Blowout Cards Forums
Labor Day

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 11:31 PM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
MarshallCutler6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 8,463
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
Jesus Christ, Homertron activate. Cutler sat on the bench, stuck his lower lip out and refused to be a team player.

He's a #@#@#@#@#@#@, plain and simple, he doesn't want to win and he's all about himself.

Oh yeah, he's a sh!tty quarterback who makes erratic throws and only has love eyes for Marshall. Great for fantasy, terrible in real life.
When did this happen? He has been good for years now, as he made the NFC championship WITHOUT Marshall and has compiled a winning record as Bears QB for the most part WITHOUT Marshall. He cares about winning more than anything, hence smiles when they win despite him only throwing for 150 yards. He didnt do that during the NFC championship, so Im questioning wether you actually watched it.
__________________
Collecting anything that interests me.
#TeamConnor
MarshallCutler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:33 PM   #27 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: COS, CO
Posts: 7,409
Default

The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:34 PM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 
mmkyszka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
Jesus Christ, Homertron activate. Cutler sat on the bench, stuck his lower lip out and refused to be a team player.

He's a #@#@#@#@#@#@, plain and simple, he doesn't want to win and he's all about himself.

Oh yeah, he's a sh!tty quarterback who makes erratic throws and only has love eyes for Marshall. Great for fantasy, terrible in real life.
So because he stuck out his lower lip apparantly hes a cry baby and pouting? I guess if he would have stayed in the locker room or went to the hospital he would be a baby and not a team player either right? What do you expect him to do?
__________________
I collect Bears and BRANDON MARSHALL
Bucket: http://s1215.photobucket.com/home/mmkyszka/index
mmkyszka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:34 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: SC
Posts: 9,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
is that marshallcutler6 in his bedroom after you told him his boy sucked?
Razorsharp79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:39 PM   #30 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: COS, CO
Posts: 7,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmkyszka View Post
So because he stuck out his lower lip apparantly hes a cry baby and pouting? I guess if he would have stayed in the locker room or went to the hospital he would be a baby and not a team player either right? What do you expect him to do?
Help Hanie try and win the F-ing game. I think he WANTED to see Hanie fail and he got his wish. The Bears are awful, just an awful team. Forte can't stay healthy, Cutler can't win games, put 4 guys on Marshall and watch Cutler get sacked or throw a pick.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:41 PM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 639
Default

Wouldn't the fact that RGIII has a history of knee problems, make this a totally different situation. If he went into the game at 100% (like Cutler did), and then tweaked it in the first half, I'm sure a lot of people would expect him to go out there.

However we knew that RGIII's knee wasn't healthy. They should have taken him out. If anything I'd be more worried about the way the coach handled the situation then whether the players or media would have treated him like they did Cutler. Shannahan has to be the guy to take care of the future of the franchise. He showed when he played the Ravens that he had no regard for his health and the way he reported the concussion that he doesn't care.

A lot of things with Cutler is his own fault. The media is allowed to perceive him as a baby and a cry-baby because he gets caught in those situations. The NFC Championship game, the on-field incident with Webb this year, and comments towards Mike Martz.
hitman1116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:43 PM   #32 (permalink)
Member
 
MarshallCutler6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 8,463
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
Help Hanie try and win the F-ing game. I think he WANTED to see Hanie fail and he got his wish. The Bears are awful, just an awful team. Forte can't stay healthy, Cutler can't win games, put 4 guys on Marshall and watch Cutler get sacked or throw a pick.

2010- 11-5 record, leading reciver: Not Brandon Marshall (Devin Hester <700 yards)

2011- 7-3 record, Leading Reciver: Not Brandon Marshall (Johnny Knox slightly over 700)

Cutlers record over the last 3 years

28-13 2 wins+ for every loss. Yeah, he cant win ANYTHING.
__________________
Collecting anything that interests me.
#TeamConnor
MarshallCutler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:44 PM   #33 (permalink)
Member
 
mmkyszka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
Help Hanie try and win the F-ing game. I think he WANTED to see Hanie fail and he got his wish. The Bears are awful, just an awful team. Forte can't stay healthy, Cutler can't win games, put 4 guys on Marshall and watch Cutler get sacked or throw a pick.
Theyre not awful, not in the slightest. They had an awful end to the seaon thats for sure, but if you remember before that drop off, the bears were 14-1 in Cutlers last 15 starts. I admit he did not have the best season at all and performed as an average QB most of the time, and looked to Marshall to much.

