Blowout Cards Forums
Football promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 10:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Drdduet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 867
Default Opinions on moving a huge $$$ collection...

I've decided that I've got to cut down on my sports card collection. My wife is great but I can see that all the space its taking up is frustrating her. The vast majority of my collection is certified autos and refractors--about 35,000 cards. Most cards fall into the $40 to $100 range (of the ones I want move). Needless to say just the money I have in one touch's is high $. About 20% of the cards are graded (BGS and PSA). Additionally I have about 1,000,000 other cards from 1948 to present--some that I haven't searched for decades.

I'm not too interested in selling on Ebay--I've always been just a buyer, mainly because I don't really have the time to treat buyers/customers like they should be treated. I do know however that would likely be the most profitable way for me to move the collection.

Outside of giving tons of cards to kids during holidays and school functions, donating cards for auctions for good causes (it's amazing what a certified Brees auto can get in this venue!), displaying cards at local schools/college libraries, etc. I want to sell a large portion of my collection--mainly with the goal of chasing some higher dollar gems, current and vintage.

What I'm looking for is ideas on how to move the collection in pieces--basically maximize profit and minimize time on my end.

Who are the best and trusted consigners?

How would you start selling?

Any advice and/or opinions are welcomed.
Drdduet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Imac7065's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,230
Default

Find someone you trust and offer to cosign it all. A decent cosigner would do an 80/20 or 75/25 split with you (covering all fee's and shipping)... I do this for people I know.. I'm sure there's someone near you that you can do this with as well. GL to you.
__________________
For My Up to Date Inventory Please Check My Ebay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/Jeremys-Sports-Cards-and-Coins
Imac7065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Vincesanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Belton, Texas
Posts: 1,727
Default

Not located in Texas are you?

I would look for consignment places but I would make sure they actually know quite a bit about the hobby first.

You might also look at one of the big auction services that specialize on sports cards and memorabilia.
__________________
******BUYING LUCK, MALLETT, OSWEILER TOPPS CHROME BASE & COLOR******
Vincesanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 17,947
Default

The BEST consignors will take 10% of the gross MAX plus fees.

Probstein123 on ebay was someone I suggested to someone here who had a VERY high end card. There were some communication issues resulting in a couple of week delay of payment to member.

There are quite a few people I know who use him.

I suggest contacting him. I believe his is at 5% + fees.
__________________
Thin skinned megalomaniacs shouldn't post on message boards.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Imac7065's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,230
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
The BEST consignors will take 10% of the gross MAX plus fees.

Probstein123 on ebay was someone I suggested to someone here who had a VERY high end card. There were some communication issues resulting in a couple of week delay of payment to member.

There are quite a few people I know who use him.

I suggest contacting him. I believe his is at 5% + fees.
10% after fee's is a 75/25 straight split 90% of the time.
__________________
For My Up to Date Inventory Please Check My Ebay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/Jeremys-Sports-Cards-and-Coins
Imac7065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 17,947
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
10% after fee's is a 75/25 straight split 90% of the time.
Why are you trolling me. You LITERALLY have issues.

If a seller used the consignor I referred to they should end up with right around $600. (Not counting any Top Seller Discounts that the consignor may or may not pass along to seller)
In a 75/25 split they end up with $525

I figured a "businessman" would know that.
__________________
Thin skinned megalomaniacs shouldn't post on message boards.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Imac7065's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,230
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Why are you trolling me. You LITERALLY have issues.

If a seller used the consignor I referred to they should end up with right around $600. (Not counting any Top Seller Discounts that the consignor may or may not pass along to seller)
In a 75/25 split they end up with $525

I figured a "businessman" would know that.
I'm not gonna argue with you.. but you seem to have just pulled those numbers out of your (butt)... if an item is on a BIN in an eBay store you pay 10% up to 100 and 7-9% after that.. then 4% to paypal.

If it's a straight auction you pay 7-9% plus the paypal fee's.

If you take off 20% for the top rated status you pay in the 80/20 range.

