Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2013, 05:16 PM   #101 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
Well if you did your due diligence as a BO Super Sleuth then you would of known where I got the box from.

But alas, you are no Hardy brother or a Nancy Drew. Maybe a Nancy Boy but definitely no Nancy Drew.
So trying to determine actual facts and the whole story to form a fair opinion makes it justified for you to call me names? Like I said, grow up.
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:19 PM   #102 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
So trying to determine actual facts and the whole story to form a fair opinion makes it justified for you to call me names? Like I said, grow up.
Like I said, I don't wanna.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:21 PM   #103 (permalink)

What a joke. I guess I know how you got 7K posts now. Please continue to take giant steps away from the hobby.
aric88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:25 PM   #104 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aric88 View Post
What a joke.
Are we talking like Danny Devito funny? Or Sylvester Stallone "Stop or my Mom will Shoot" funny?

Quote:
I guess I know how you got 7K posts now.
By pushing the 'submit reply' button. Mystery solved.

Quote:
Please continue to take giant steps away from the hobby.
Yeah because we don't need guys like me. Over a thousand transactions done, not one negative, great shipper who's prompt, reliable, and someone who you can depend on to get your cards safe and secure.

Yup, definitely need less people like me in this hobby.
Kendrick Lamar
Old 01-07-2013, 05:29 PM   #105 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
So all these people jumping on Freeman are telling us that if they bought something, anything at a store that was in a box that they could not see, i.e. a television, a set of dishes, anything that if they got home and opened the box and the contents were damaged they would be ok with it and shrug it off? Yea, right. The guy bought something, it was damaged. Is it not ok to hold a company to some type of quality standards.
I would give the company a chance to fix it before I started pouting. Seems as if after the company was notified, the company went above and beyond = no need for whining and threatining to take his cards and go home.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:29 PM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:

Yeah because we don't need guys like me. Over a thousand transactions done, not one negative, great shipper who's prompt, reliable, and someone who you can depend on to get your cards safe and secure.

Yup, definitely need less people like me in this hobby.
Over a thousand?

And clearly, it's just your immature attitude on this thread. If you hadn't acted like such a child having a tantrum (to borrow from someone else on this forum...) then people could be on your side. Instead you've been aggressive to everyone after not clearly stating the facts first. Good one.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:50 PM   #107 (permalink)

FreeMan, I've enjoyed reading this thread this afternoon. As you can see I don't post a lot, but there's usually a thread I don't read. I usually don't try to side with anyone either, but these guys have been trying to get to you and you've been having fun with them. I can see you started the thread before you got a response from Panini and then by post 10 it was resolved.

I don't see anything childish or immature with your responses. It was probably a good way of killing time today. This forum is full of great members and information but man, there's a lot of threads that get derailed so it was fun reading some of your responses. Carry on...
motu79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:08 PM   #108 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by motu79 View Post
FreeMan, I've enjoyed reading this thread this afternoon. As you can see I don't post a lot, but there's usually a thread I don't read. I usually don't try to side with anyone either, but these guys have been trying to get to you and you've been having fun with them. I can see you started the thread before you got a response from Panini and then by post 10 it was resolved.

I don't see anything childish or immature with your responses. It was probably a good way of killing time today. This forum is full of great members and information but man, there's a lot of threads that get derailed so it was fun reading some of your responses. Carry on...
We've come to the conclusion that he has a point and a fair call, yet how he was acting and not sharing all of the information suggested that he was trying to take advantage of them. Because of his attitude it has taken so much longer. Why post a thread bashing someone without providing all of the information and then get aggressive when asked questions about the situation?
You seriously don't see anything childish or immature with his responses??
Old 01-07-2013, 06:16 PM   #109 (permalink)

Feel bad for ya bud, those cards look horrible. You should indeed mail the whole box back including hits and get a new box.

/thread

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:23 PM   #110 (permalink)

Quote:

Now this person knows whats up.

That is exactly what happened and why it happened.

I killed time and everyone who participated helped with that. Thanks guys!
Kendrick Lamar
Old 01-07-2013, 06:47 PM   #111 (permalink)

This thread kept me entertained while waiting at jury duty today. Glad issue was resolved and you got them to pay for shipping. Nothing irritates me more than receiving an item not as described or getting the wrong item on Ebay. Then I have to spend more money to ship item back to get refund or correct item. Yea thats real fair resolution to problem.
BURG9864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:53 PM   #112 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
No, they weren't. You were avoiding questions. I like that you have this whole side lingerie league joke on the side, but your childish attitude towards several people here and avoidance of questions got people riled up and rightfully so.

