Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 07:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
hog
Banned

Arrow Arkansas Razorbacks vs Ole Miss Rebels with Arkansas Razorback football talk.

Hey guys I decided to do something a little bit diffrent this time. I still want your thought's on the game but this week I decide to add Arkansas Razorback football talk.

Tomorrow my Arkansas Razorbacks are playing Houston Nutt's Ole Miss football team. Now if you don't already know Houston Nutt coached the Razorback's. I respect Houston Nutt as a coach. I wish him the best of luck in tomorrow's game.

Who do you think will win?
Why do you think they win the game?

Arkansas Razorback football talk.
Do you think the Razorbacks can finish the season 9-3?

Last edited by hog; 10-23-2009 at 07:19 PM.
hog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
hog
Banned

Who's that old guy on College Gameday? He needs to re think his pick on the Arkansas vs Ole Miss game.

WOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE
WOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE
WOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE RAZORBACKS.
Old 10-24-2009, 02:02 PM   #3 (permalink)

just a quick ?...not trying to be rude or a jerk or anything

but why the change in tone of this weeks thread?? every week its been wooooo pig sooie you tink they stand a chance well youve lost your mind cuz they dont...or something to that effect

but now this week because Houston Nutt has coached the team before, now its i have much respect and good luck..

what gives?

again not tryin to be a jerk, as i find while your threads are very homer friendly, they can also be amusing at times
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
hog
Banned

Him being the coach is not the only reason why I'm wishing him the best of luck. I have so much respect for the guy. Also being a so called SEC fan I like to talk trash and get into the other fans heads. That's the main reason. One more thing. I did not find you being a jerk or anything. I like when people speak their minds. Hope I answered your question. WOOPIGSOOIE.
Old 10-24-2009, 02:51 PM   #5 (permalink)

oh i completely agree being a fan is a fan and believing in your team is great and like i said your form of trash-talking is entertaining...wasnt saying anything bad about that

i was just curious why in all your other threads you do start off with trash talking etc but now since he coached your team its all respect and wish him luck

by the way maybe you should go back to trash talkin..down by 7 start of 4th quarter lol
Old 10-24-2009, 03:05 PM   #6 (permalink)

yikes..2 delay of game penalties..1 killed the drive the other killed the FG..good luck, off for pre-game of my Vols/Tide game