Not sure where 600 and 525 came from.. but start selling on eBay more often and learn my friend.
__________________
For My Up to Date Inventory Please Check My Ebay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/Jeremys-Sports-Cards-and-Coins
Imac7065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
addicted36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 12,440
Default

I've done a lot of consignment jobs the past year and I am always looking for more work. I've done everything from high dollar to cheap cards. I charge 12% after fees. This breaks down to a 30/70 split for me and the owner of the card. I always send all of my cosigners all the information they can handle down to the penny so there is no misinterpretation of price breakdown and I always give top notch service for everyone.

Here is an example of a card I recently sold for someone

2012 Topps Quarterback Milestones Medallions Touchdowns Gold COIN Drew Brees /25
2012 Topps Quarterback Milestones Medallions Touchdowns Gold Coin Drew Brees 25 | eBay

Total Sale price $32.50 (Card sold for $30 plus $2.50 charged for shipping to the buyer)

Fees
Ebay Final Value Fee on Shipping US $0.28
Final Value fee US $3.30
Shipping Postage - -$1.64 USD
Paypal Fee -$1.24 USD

Total Fees - 6.46

32.50 minus 6.46 = 26.04
12% of 26.04 = 3.12 (My commission)

26.04 - 3.12 = 22.92 for the buyer

That breaks down to a 30/70 split. If your needing some help let me know and I would be happy to assist. I've been selling on Ebay for 10 years and can give you some members names on here that I've done this for. Also check out my store, I have several items I am cosigning for sale right now. The Colin Kaepernick triple auto, the Tannehill Strata Clear cut, the 5 way baseball autograph to just name a few. You might find the service cheaper then 12% but my customer service is top notch and when I send your money to you I always send it as a gift or through the mail so you don't eat paypal fees. Thanks
__________________
Looking for trades? Check the bucket and send a pm

http://s775.beta.photobucket.com/user/alexladue/library/

Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!

Last edited by addicted36; 01-10-2013 at 11:31 AM.
addicted36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:31 AM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
Imac7065's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,230
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
I've done a lot of consignment jobs the past year and I am always looking for more work. I've done everything from high dollar to cheap cards. I charge 12% after fees. This breaks down to a 30/70 split for me and the owner of the card. I always send all of my cosigners all the information they can handle down to the penny so there is no misinterpretation of price breakdown and I always give top notch service for everyone.

Here is an example of a card I recently sold for someone

2012 Topps Quarterback Milestones Medallions Touchdowns Gold COIN Drew Brees /25
2012 Topps Quarterback Milestones Medallions Touchdowns Gold Coin Drew Brees 25 | eBay

Total Sale price $32.50 (Card sold for $30 plus $2.50 charged for shipping to the buyer)

Fees
Ebay Final Value Fee on Shipping US $0.28
Final Value fee US $3.30
Shipping Postage - -$1.64 USD
Paypal Fee -$1.24 USD

Total Fees - 6.46

32.50 minus 6.46 = 26.04
12% of 26.04 = 3.12 (My commission)

26.04 - 3.12 = 22.92 for the buyer

That breaks down to a 30/70 split. If your needing some help let me know and I would be happy to assist. I've been selling on Ebay for 10 years and can give you some members names on here that I've done this for. Also check out my store, I have several items I am cosigning for sale right now. The Colin Kaepernick triple auto, the Tannehill Strata Clear cut, the 5 way baseball autograph to just name a few. You might find the service cheaper then 12% but my customer service is top notch and when I send your money to you I always send it as a gift or through the mail so you don't eat paypal fees. Thanks
is it really fair to charge your customer the shipping fee? Unless they asked you to do free shipping or something I didn't understand that one
__________________
For My Up to Date Inventory Please Check My Ebay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/Jeremys-Sports-Cards-and-Coins
Imac7065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
SPauthentic84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: PA
Posts: 6,142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
I've done a lot of consignment jobs the past year and I am always looking for more work. I've done everything from high dollar to cheap cards. I charge 12% after fees. This breaks down to a 30/70 split for me and the owner of the card. I always send all of my cosigners all the information they can handle down to the penny so there is no misinterpretation of price breakdown and I always give top notch service for everyone.

