Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2013, 10:32 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default So the trash talking has already started. Ravens vs Patriots

Brendon ayanbadejo has already started things up by trashing the Pats offense calling the hurry up a gimmick.

Gonna be a great game!
blackbears86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Yankees stink.

Their 'dynasty' began over a stupid 'tuck.' NFL conspiracy to have a 'patriotic' team name win that year.

Brady is a bum.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:39 AM   #3 (permalink)

Gotta love when a special teams guy who barely sees the field finds it necessary to run his mouth.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:11 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetal View Post
Yankees stink.

Their 'dynasty' began over a stupid 'tuck.' NFL conspiracy to have a 'patriotic' team name win that year.

Brady is a bum.
hahahahaha

i may hate the patriots for what they did to my team at the time (Raiders- loved Rich Gannon, John Richie, Greg Biekert), but even I don't subscribe to that conspiracy theory.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:12 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Gotta love when a special teams guy who barely sees the field finds it necessary to run his mouth.
And to be stupid enough to think BB will allow anyone wearing the Flying Elvis will be drug into the poo throwing...
Current Needs: Drew Bledsoe 2009 BTL Auto's O,T,S; Buybacks; Butler Bulldogs (Gordon Hayward, Shelvin Mack, Matt Howard); Looking for the following: Alfonzo Dennard '12 TC Superfractor; Chandler Jones '12 TC and Bowman Sterling Superfractors; Please PM me with details
ssbledsoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:15 AM   #6 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
A special teams captain whos crew gave up 104 return yards and 2 td;s on 2 kicks.

If anyone, he should keep quiet
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:21 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetal View Post
Yankees stink.

Their 'dynasty' began over a stupid 'tuck.'
They were helped by the stupid tuck but the dynasty really started when they began cheating to win those titles when they filmed the Rams SB walkthrough. There is no conspiracy about the NFL wanting a patriotic team winning the game because of 911.

The fact is the cheating Patriots haven't won a Superbowl since being caught red handed and that's no coincidence. If you didn't know I am this forums world's heavy weight champion Biggest Patriots Hater because I know how to hate on that junk team and a 911 theory is just silly.

Forget the Patriots this week. The Ravens no longer have to worry about Gronk and they no longer have Lee Evans to drop the winning TD or the FG kicker to miss the game winning FG this time around. The Ravens have magic this time with the rally to win for Ray Lewis and the results will be much different this time. Revenge will be served and many Patriot fans will be crying when its over.

The Ravens are Superbowl bound.

Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!
addicted36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:27 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
They were helped by the stupid tuck but the dynasty really started when they began cheating to win those titles when they filmed the Rams SB walkthrough. There is no conspiracy about the NFL wanting a patriotic team winning the game because of 911.

The fact is the cheating Patriots haven't won a Superbowl since being caught red handed and that's no coincidence. If you didn't know I am this forums world's heavy weight champion Biggest Patriots Hater because I know how to hate on that junk team and a 911 theory is just silly.

Forget the Patriots this week. The Ravens no longer have to worry about Gronk and they no longer have Lee Evans to drop the winning TD or the FG kicker to miss the game winning FG this time around. The Ravens have magic this time with the rally to win for Ray Lewis and the results will be much different this time. Revenge will be served and many Patriot fans will be crying when its over.

Wow some people need help .
Old 01-14-2013, 11:27 AM   #9 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Addicted come on man.. cause lord knows taping would have helped Tyree make an unbelievable catch. The whole taping thing is a non issue. Does not diminish anything they have accomplished
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:36 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren View Post
Wow some people need help .
Why because what I said is true? The only reason the Patriots were in the Superbowl last year was because of the Ravens collapse last season. Lee Evans dropped pass, the FG kicker missed the FG to end the game. Gronk is on IR with a broken forearm. And the Ravens look like a team of destiny right now after pulling off that huge upset in Denver.

The JETS were the last team to beat Peyton and Brady in consecutive weeks two years ago. This week the Ravens pull that off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
Addicted come on man.. cause lord knows taping would have helped Tyree make an unbelievable catch. The whole taping thing is a non issue. Does not diminish anything they have accomplished
Tyree's catch wouldn't have happened if they had not been caught cheating. The Patriots would have been well ahead of them that game like they were ahead of the other teams they cheated to win. The whole taping thing to you may be a non issue but that's because you choose to ignore it. I don't. If the taping wasn't important to the Patriots success why when they were warned not to continue to do it, would the Patriots go and tape the JETS practices when Eric Mangini was the head coach who already knew all about the cheating and ratted them out? If cheating wasn't important to the Patriots why did they continue to cheat when they were warned? The fact is the taping helped the Patriots and was vital to there success. After they were caught cheating they lost the Superbowl and were one and done in the playoffs for the next 3 years and only won last year because they drew the Tim Tebow led Broncos and the Ravens threw the game away. Then they were beaten in the Superbowl again for the 2nd time in a row. That won't happen this year. Good luck New England, can't wait to see the crying start lol