I think a Head Coaching Change that is more offensive minded could really help Cutler improve and move up in to the top 7 or so QBs in the league. I really want Trestman. I feel like he will help Cutler very much.
__________________
I collect Bears and BRANDON MARSHALL
Bucket: http://s1215.photobucket.com/home/mmkyszka/index
mmkyszka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:48 PM   #34 (permalink)
Member
 
achilles01987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallCutler6 View Post
Its an extremely valid point. Jay is called all of these things soley because of this incident. So looking at it from any other Qbs standpoint, It is worth it to play through a bit of pain to keep your rep in tact, because nobody wants to go from being considered a top Starting QB to finishing 2nd in the Most hated players list because of an injury. And in this case it Cost RG3 his offseason, and, as it is looking now, part of next season.
No it's not solely because of this incident. The mere look on his face sparks name calling, and the way he complains.
__________________
COLLECTING HIGH END CHRISTIAN PONDER
photobucket.com/albums/ss359/achilles01987
achilles01987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:49 PM   #35 (permalink)
Member
 
MarshallCutler6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 8,463
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles01987 View Post
No it's not solely because of this incident. The mere look on his face sparks name calling, and the way he complains.
He never complains, unless you are on the sidelines with him. Hes never complained on an interview. He takes responsibility. But nobody notices this. They notice when he yells at a lineman who wasnt performing and suddenly said lineman performed again.
__________________
Collecting anything that interests me.
#TeamConnor
MarshallCutler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:53 PM   #36 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jiggidy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 5,053
Default

__________________
Collecting: Detroit Lions, Detroit Pistons, & Detroit Tigers
Amari Spievey Collector: 40/42 (95%) - Non 1 of 1's; 2/11(18%) - 1 of 1's; 0 Incoming
Lions HOF Collection: 14 RC's, 1 GU, 7 Autos
My Sportscardalbum -> http://sportscardalbum.com/u/jiggidy
jiggidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:53 PM   #37 (permalink)
Member
 
achilles01987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallCutler6 View Post
He never complains, unless you are on the sidelines with him. Hes never complained on an interview. He takes responsibility. But nobody notices this. They notice when he yells at a lineman who wasnt performing and suddenly said lineman performed again.
I'm not on the sideline, and surely dont know this as fact, but for you to make a statement implying that he is called names "merely" because of that incident sounds more idiotic than anything I said. Hang on people, we have a Chicago Bear know it all. Just call Cutler and tell him to post for himself already. Lol!

Sorry, I must've forgotten that everything in football ties into Cutler. For he is the absolute bestest...
__________________
COLLECTING HIGH END CHRISTIAN PONDER
photobucket.com/albums/ss359/achilles01987
achilles01987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:57 PM   #38 (permalink)
Member
 
MarshallCutler6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 8,463
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles01987 View Post
I'm not on the sideline, and surely dont know this as fact, but for you to make a statement implying that he is called names "merely" because of that incident sounds more idiotic than anything I said. Hang on people, we have a Chicago Bear know it all. Just call Cutler and tell him to post for himself already. Lol!

Sorry, I must've forgotten that everything in football ties into Cutler. For he is the absolute bestest...
Where did I say it did? Hes my favorite player, so yes Ill post more about him than others, same as you do about your favorite vikings.
__________________
Collecting anything that interests me.
#TeamConnor
MarshallCutler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:59 PM   #39 (permalink)
Member
 
gergs1134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,969
Default

gergs1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:01 AM   #40 (permalink)
Member
 
mmkyszka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggidy View Post


Edit: Notice the score?
__________________
I collect Bears and BRANDON MARSHALL
Bucket: http://s1215.photobucket.com/home/mmkyszka/index
mmkyszka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:05 AM   #41 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jiggidy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 5,053
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmkyszka View Post