Here is an example of a card I recently sold for someone

2012 Topps Quarterback Milestones Medallions Touchdowns Gold COIN Drew Brees /25
2012 Topps Quarterback Milestones Medallions Touchdowns Gold Coin Drew Brees 25 | eBay

Total Sale price $32.50 (Card sold for $30 plus $2.50 charged for shipping to the buyer)

Fees
Ebay Final Value Fee on Shipping US $0.28
Final Value fee US $3.30
Shipping Postage - -$1.64 USD
Paypal Fee -$1.24 USD

Total Fees - 6.46

32.50 minus 6.46 = 26.04
12% of 26.04 = 3.12 (My commission)

26.04 - 3.12 = 22.92 for the buyer

That breaks down to a 30/70 split. If your needing some help let me know and I would be happy to assist. I've been selling on Ebay for 10 years, check out my store, I have several items I am cosigning for sale right now. The Colin Kaepernick triple auto, the Tannehill Strata Clear cut, the 5 way baseball autograph to just name a few.
How do you handle non payers?

Since there are so many manipulated auctions, I always wondered how consigners deal with them.
__________________
*Photobucket: let me know if you like anything. http://s1114.photobucket.com/user/Marsili84/library/Harder%20To%20Get%20Stuff?sort=4&page=1

*Looking for Pistol Pete Maravich Autographs or other rare HOFers
SPauthentic84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
addicted36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 12,440
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
is it really fair to charge your customer the shipping fee? Unless they asked you to do free shipping or something I didn't understand that one
Absolutely. I charge $2.50 to ship a card. Ebay hits my account that fee. It costs $1.66 to ship a card with paypal. That leaves .84 cents on the table. Ebay takes .28 percent of that, and the buyer gets .56 for shipping on top of the sale price minus fees. It works out in the end for the buyer that way.
__________________
Looking for trades? Check the bucket and send a pm

http://s775.beta.photobucket.com/user/alexladue/library/

Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!
addicted36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
patchgenie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: texas
Posts: 2,506
Default

i think boomo or pwcc does consignment.
patchgenie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Imac7065's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,230
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
Absolutely. I charge $2.50 to ship a card. Ebay hits my account that fee. It costs $1.66 to ship a card with paypal. That leaves .84 cents on the table. Ebay takes .28 percent of that, and the buyer gets .56 for shipping on top of the sale price minus fees. It works out in the end for the buyer that way.
but you charged them the 1.64 as well? That's making the cosigner pay for what you charged the buyer for?
__________________
For My Up to Date Inventory Please Check My Ebay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/Jeremys-Sports-Cards-and-Coins
Imac7065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:39 AM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
addicted36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 12,440
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPauthentic84 View Post
How do you handle non payers?

Since there are so many manipulated auctions, I always wondered how consigners deal with them.
Non paying bidders get blocked and the cards relisted and resold. Ebay charges me a fee for the sale and for shipping but if the sale doesn't go through they refund me that money. The cosigner loses nothing. There was someone on here that I recently sold 60 cards for. Of that 60 cards 4 did not meet his reserve. Instead of relisting them I sent them back to him as requested. If the cosigner wants me to relist them for him to resell them I will do that. The only loss on a non paying bidder for me is I eat every listing fee I incur. To list a card it cost me 20 cents which I don't charge on cards I cosign for. If I cosign for a card that never sells or never gets paid for and I relist it then I eat the fee twice. Thats the risk I take but I don't mind.
__________________
Looking for trades? Check the bucket and send a pm

http://s775.beta.photobucket.com/user/alexladue/library/

Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!
addicted36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:39 AM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
Imac7065's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,230
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPauthentic84 View Post
How do you handle non payers?

Since there are so many manipulated auctions, I always wondered how consigners deal with them.
I usually swallow that and keep the card. Hurts but eventually you will be able to sell the card as well. I've actually had a card sell for more after the fact before.

