Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2013, 02:19 PM   #151 (permalink)
Member
 
BostonNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 11,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Let me refer to the thread that made IMac into IMAC. You may have a single digit membership number.
Cool...can I be #6?
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:24 PM   #152 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 18,273
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Excuse me sir but I have not been issued my member number.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Let me refer to the thread that made IMac into IMAC. You may have a single digit membership number.
Sorry your membership number 39 is enroute
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:56 PM   #153 (permalink)
Member
 
freethrowtommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,370
Default

__________________
Jordy Nelson PC: http://tinyurl.com/nelson87
Aaron Rodgers PC: http://tinyurl.com/rodgers12
freethrowtommy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:48 PM   #154 (permalink)
Member
 
BostonNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 11,873
Default

It amazes me when professional athletes cry about fans who pick on them.

Sorry you lost your brother Torrey...but come on...be a big man and ignore all the idiots. It's not that hard.
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:55 PM   #155 (permalink)
Member
 
phinzphan1372's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 836
Default

All I can say is SHAME on any parent who lets their children be Pats fans...... Let them look up to Cheaters, arrogance and bad sportsmanship.
phinzphan1372 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:12 PM   #156 (permalink)
Member
 
BostonNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 11,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phinzphan1372 View Post
All I can say is SHAME on any parent who lets their children be Pats fans...... Let them look up to Cheaters, arrogance and bad sportsmanship.
Pardon????
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:19 PM   #157 (permalink)
Member
 
freethrowtommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,370
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Pardon????
I believe he called your parents shameful for raising you.
__________________
Jordy Nelson PC: http://tinyurl.com/nelson87
Aaron Rodgers PC: http://tinyurl.com/rodgers12
freethrowtommy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:21 PM   #158 (permalink)
Member
 
TASS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: RI
Posts: 4,718
Default

It seems we had a 'very' similar incident when a black player for the Washington Caps scored the Game 7 winner beating the Bruins.

It was proven that the majority of tweets or whatever you call them, were from people outside the NE region. Is it possible some originated from Wis, Fla, after all they had nothing better to do on Sun. as we all know their team's was packed and gone.

You see this kind of peripheral BS means squat, as any intelligent adult knows the old adage that 'it only takes a few morons to ruin it for the rest'.

It really amazes me how a 'few' individuials in this thread have such a warped view of New England Fans most likely without ever attending a game in any of our sacred sports venues. They have become experts on how we act based on what they have read or heard, and I'm sure we can find the same opinions of any Fan base if we choose to believe everything we read is true.

As far as calling Belichick classless, it appears there are numerous posts within this very thread relating to peers who actually know and have dealt with him on a professional level confirming just the opposite. But we know those will not be acknowledged because those same few individuials chose not to read them.
TASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:29 PM   #159 (permalink)
Member
 
phinzphan1372's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 836
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freethrowtommy View Post
I believe he called your parents shameful for raising you.
His parents? ... no ... unless he was brought up in the Beli-Cheat era.... Then yes.... ANY parent who lets their children look up to the pats should be investigated by DCYF ...
phinzphan1372 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:30 PM   #160 (permalink)
Member
 
BostonNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 11,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phinzphan1372 View Post
His parents? ... no ... unless he was brought up in the Beli-Cheat era.... Then yes.... ANY parent who lets their children look up to the pats should be investigated by DCYF ...
So you're telling me how to raise my son?

Excuse me but how old are you?
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:30 PM   #161 (permalink)
Member
 
freethrowtommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,370
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TASS View Post
It seems we had a 'very' similar incident when a black player for the Washington Caps scored the Game 7 winner beating the Bruins.

It was proven that the majority of tweets or whatever you call them, were from people outside the NE region. Is it possible some originated from Wis, Fla, after all they had nothing better to do on Sun. as we all know their team's was packed and gone.

You see this kind of peripheral BS means squat, as any intelligent adult knows the old adage that 'it only takes a few morons to ruin it for the rest'.

It really amazes me how a 'few' individuials in this thread have such a warped view of New England Fans most likely without ever attending a game in any of our sacred sports venues. They have become experts on how we act based on what they have read or heard, and I'm sure we can find the same opinions of any Fan base if we choose to believe everything we read is true.

As far as calling Belichick classless, it appears there are numerous posts within this very thread relating to peers who actually know and have dealt with him on a professional level confirming just the opposite. But we know those will not be acknowledged because those same few individuials chose not to read them.
Wait? You mean that you have the be from the NE/Boston area to be a fan of a team from that area? Only people from that area can be fans of the team?

Holy #@#@#@#@, my mind is blown.

