damaged. Now, instead of receiving mint condition copies of all those cards, you want an unopened box - is that because you didn't pull anything good out of the first one? I understand being upset about having to pay for shipping, but what the heck gives you the right to feel that you are owed a brand new unopened box?
Please answer this so we know the whole story...
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:43 PM   #61 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
LMAO...you still keep avoiding my question
I am scammer. It is our way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
They are probably persecuting you for being a Tattoo-American. It's the only logical reason.
Kaepernick is my hero.
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:45 PM   #62 (permalink)
Member
 
ernieren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: LWR FL
Posts: 2,343
Default

Your right you never said you were getting a box . That being said you never came out and said what they ended up giving you or doing for you . I really doubt they want the cards back . But you get pissed because people around here would send in the cards on our own dime. That is the right way to do it unless they sent you these and were damaged after you sent in for replacements. Then when your a D**K it makes you look bad. You pick and choose what part of peoples post you want to reply to and then go off on them if its not what you want to see. Your just one of the people that makes it harder for people with real issues with the companies to get what they are due .
__________________
Collect Drew Bledsoe, 2012 topps Chrome and 91 STC football PSA graded.

Last edited by ernieren; 01-07-2013 at 03:52 PM.
ernieren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:49 PM   #63 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
Please answer this so we know the whole story...
The whole story?

The whole story??!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:50 PM   #64 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren View Post
Your right you never said you were getting a box . That being said you never came out and said what they ended up giving you or doing for you . I really doubt they want the cards back . But you get pissed because people around here would send in the cards on our own dime. That is the right way to do it unless they sent you these and were damaged after you sent in for replacements. Then when your a D**K it makes you look bad. You pick and choose what part of peoples post you want to reply to and then go off on them if its not what you want to see. Your just one of the people that makes it harder for people with real issues with the companies get what they are due .
Try again, this time in a language I can at least understand.
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:53 PM   #65 (permalink)
Member
 
ernieren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: LWR FL
Posts: 2,343
Default

Right on thanks for proving my point and being a d**k all at the same time. I hope the new stuff that they send you is worse than the box you got now .
__________________
Collect Drew Bledsoe, 2012 topps Chrome and 91 STC football PSA graded.
ernieren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:55 PM   #66 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
The whole story?

The whole story??!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WTF does that mean? You're avoiding the questions?

How did you acquire the box which contained damaged cards?
Did you want a replacement box to try to pull something good? Why are you not satisfied with them simply replacing all of the damaged cards?
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:03 PM   #67 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren View Post
Right on thanks for proving my point and being a d**k all at the same time. I hope the new stuff that they send you is worse than the box you got now .
Me too. I'll send you some base. What's your addy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
WTF does that mean? You're avoiding the questions?

How did you acquire the box which contained damaged cards?
Did you want a replacement box to try to pull something good? Why are you not satisfied with them simply replacing all of the damaged cards?
I bought the box from my local card store, sealed. I acquired said box with money.

I wanted a replacement box BEFORE talking with Panini to have that experience back. I thought I explained that. I have NEVER been one to complain about the contents of a box on this site EVER.

End of story.
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:07 PM   #68 (permalink)
Member
 
ernieren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: LWR FL
Posts: 2,343
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
WTF does that mean? You're avoiding the questions?

How did you acquire the box which contained damaged cards?
Did you want a replacement box to try to pull something good? Why are you not satisfied with them simply replacing all of the damaged cards?
When he started this thread all he wanted was everyone to dog pile on Panini . A few people did most people are all asking the same thing and he is now unhappy because people are calling him a scammer and wanting a new box of cards because he had a few damaged cards and didn't pull the cards he wanted. He also doesn't want to say what was given to him because he cried so much to them they gave in and paid shipping on cards back to them and will most likely just give him a new box. I can't see them going through a full box and giving the same cards as replacement. Hey good for him he got what he wanted and now looks bad on here for the crying about it and then being a complete D**K to most people for calling him out on it.
__________________
Collect Drew Bledsoe, 2012 topps Chrome and 91 STC football PSA graded.

Last edited by ernieren; 01-07-2013 at 04:09 PM.
ernieren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:09 PM   #69 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
I bought the box from my local card store, sealed. I acquired said box with money.

I wanted a replacement box BEFORE talking with Panini to have that experience back. I thought I explained that. I have NEVER been one to complain about the contents of a box on this site EVER.

End of story.
Did the box appear damaged when you bought it from your LCS? Shouldn't they inspect their product upon arrival? Just seems a bit off blaming this completely on Panini when it may not have anything to do with them.
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:16 PM   #70 (permalink)
Member
 
Cubsbball25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 3,011
Default

From watching the videos, the box doesnt appear to have any damage indicating that the contents could have been messed up...

And that giant stack of cards with dinged corners is definitely more than a few.
Cubsbball25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:24 PM   #71 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren View Post
When he started this thread all he wanted was everyone to dog pile on Panini .
Oh really? Since I am one of the few Panini supporters on these threads, you fail right out of the gate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren View Post
A few people did most people are all asking the same thing and he is now unhappy because people are calling him a scammer
Who's calling me scammer? Besides that FreeMan12406 joker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren View Post
wanting a new box of cards because he had a few damaged cards and didn't pull the cards he wanted.
Of course I wanted a new box of cards. Because I had much more than a few damaged cards. It had nothing to do with the cards that were pulled. Again check my history, show me one time I've ever complained about the hits I've pulled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren View Post
He also doesn't want to say what was given to him because he cried so much to them they gave in and paid shipping on cards back to them and will most likely just give him a new box.
They are paying for shipping and replacing the damaged cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren View Post
I can't see them going through a full box and giving the same cards as replacement.
Well hopefully you're working at Panini when I send the cards in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren View Post
Hey good for him he got what he wanted and now looks bad on here for the crying about it and then being a complete D**K to most people for calling him out on it.
Look oh so bad big daddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
Did the box appear damaged when you bought it from your LCS? Shouldn't they inspect their product upon arrival? Just seems a bit off blaming this completely on Panini when it may not have anything to do with them.
No I go full on Ray Charles when I purchase items.
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:29 PM   #72 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubsbball25 View Post
From watching the videos, the box doesnt appear to have any damage indicating that the contents could have been messed up...

And that giant stack of cards with dinged corners is definitely more than a few.
It's okay man. I committed the ultimate sin in this hobby, in an anger fueled rant, I wanted a replacement box, not because the cards were mint, but rather all my cards, including the hits were damaged.

This is up there with the Inception inspired Haiku scam. I am truly sorry for my indiscretions.
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:32 PM   #73 (permalink)
Member
 
tamar3504's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Parent's Basement
Posts: 2,213
Default

I am interested in this card shop football. My LCS owner is always trying to get me to play a similar game with him. Wants to start his own lingerie football league with just me.
__________________
http://www.comc.com/Users/amazingpacks
Hundreds of Relics and Autos from $0.36 to $0.75
tamar3504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:35 PM   #74 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamar3504 View Post
I am interested in this card shop football. My LCS owner is always trying to get me to play a similar game with him. Wants to start his own lingerie football league with just me.
It's football but with a box of cards instead. And naked. With peanut butter.

So if you get to at least wear lingerie I say go for it.
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:38 PM   #75 (permalink)
Member
 
Cubsbball25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 3,011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
It's football but with a box of cards instead. And naked. With peanut butter.

So if you get to at least wear lingerie I say go for it.
Question...is regular butter sanctioned?
Cubsbball25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.