"just part of doing business" as they would say
__________________
For My Up to Date Inventory Please Check My Ebay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/Jeremys-Sports-Cards-and-Coins
Imac7065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:42 AM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
addicted36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 12,440
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
but you charged them the 1.64 as well? That's making the cosigner pay for what you charged the buyer for?
Not at all.

The card sold for $30

The price the buyer paid for shipping it to them was $2.50

The total price of the sale was $32.50

The cost the cosigner was charged was the actual cost of shipping ($1.66) and the Ebay fee for shipping ($0.28), which works out to (1.94) and the buyer got to keep the rest of the money (0.56)
__________________
Looking for trades? Check the bucket and send a pm

http://s775.beta.photobucket.com/user/alexladue/library/

Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!
addicted36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:42 AM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
SPauthentic84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: PA
Posts: 6,142
Default

IMAC and Addicted, thanks for the replys
__________________
*Photobucket: let me know if you like anything. http://s1114.photobucket.com/user/Marsili84/library/Harder%20To%20Get%20Stuff?sort=4&page=1

*Looking for Pistol Pete Maravich Autographs or other rare HOFers
SPauthentic84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:43 AM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
BuynHiSellnLow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 458
Default

In addition to those already mentioned, JCMint does cosignments as well. I've never heard anything but tremendous praise about his services.

Here is his profile on Blowout

Blowout Cards Forums - View Profile: jcmint

His Ebay:

eBay My World - jcmint01
__________________
http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q50/buynhisellnlow/
BuynHiSellnLow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:43 AM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
Imac7065's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,230
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
Not at all.

The card sold for $30

The price the buyer paid for shipping it to them was $2.50

The total price of the sale was $32.50

The cost the cosigner was charged was the actual cost of shipping ($1.66) and the Ebay fee for shipping ($0.28), which works out to (1.94) and the buyer got to keep the rest of the money (0.56)
o ok.. I misunderstood. I see how you did it now. I thought you weren't including shipping in the total cost. I also charge 2.50 for shipping but do not include that in the item total. I take care of all shipping and fee's as part of the consignment.. makes it much much easier to figure out at the end.
__________________
For My Up to Date Inventory Please Check My Ebay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/Jeremys-Sports-Cards-and-Coins
Imac7065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:44 AM   #20 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 17,947
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
I'm not gonna argue with you.. but you seem to have just pulled those numbers out of your (butt)... if an item is on a BIN in an eBay store you pay 10% up to 100 and 7-9% after that.. then 4% to paypal.

If it's a straight auction you pay 7-9% plus the paypal fee's.

If you take off 20% for the top rated status you pay in the 80/20 range.

Not sure where 600 and 525 came from.. but start selling on eBay more often and learn my friend.

I'll use very small words as to not confuse your pea brain.
I recently sold a $700 on ebay, BIN
My TOTAL Ebay listing and FVF fees were $49 and change.
Paypal fees $21
Shipping was $11
The consignor I suggested would take $35 (5%)

The $525 came from $700 - 25%

Total seller should receive from this is $ $584. Not exactly $600 but "right around" as I stated. Now if you store owners are charged more for Ebay fees then why even have a store?

Have fun Donald Trump Jr.
__________________
Thin skinned megalomaniacs shouldn't post on message boards.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:48 AM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
Imac7065's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,230
Default

Is it possible for you to say anything without a demeaning sarcastic tone? No matter how wrong you are? lol

People have stores because its A) 5 cents to list an item on a BIN and B) a GTC item re lists itself automatically every 30 days. For someone with nearly 6000 items like myself.. it makes it much much easier. For people only doing auctions on a lesser scale.. they do not need a store.


Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
I'll use very small words as to not confuse your pea brain.
I recently sold a $700 on ebay, BIN
My TOTAL Ebay listing and FVF fees were $49 and change.
Paypal fees $21
Shipping was $11
The consignor I suggested would take $35 (5%)

The $525 came from $700 - 25%

Total seller should receive from this is $ $584. Not exactly $600 but "right around" as I stated. Now if you store owners are charged more for Ebay fees then why even have a store?