Last edited by addicted36; 01-14-2013 at 11:42 AM.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Considering that the Ravens WANTED to run this offense at the begining of the year make him a bigger idiot that he alrady appears!
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:

Tyree's catch wouldn't have happened if they had not been caught cheating. The Patriots would have been well ahead of them that game like they were ahead of the other teams they cheated to win. The whole taping thing to you may be a non issue but that's because you choose to ignore it. I don't. If the taping wasn't important to the Patriots success why when they were warned not to continue to do it, would the Patriots go and tape the JETS practices when Eric Mangini was the head coach who already knew all about the cheating and ratted them out? If cheating wasn't important to the Patriots why did they continue to cheat when they were warned? The fact is the taping helped the Patriots and was vital to there success. After they were caught cheating they lost the Superbowl and were one and done in the playoffs for the next 3 years and only won last year because they drew the Tim Tebow led Broncos and the Ravens threw the game away. Then they were beaten in the Superbowl again for the 2nd time in a row. That won't happen this year. Good luck New England, can't wait to see the crying start lol
Are you one of those conspiracy theory guys that think the moon landing was a Hollywood production?
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:49 PM   #13 (permalink)

sweet delicious tears

Ravens always play the pats tough, no matter what, rather see gronk out there, but nothing can be done about that, going to be a good game.

I don't see a blowout coming this week. Ravens D have played alot of plays the last couple weeks, so see how tired they are come the 2nd half

think NE wins by 7

Collecting Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins.
Cades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:51 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:

This post deserved a lol.
Old 01-14-2013, 01:05 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:

LOOKING FOR: Alex Smith/Timothy Flanders
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:32 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:

no the fact is you are being foolish if you don't think that every single team in the NFL was doing the same thing as well as looking for other ways to cheat. Yes even your own team as well
duwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:34 PM   #17 (permalink)

Never heard of the guy. Is he a snap holder?
ninjacookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:46 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Are you one of those conspiracy theory guys that think the moon landing was a Hollywood production?
No sir not me. The moon landing was real. Those conspiracies make me laugh. No wind on the moon? People need to start going back to science class, don't make me laugh.

My post didn't have any conspiracy to it. My post is factual. It is a fact that the league learned about the Patriots spying on teams practices and sent out letters to every team informing them all not to film anything and it is a fact that Eric Mangini was a coach for the Patriots before he was the JETS head coach and had prior knowledge of the cheating the Patriots were doing. It was Eric Mangini's knowledge of how the Patriots were cheating that led him to know what to look for with the Patriots and catch them cheating that led him to rat out the Patriots to the league, and why the league fines Bill Belicheck 500,000 and took away their #1 draft pick for breaking the rules of the league and cheating.

What amazes me so much about this frankly is the lackadaisical and apathy some of you have towards this issue. I don't have low standards and I'm not an idiot. If you people out there actually think that the Patriots filming wasn't helping them then why after the NFL told them to stop doing it did they continue to do it if it didn't help them at all?

We aren't talking about up front filming either. The Patriots told the camera crews to not wear anything Patriots related while filming and told the camera crews to deny being associated with the Patriots if they were caught. That's the stuff of Watergate yet some of you simply don't care or actually live by the saying "If youíre not cheating, youíre not trying hard enough." which is morally wrong to me. Either way don't challenge me on this issue. Cheating to me is wrong. It's never right. The Patriots clearly cheated and were caught and if that bothering me means to you that I should wear a tin foil hat then you should examine your own feelings on cheating.

BTW next time thought try to actually have something to say to me that's halfway intelligent. I've seen you rant and whine on here so much and so often you make me feel slighted that all I deserved from you was a one sentence reply Go Ravens

Old 01-14-2013, 02:50 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duwal View Post
no the fact is you are being foolish if you don't think that every single team in the NFL was doing the same thing as well as looking for other ways to cheat. Yes even your own team as well
Prove it. If every team was doing this then why were the Patriots the only team that got punished for it? If all of the other teams were doing this and then stopped when the league sent the letter to every team telling them to stop and every team stopped except for the Patriots you might actually think that Bill Belicheck is just a stupid moron which if you do would be wrong as well.

