Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 09:00 AM   #26 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by asujbl View Post
The ESPN Doctor (forget his name) that was just on Mike and Mike couldn't have been more negative about the prospects of RGIII going forward. Said anyone that thinks this is AP is nuts.

We'll have to see how it all plays out I suppose but it sure doesn't sound good a the moment for the future - let alone just next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
He said he will not be the same which is common sense. However then confirmed that there is not much difference from 4.3 to a 4.4.

Disagree I guess it is in what kind of perspective/angle you are listening for i did not hear it like that. I hear dit has he will be back just not the same but still pretty damn good

I can say with 99% certainty he will be just fine..Especially given his drive. It comes down tot he athlete post surgery/. The doctor can just do the repair. He has proven what kind of drive and heart he has. It will go with him when he rehabs

Last edited by wheeler281; 01-09-2013 at 09:05 AM. Reason: added quotes for context
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:00 AM   #27 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to asujbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
Disagree I guess it is in what kind of perspective/angle you are listening for i did not hear it like that

I can say with 99% certainty he will be just fine..Especially given his drive. It comes down tot he athlete. He has proven what kind of drive and heart he has.
Agree to disagree with both your points - but that's what makes it interesting going forward I suppose. Haha
asujbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:01 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat_nellie View Post
They reported what the doctors said. Initial MRIs looked liked partial tears then he went to Florida for further tests. You're the one rushing.
What am I rushing? I'm not rushing anything.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:57 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Hope he comes back stronger than ever...but IMO this is devastating news to those considering busting cases of NT at 2,000 a case it seems.
Razorsharp79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:01 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp79 View Post
Hope he comes back stronger than ever...but IMO this is devastating news to those considering busting cases of NT at 2,000 a case it seems.
At least you have Russell Wilson who has busted out. He may not reach what RG III would have pulled price wise, but he would be a good box hit, maybe even case hit after the playoffs are all said and done.

I still think that $500 a box is a bit high. I won't be doing a box of it at that price.
Brobocop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:28 PM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobocop View Post
At least you have Russell Wilson who has busted out. He may not reach what RG III would have pulled price wise, but he would be a good box hit, maybe even case hit after the playoffs are all said and done.

I still think that $500 a box is a bit high. I won't be doing a box of it at that price.
I agree, if anyone is busting it I would have it up first week..one day auctions...
Razorsharp79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:49 PM   #32 (permalink)

The thing is, if Griffin insisted on going back in/staying in the game, doesn't that suggest that he might also do things he shouldn't during recovery, like working out when he's not ready? At this point I am quite down on his prospects, unless he actually restrains himself and follows doctor orders properly.
hairyangryfella is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:57 PM   #33 (permalink)

at least I can keep my silhouette patch auto i just pulled now. no sense in selling
rauchand is online now   Reply With Quote