Is it possible that there are Patriots fans in Wisconsin? Yeah, because I know some.
__________________
Jordy Nelson PC: http://tinyurl.com/nelson87
Aaron Rodgers PC: http://tinyurl.com/rodgers12
freethrowtommy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:31 PM   #162 (permalink)
Member
 
TASS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: RI
Posts: 4,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phinzphan1372 View Post
All I can say is SHAME on any parent who lets their children be Pats fans...... Let them look up to Cheaters, arrogance and bad sportsmanship.
Looked it up as you reccomended and got Lance Armstrong, SHAME on any parent who lets their kid ride a bike competitvely!
TASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:32 PM   #163 (permalink)
Member
 
phinzphan1372's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 836
Default

not telling you how to raise anyone ... thats up to you and your own moral ground.... I'm just expressing my opinion that letting them be pats fans and the fact that parents are ok with their role models being cheats and bad sportsmen is a freaking shame.
phinzphan1372 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:33 PM   #164 (permalink)
Member
 
BostonNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 11,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phinzphan1372 View Post
not telling you how to raise anyone ... thats up to you and your own moral ground.... I'm just expressing my opinion that letting them be pats fans and the fact that parents are ok with their role models being cheats and bad sportsmen is a freaking shame.
You are out of your mind.

Pats HaTeRz...how do you feel that this guy is on your team?
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:35 PM   #165 (permalink)
Member
 
phinzphan1372's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 836
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
You are out of your mind.

Pats HaTeRz...how do you feel that this guy is on your team?
Seriously ... your OK with that?
when your kid walks off a field with time left on a clock it will be ok with you?.... when your kid "cleats" someone because hes losing that will be ok with you? when your kid cheats on anything in life and then says "The Pats did so its ok" ... then that will be ok by you?
phinzphan1372 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:37 PM   #166 (permalink)
Member
 
BostonNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 11,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phinzphan1372 View Post
Seriously ... your OK with that?
First, how old are you?
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:38 PM   #167 (permalink)
Member
 
phinzphan1372's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 836
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
First, how old are you?
And that has what to do with what? off topic arent you?

answer the three questions.
phinzphan1372 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:40 PM   #168 (permalink)
Member
 
BostonNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 11,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phinzphan1372 View Post
And that has what to do with what? off topic arent you?

answer the three questions.
I already have my answer...

Not going to defend myself for raising my son in this asinine topic.
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:41 PM   #169 (permalink)
Member
 
phinzphan1372's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 836
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
I already have my answer...

Not going to defend myself for raising my son in this asinine topic.
when your kid walks off a field with time left on a clock it will be ok with you?.... when your kid "cleats" someone because hes losing that will be ok with you? when your kid cheats on anything in life and then says "The Pats did so its ok" ... then that will be ok by you?
phinzphan1372 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:43 PM   #170 (permalink)
Member
 
LiftingAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,498
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phinzphan1372 View Post
when your kid walks off a field with time left on a clock it will be ok with you?.... when your kid "cleats" someone because hes losing that will be ok with you? when your kid cheats on anything in life and then says "The Pats did so its ok" ... then that will be ok by you?
What the......
__________________
"Obsessed is a word used by the weak to describe the dedicated."
Photobucket:
http://s1280.beta.photobucket.com/user/LiftingAddict06/library/
LiftingAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:49 PM   #171 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: CNY
Posts: 57
Default

I actually like that everyone hates the Pats. It must suck to be so jealous.We are contending for a title every year. Thats all it is is jealousy and envy.
patriots1983jb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:50 PM   #172 (permalink)
Member
 
freethrowtommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,370
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriots1983jb View Post
I actually like that everyone hates the Pats. It must suck to be so jealous.We are contending for a title every year. Thats all it is is jealousy and envy.
Not really... but keep telling yourself that.
__________________
Jordy Nelson PC: http://tinyurl.com/nelson87
Aaron Rodgers PC: http://tinyurl.com/rodgers12
freethrowtommy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:51 PM   #173 (permalink)
Member
 
BostonNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 11,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriots1983jb View Post
I actually like that everyone hates the Pats. It must suck to be so jealous.We are contending for a title every year. Thats all it is is jealousy and envy.
Seriously??

You do realize it's Patriots fans like YOU why everyone hates them, right?
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:53 PM   #174 (permalink)
Member
 
phinzphan1372's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 836
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Seriously??

You do realize it's Patriots fans like YOU why everyone hates them, right?
No... Its the Patriots Org. and their un-scrupulous ways is why everyone hates them.
phinzphan1372 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:54 PM   #175 (permalink)
Member
 
BostonNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 11,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phinzphan1372 View Post
No... Its the Patriots Org. and their un-scrupulous ways is why everyone hates them.
Okay kiddie...you've made your point. Time for your bath.
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.