Have fun Donald Trump Jr.
__________________
For My Up to Date Inventory Please Check My Ebay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/Jeremys-Sports-Cards-and-Coins
Imac7065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:49 AM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
addicted36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 12,440
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
o ok.. I misunderstood. I see how you did it now. I thought you weren't including shipping in the total cost. I also charge 2.50 for shipping but do not include that in the item total. I take care of all shipping and fee's as part of the consignment.. makes it much much easier to figure out at the end.
I don't want to take any money the cosigner should receive. If I did that I would pocket the .56 cents after fees and I don't want to do that. The paypal fee is including shipping charges. Everything is transparent to my cosigners. They know what I was charged every step of the way and what I need for my service up front and it works in the cosigners favor always. I figure out everything just fine this way. Dollars and cents is my thing
__________________
Looking for trades? Check the bucket and send a pm

http://s775.beta.photobucket.com/user/alexladue/library/

Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!
addicted36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:51 AM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
Imac7065's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,230
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
I don't want to take any money the cosigner should receive. If I did that I would pocket the .56 cents after fees and I don't want to do that. The paypal fee is including shipping charges. Everything is transparent to my cosigners. They know what I was charged every step of the way and what I need for my service up front and it works in the cosigners favor always. I figure out everything just fine this way. Dollars and cents is my thing
doing the math on every time.. sometimes selling hundreds of items at a time? That has to be tedious no? lol

I find it easier to just say 80/20 on decent medium-high end stuff and 75/25 on smaller items. To each their own though.

btw.. you aren't including your supplies in that shipping cost. 56 cents gets sucked up pretty quick in tape, mailers, ink, labels, etc etc. You might want to crunch the numbers on that. I pay $100 every couple weeks on mailers and labels alone.
__________________
For My Up to Date Inventory Please Check My Ebay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/Jeremys-Sports-Cards-and-Coins
Imac7065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:54 AM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
p.thomaston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 2,908
Send a message via Yahoo to p.thomaston
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drdduet View Post
I've decided that I've got to cut down on my sports card collection. My wife is great but I can see that all the space its taking up is frustrating her. The vast majority of my collection is certified autos and refractors--about 35,000 cards. Most cards fall into the $40 to $100 range (of the ones I want move). Needless to say just the money I have in one touch's is high $. About 20% of the cards are graded (BGS and PSA). Additionally I have about 1,000,000 other cards from 1948 to present--some that I haven't searched for decades.

I'm not too interested in selling on Ebay--I've always been just a buyer, mainly because I don't really have the time to treat buyers/customers like they should be treated. I do know however that would likely be the most profitable way for me to move the collection.

Outside of giving tons of cards to kids during holidays and school functions, donating cards for auctions for good causes (it's amazing what a certified Brees auto can get in this venue!), displaying cards at local schools/college libraries, etc. I want to sell a large portion of my collection--mainly with the goal of chasing some higher dollar gems, current and vintage.

What I'm looking for is ideas on how to move the collection in pieces--basically maximize profit and minimize time on my end.

Who are the best and trusted consigners?

How would you start selling?

Any advice and/or opinions are welcomed.
I just know where one card at least needs to go, it ryhmes with Ris Ivory Oatable Also, any high-end Patrick Robinson. I know you're a big time collector but I'd love to add a couple of those to my PC if you want them to have a good home. Please PM me if you are selling. Probstein was the first name that popped into my mind as well. Best of luck!

Parker
__________________
SUPER-PC: Patrick Robinson & John Jenkins
WARRR EAGLE!!!
p.thomaston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:01 PM   #25 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 17,947
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
Is it possible for you to say anything without a demeaning sarcastic tone? No matter how wrong you are? lol

People have stores because its A) 5 cents to list an item on a BIN and B) a GTC item re lists itself automatically every 30 days. For someone with nearly 6000 items like myself.. it makes it much much easier. For people only doing auctions on a lesser scale.. they do not need a store.
Yes I can and do quite a bit of time. But you responded to my post when you really didn't need to which makes me thing you like it!
__________________
Thin skinned megalomaniacs shouldn't post on message boards.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.