Old 01-14-2013, 02:53 PM   #20 (permalink)

From the second the Ravens kicked the winning FG against Denver I have been preparing to deal with yet another Super Bowl featuring the Patriots. From that moment they became the favorites to win it all. No disrespect to the Ravens (or Niners or Falcons for that matter) but the Patriots are a freight train you just can't stop once it gets rolling. Their path to another title is pretty open right now unless a team has the best game of their season in the next few weeks.
My Bucket, always selling and trading: http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/kramerattack/library/
friarbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:55 PM   #21 (permalink)
Banned

Ray Lewis is the best linebacker who murdered someone in NFL history
JoshHamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:01 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Prove it. If every team was doing this then why were the Patriots the only team that got punished for it? If all of the other teams were doing this and then stopped when the league sent the letter to every team telling them to stop and every team stopped except for the Patriots you might actually think that Bill Belicheck is just a stupid moron which if you do would be wrong as well.
Dick Vermeil
ďI donít know if everyone was doing it, but everyone mightíve had a method of trying to do it,Ē Vermeil told 98.5 FM. ďMaybe he did it better than everyone else. OK? And Iíll tell you this: In all honesty, Iíve coached as a head coach 15 years and an assistant four years, I know some things that have been done in the National Football League and I could document them, if I wanted to, that are far worse than that ever came close to being.ď

Jimmie Johnson
Q: How about the spying thing Jimmy. Youíre a coach does that bother you what Belichick did?

JJ: Oh please. Iíve said it on our show. Eighteen years ago a scout for the Chiefs told me what they did, and he said what you need to do is just take your camera and you go and zoom in on the signal caller and that way you can sync it up. The problem is that if theyíre not on the press box side you canít do it from the press box, you have to do it from the sideline. This was 18 years ago.

Q: You think the NFL came down too hard on them?

JJ: No, no, I said it on the show. He was wrong for doing it for the simple reason that the league knew this was going on not just in New England but around the league. And the league sent out the memorandum to all of the teams saying you cannot do this. And so thatís when Bill Belichick was wrong. After he got the memorandum saying donít do it any more, he did it.

Q: Did you ever steal signals?

JJ: Oh in a heartbeat, yeah. Yes I did.

Q: Via video, Jimmy? Or no?

JJ: Oh yeah, I did it with video and so did a lot of other teams in the league. Just to make sure that you could study it and take your time, because youíre going to play the other team the second time around. But a lot of coaches did it, this was commonplace.
Old 01-14-2013, 03:06 PM   #23 (permalink)

with ray lewis retiring he is going to make sure his last game against Brady will be memorable there's no doubt that he wants to and will be all over Brady for this game it should be a good one I say ravens win this one
broncofan92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:09 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pac213up View Post
Dick Vermeil
ďI donít know if everyone was doing it, but everyone mightíve had a method of trying to do it,Ē Vermeil told 98.5 FM. ďMaybe he did it better than everyone else. OK? And Iíll tell you this: In all honesty, Iíve coached as a head coach 15 years and an assistant four years, I know some things that have been done in the National Football League and I could document them, if I wanted to, that are far worse than that ever came close to being.ď

Jimmie Johnson
Q: How about the spying thing Jimmy. Youíre a coach does that bother you what Belichick did?

JJ: Oh please. Iíve said it on our show. Eighteen years ago a scout for the Chiefs told me what they did, and he said what you need to do is just take your camera and you go and zoom in on the signal caller and that way you can sync it up. The problem is that if theyíre not on the press box side you canít do it from the press box, you have to do it from the sideline. This was 18 years ago.

Q: You think the NFL came down too hard on them?

JJ: No, no, I said it on the show. He was wrong for doing it for the simple reason that the league knew this was going on not just in New England but around the league. And the league sent out the memorandum to all of the teams saying you cannot do this. And so thatís when Bill Belichick was wrong. After he got the memorandum saying donít do it any more, he did it.

Q: Did you ever steal signals?

JJ: Oh in a heartbeat, yeah. Yes I did.

Q: Via video, Jimmy? Or no?

JJ: Oh yeah, I did it with video and so did a lot of other teams in the league. Just to make sure that you could study it and take your time, because youíre going to play the other team the second time around. But a lot of coaches did it, this was commonplace.
Thanks you. Maybe now you know who will stop senselessly hating on the pats.
It's so annoying
Old 01-14-2013, 03:24 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Why because what I said is true? The only reason the Patriots were in the Superbowl last year was because of the Ravens collapse last season. Lee Evans dropped pass, the FG kicker missed the FG to end the game. Gronk is on IR with a broken forearm. And the Ravens look like a team of destiny right now after pulling off that huge upset in Denver.

The JETS were the last team to beat Peyton and Brady in consecutive weeks two years ago. This week the Ravens pull that off.

For being some kinda heavy weight on this issue you sure are screwing up your facts. First off the Patriots did not get caught recording the Jets practices...they were caught recording the signals the D Coordinators were sending in. Secondly the Patriots were not 1 and done in the playoffs for 3 years after they were caught. If you remember correctly the pats were caught video taping in the first week of the 2007 season and were forced to stop...all they did then was go 18-0 and make the super bowl. You just sound like an enraged hater whose team consistently loses to the patriots and youre probably pretty butt hurt about it all.

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 35/36 Any help is appreciated!
wingah is offline   Reply With Quote