Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Card Event 4/17/14

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2013, 04:39 PM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubsbball25 View Post
From watching the videos, the box doesnt appear to have any damage indicating that the contents could have been messed up...

And that giant stack of cards with dinged corners is definitely more than a few.
Fair enough, that makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
No I go full on Ray Charles when I purchase items.
Since you're getting bashed and there seems to be half a story, I'm trying to find out relevant info, but you're acting like a child.
Now that some more useful information has been posted, I'd say that it's fair enough getting them to replace the box, though a lot of the times you're lucky to get anything back.
Now grow up.
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:39 PM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Question...is regular butter sanctioned?
It's not. But it's hush hush like RG3's hair piece.

What happens at Naked Peanut Butter Cardshop Football stays at Naked Peanut Butter Cardshop football.

LOOKING FOR: Alex Smith/Timothy Flanders
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:41 PM   #78 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
Now grow up.
But I don't wanna!

Old 01-07-2013, 04:42 PM   #79 (permalink)

Quote:
It's not. But it's hush hush like RG3's hair piece.

What happens at Naked Peanut Butter Cardshop Football stays at Naked Peanut Butter Cardshop football.
LMAO!

I have a secret weapon...before every matchup I coat myself in hair conditioner. Sounds odd, but you know that shiz is slick....

Randy Moss l Chicago Cubs l Carolina Panthers l Tampa Bay Buccaneers l Michigan State l Charlotte Hornets l FC Bayern
Cubsbball25 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:43 PM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
LMAO!

I have a secret weapon...before every matchup I coat myself in hair conditioner. Sounds odd, but you know that shiz is slick....
Ah the ol' hair conditioner trick, or as we like to call it..the Danny Devito.

Old 01-07-2013, 04:44 PM   #81 (permalink)

So all these people jumping on Freeman are telling us that if they bought something, anything at a store that was in a box that they could not see, i.e. a television, a set of dishes, anything that if they got home and opened the box and the contents were damaged they would be ok with it and shrug it off? Yea, right. The guy bought something, it was damaged. Is it not ok to hold a company to some type of quality standards.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:47 PM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
So all these people jumping on Freeman are telling us that if they bought something, anything at a store that was in a box that they could not see, i.e. a television, a set of dishes, anything that if they got home and opened the box and the contents were damaged they would be ok with it and shrug it off? Yea, right. The guy bought something, it was damaged. Is it not ok to hold a company to some type of quality standards.
Yeah but if you're blaming the manufacturer when it could be the store's fault.... facts need to be determined first.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:47 PM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
Ah the ol' hair conditioner trick, or as we like to call it..the Danny Devito.
I hear Danny likes to be greased up and dropped in a pool where a ton of kids try to grab and hold onto him....

One more question....there is definitely some jam/jelly at the Monday Night PrimeTime Peanut Butter Card Box Football Local Card Shop Super World Series Bowl, correct?

If not, i'm out....

Randy Moss l Chicago Cubs l Carolina Panthers l Tampa Bay Buccaneers l Michigan State l Charlotte Hornets l FC Bayern
Old 01-07-2013, 04:50 PM   #84 (permalink)

cking no one said he was wrong to ask for replacement cards . But to ask for them to pay for shipping and to give him a new box yes. Now that's a lot to ask. Then to go off being an A88 to people who don't agree with some things or just trying to figure out why he thinks hes due this. Do you go to Walmart and buy a TV and call Sony to replace it because its damaged no . You go back to walmart 1st then if that gets no fix then to Sony. But even sony is going to say you have to send in on your dime.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:51 PM   #85 (permalink)

Our lingerie league culminates with a Imacathon. Like the super bowl except we each yell about religion and racial issues until we fall asleep in each other's arms. Regardless of the winner we both agree that it is someone else's fault.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:52 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
It's okay Crystal. It's my fault. I was speaking in riddles that no one could decipher. So like any good Blowout detective, they had to get to the bottom of the story and crack the code....the Panini Code!

Quote:
Yeah but if you're blaming the manufacturer when it could be the store's fault.... facts need to be determined first.
Fact's were determined in the very first post.

Quote:
I hear Danny likes to be greased up and dropped in a pool where a ton of kids try to grab and hold onto him....

One more question....there is definitely some jam/jelly at the Monday Night PrimeTime Peanut Butter Card Box Football Local Card Shop Super World Series Bowl, correct?

If not, i'm out....
We have broken rule number 1 about Monday Night PrimeTime Peanut Butter Card Box Football Local Card Shop Super World Series Bowl...never talk about Monday Night PrimeTime Peanut Butter Card Box Football Local Card Shop Super World Series Bowl.