Edit: Notice the score?
I remember Cutler got lit up in that game too. Who cares about the score? A lot of teams beat us this year. That win helped you guys in your playoff hunt..........oh wait. So all your season resulted in is a worse draft pick .
__________________
Collecting: Detroit Lions, Detroit Pistons, & Detroit Tigers
Amari Spievey Collector: 40/42 (95%) - Non 1 of 1's; 2/11(18%) - 1 of 1's; 0 Incoming
Lions HOF Collection: 14 RC's, 1 GU, 7 Autos
My Sportscardalbum -> http://sportscardalbum.com/u/jiggidy
jiggidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:19 AM   #42 (permalink)
Member
 
mmkyszka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggidy View Post
I remember Cutler got lit up in that game too. Who cares about the score? A lot of teams beat us this year. That win helped you guys in your playoff hunt..........oh wait. So all your season resulted in is a worse draft pick .
So basically what your saying.. The lions suck. I didnt know it was a good thing when your team ended up with a top 5 draft pick.....

All I have to say is... Since the 2008 Season

Bears: 45-35 avg. of 9 Wins a season. +135 Point Difference

Lions: 22-58 avg. of 4 wins a season. -466 Point Difference
__________________
I collect Bears and BRANDON MARSHALL
Bucket: http://s1215.photobucket.com/home/mmkyszka/index
mmkyszka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:25 AM   #43 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: COS, CO
Posts: 7,409
Default

Yay Cutler, BOO everyone else!

Can't win when it matters, still has less Super Bowl rings than TRENT DILFER!
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:28 AM   #44 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,448
Default

As a Bears fan (and I stress this because I am not a Bears hater)

Who cares what the Bears records have been, they haven't won a championship since 85. I'd rather have the Lions record as they have some really good young players.
1eyed_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:28 AM   #45 (permalink)
Member
 
MarshallCutler6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 8,463
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
Yay Cutler, BOO everyone else!

Can't win when it matters, still has less Super Bowl rings than TRENT DILFER!
So does Dan Marino, wanna bash him too?
__________________
Collecting anything that interests me.
#TeamConnor
MarshallCutler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:30 AM   #46 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jiggidy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 5,053
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmkyszka View Post
So basically what your saying.. The lions suck. I didnt know it was a good thing when your team ended up with a top 5 draft pick.....

All I have to say is... Since the 2008 Season

Bears: 45-35 avg. of 9 Wins a season. +135 Point Difference

Lions: 22-58 avg. of 4 wins a season. -466 Point Difference
The Lions had a 0 win season in there too. What's your point? We were struggling with dealing with the after effects of the incompetent Matt Millen.

What the Bears excuse for being mediocre?
__________________
Collecting: Detroit Lions, Detroit Pistons, & Detroit Tigers
Amari Spievey Collector: 40/42 (95%) - Non 1 of 1's; 2/11(18%) - 1 of 1's; 0 Incoming
Lions HOF Collection: 14 RC's, 1 GU, 7 Autos
My Sportscardalbum -> http://sportscardalbum.com/u/jiggidy
jiggidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:30 AM   #47 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,448
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallCutler6 View Post
So does Dan Marino, wanna bash him too?
please please please don't compare cutler to Marino.

I know what you're getting at....but no
1eyed_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:31 AM   #48 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,448
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggidy View Post
The Lions had a 0 win season in there too. What's your point? We were struggling with dealing with the after effects of the incompetent Matt Millen.

What the Bears excuse for being mediocre?
INJURIES!!!

We're the only team that's ever had them, didn't you know?
1eyed_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:31 AM   #49 (permalink)
Member
 
mmkyszka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
Yay Cutler, BOO everyone else!

Can't win when it matters, still has less Super Bowl rings than TRENT DILFER!
So since Aaron Rodgers only has 1 SB, does that mean they are equal?

Which btw, dont know when we ever said boo everyone else
__________________
I collect Bears and BRANDON MARSHALL
Bucket: http://s1215.photobucket.com/home/mmkyszka/index
mmkyszka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:32 AM   #50 (permalink)
Member
 
MarshallCutler6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 8,463
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
please please please don't compare cutler to Marino.

I know what you're getting at....but no
I didnt compare them. He said that Cutler sucks because he cant win when it counts and has less rings then Dilfer, well so does Marino, so I would like to know his opinion on Dan.
__________________
Collecting anything that interests me.
#TeamConnor
MarshallCutler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.