And by the way, I'm not surprised at all to see you acting this way. I've seen you post on here.
Put him on ignore if you dont like his posts. Dont complain about his posts if the solution to not reading his posts is right at your fingertips, but you choose not to use it. People are gonna post what they want. Nobody said you gotta like it. You have choices, utilize them.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:53 PM   #113 (permalink)

Quote:
Well if you did your due diligence as a BO Super Sleuth then you would of known where I got the box from.

But alas, you are no Hardy brother or a Nancy Drew. Maybe a Nancy Boy but definitely no Nancy Drew.
I'm surprised none of them have posted this is about Prism basketball in the football forum
BURG9864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:05 PM   #114 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to saintsfan9

Quote:
So all these people jumping on Freeman are telling us that if they bought something, anything at a store that was in a box that they could not see, i.e. a television, a set of dishes, anything that if they got home and opened the box and the contents were damaged they would be ok with it and shrug it off? Yea, right. The guy bought something, it was damaged. Is it not ok to hold a company to some type of quality standards.
man some people don't know how to make good examples.

If I buy a set of dishes and they are broken, I go to the store and get a new set. I dont expect them to give me another set free. Also the store won't pay me for the gas money it cost to bring them back right? Much like Panini shouldn't have to pay shipping.

Panini held up their end here, not sure what they did wrong that warranted this thread. Yes, cards where damaged, however you can't expect every box to be perfect. Panini most likely shipped them out in good condition. Maybe someone at your LCS dropped the box, we will never know. #@#@#@#@ happens, you get it resolved and move on.
saintsfan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:07 PM   #115 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan9 View Post
you get it resolved and move on.
I got it resolved and moved on. It seems others could follow suit.
Kendrick Lamar
Old 01-07-2013, 07:22 PM   #116 (permalink)
Banned

Bc i am overseas, panini never makes me ship anything back, i just contact the person i usually do, i send a picture, we agree its damaged, they ask me to cut it up, send that picture in, and they reissue the same card, restamped. Problem solved in 3 hours.

That is nice they helped you out. Good luck
Ironcourtcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:26 PM   #117 (permalink)

THANK GOD YOU AND YOUR WIFE ARE STILL IN COLLEGE!

You obviously have A LOT to learn.
1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite
marinocollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:31 PM   #118 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinocollector View Post
THANK GOD YOU AND YOUR WIFE ARE STILL IN COLLEGE!

You obviously have A LOT to learn.
I went back to school working on my Masters. She graduated with two degrees.

I may have a lot to learn but what I know is while everyone is paying their own shipping, I got Panini to pay for mine.

I think it's YOU who has a lot to learn.
Kendrick Lamar
Old 01-07-2013, 08:04 PM   #119 (permalink)

Oh you crafty negotiator you...may I ask what you're working on for your Master's?

Quote:
I went back to school working on my Masters. She graduated with two degrees.

I may have a lot to learn but what I know is while everyone is paying their own shipping, I got Panini to pay for mine.

http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r77/bucnastdizzl/
Whodatiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:09 PM   #120 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodatiz View Post
Oh you crafty negotiator you...may I ask what you're working on for your Master's?
Social Work.

Funny they don't tell you when you sign up for a major that some don't mean dittily squat without a Masters degree. I'm so over school at this point to tell you the truth.
Kendrick Lamar
Old 01-07-2013, 08:10 PM   #121 (permalink)

Quote:

The thing is, had you bought this on ebay you would still have to pay the return shipping. Congrats, you managed to get something out of Panini, yet it seemed like you acted like a child to get it. If that's how you want to be seen....
Old 01-07-2013, 08:12 PM   #122 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
i'm tired of condition sensitive cards in general.
All cards should be chrome for that reason. Strata pisses me off, it's hard to find any card in gem condition.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:12 PM   #123 (permalink)

Quote:
Put him on ignore if you dont like his posts. Dont complain about his posts if the solution to not reading his posts is right at your fingertips, but you choose not to use it. People are gonna post what they want. Nobody said you gotta like it. You have choices, utilize them.
Do not give me advice.

I never said I didn't like him or didn't like ALL his posts. And even if that were the case, I don't ignore people. How else could I respond to them and call him out if I did that?
Old 01-07-2013, 08:18 PM   #124 (permalink)

Quote:

Clearly you missed the entirety of our points then.

We were not trying to "get" to him. People were trying to understand the whole situation and also call him out on his behavior, but Freeman was acting childish and wouldn't give people the time of day. He resorted to jokes as you said. I'm glad you got a kick out of it, but do not misinterpret this situation.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:18 PM   #125 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
The thing is, had you bought this on ebay you would still have to pay the return shipping. Congrats, you managed to get something out of Panini, yet it seemed like you acted like a child to get it. If that's how you want to be seen....
Yes I didn't lay down and take it up the arse like you must be used to doing.

As a consumer I stood up for what was wrong and Panini GLADLY is fixing it.

Will someone play with this guy or something?
Kendrick Lamar