The Blowout detectives know to much already and are on to us!

Old 01-07-2013, 04:53 PM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren View Post
cking no one said he was wrong to ask for replacement cards . But to ask for them to pay for shipping and to give him a new box yes. Now that's a lot to ask. Then to go off being an A88 to people who don't agree with some things or just trying to figure out why he thinks hes due this. Do you go to Walmart and buy a TV and call Sony to replace it because its damaged no . You go back to walmart 1st then if that gets no fix then to Sony. But even sony is going to say you have to send in on your dime.
See: Xbox, Microsoft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamar3504 View Post
Our lingerie league culminates with a Imacathon. Like the super bowl except we each yell about religion and racial issues until we fall asleep in each other's arms. Regardless of the winner we both agree that it is someone else's fault.
Dang now THAT sounds like a good time.

Old 01-07-2013, 04:54 PM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:
I may need to sign up for this league....

Old 01-07-2013, 04:55 PM   #89 (permalink)

In the IMAC league, do you play the games, and then in the post game interviews lie and say you never played in the games?

Old 01-07-2013, 04:56 PM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
We have broken rule number 1 about Monday Night PrimeTime Peanut Butter Card Box Football Local Card Shop Super World Series Bowl...never talk about Monday Night PrimeTime Peanut Butter Card Box Football Local Card Shop Super World Series Bowl.

The Blowout detectives know to much already and are on to us!
CRAP!

Old 01-07-2013, 04:56 PM   #91 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm guessing it was the tone of the first post and the subsequent "I want a new box" post that got people riled up.

That usually does not play well here, no matter who is saying it.

[Inactive]
monkeymcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:56 PM   #92 (permalink)

Quote:
In the IMAC league, do you play the games, and then in the post game interviews lie and say you never played in the games?
We deny that the league even exists.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:02 PM   #93 (permalink)

Quote:
We deny that the league even exists.
As you're walking off the field

"What game? I didn't play a game."

Priceless.

Old 01-07-2013, 05:04 PM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:
No, they weren't. You were avoiding questions. I like that you have this whole side lingerie league joke on the side, but your childish attitude towards several people here and avoidance of questions got people riled up and rightfully so.

And by the way, I'm not surprised at all to see you acting this way. I've seen you post on here.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:04 PM   #95 (permalink)

Your right Xbox did pay for shipping but that was due to every Xbox 360 they sent out having to be sent back over an over again. Not the same issue here. I can say i had to send my 1st 360 back on my dime. But the next 4 they paid for because i had them for less than a month each before breaking down whole different issue.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:05 PM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:
Oh yeah, totally, the FACTS (no apostrophe) were not determined because you did not state where or how you acquired said box, a pretty key FACT that was left out
Old 01-07-2013, 05:08 PM   #97 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
No, they weren't.
Nobody backs Baby up in a corner. No one.

Quote:
You were avoiding questions.
Which one was I avoiding super sleuth?

Quote:
I like that you have this whole side lingerie league joke on the side
Awe do you want to be apart of it? Well you can.

Quote:
but your childish attitude towards several people here and avoidance of questions got people riled up and rightfully so.
Avoidance of questions? Girl don't make me laugh.

Quote:
And by the way, I'm not surprised at all to see you acting this way. I've seen you post on here.
And I've seen you.....in the shower.

Old 01-07-2013, 05:09 PM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
Oh yeah, totally, the FACTS (no apostrophe) were not determined because you did not state where or how you acquired said box, a pretty key FACT that was left out
Well if you did your due diligence as a BO Super Sleuth then you would of known where I got the box from.

But alas, you are no Hardy brother or a Nancy Drew. Maybe a Nancy Boy but definitely no Nancy Drew.

Old 01-07-2013, 05:12 PM   #99 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
It's just a slippery slope when companies start giving out brand-new boxes to people who had damaged cards in their box.

Yours is on video but not everyone had a camera handy at that time, so what's stopping me from opening a box and getting bad cards and damaging them like that to get a new box?

I think replacing your cards is the way to go in these situations
I completely agree, if you see damage after opening one pack stop and contact them. If you eat all your food then say you do not like it people tend to look at you funny. However, you take one bite and disagree with the taste you look more believable.
Razorsharp79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:14 PM   #100 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp79 View Post
If you eat all your food then say you do not like it people tend to look at you funny. However, you take one bite and disagree with the taste you look more believable.
I get the feeling the above came off a chinese fortune cookie.

And what's up with fortune cookies NOT giving out fortunes any more? That is wack as hell.