Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   FOOTBALL (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/football/)
-   -   Jay Ratliff Arrested (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/football/437859-jay-ratliff-arrested.html)

TX_OutLaw 01-23-2013 12:57 AM

Jay Ratliff Arrested

Wow Cowboys players are on a role! These guys have a lot to lose but I guess everyone makes mistakes.

[url=http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000129906/article/jay-ratliff-arrested-on-drunkdriving-charge-in-texas]Jay Ratliff arrested on drunk-driving charge in Texas - NFL.com[/url]

mindbinge 01-23-2013 02:17 AM

[QUOTE=TX_OutLaw;4089687]Wow Cowboys players are on a role! These guys have a lot to lose but I guess everyone makes mistakes.

[url=http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000129906/article/jay-ratliff-arrested-on-drunkdriving-charge-in-texas]Jay Ratliff arrested on drunk-driving charge in Texas - NFL.com[/url][/QUOTE]

given previous events with this same thing on the same team...this is just about the dumbest thing he could have done.

hungrycollegek 01-23-2013 02:45 AM

DeMarcus Ware better hire a driver.

Cubsbball25 01-23-2013 02:47 AM

And Morris Claiborne is supposed to be the dumbest guy on this team? At least he hasn't done anything like this....yet.

MrNineteen 01-23-2013 03:14 AM

some people never learn... it's a shame.

creamybeige 01-23-2013 04:09 AM

[QUOTE=Cubsbball25;4089939]And Morris Claiborne is supposed to be the dumbest guy on this team? At least he hasn't done anything like this....yet.[/QUOTE]

maybe they all need round the clock security detail... a la Dez Bryant

superynaldo 01-23-2013 05:52 AM

another player busted for a DUI... wow... big surprise...

JonMead 01-23-2013 09:07 AM

These players are idiots and not just Dallas. Any nfl player anywhere in the country has a number they can call and they will be picked up and there car towed home. FOR FREE no questions asked

wheeler281 01-23-2013 09:12 AM

Wonder if Jerry and Jason will have him hamming it on the sidelines with a big ass grin. Oh wait that is reserved only if you have killed someone

---

Jerry Jones stood behind the Dallas Cowboys' decision to have Josh Brent, who faces a charge of intoxication manslaughter after a drunk-driving accident last week killed former teammate Jerry Brown, on the sideline during Sunday's 27-24 overtime victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers.
On NFL Network
NFL Replay will re-air the Dallas Cowboys' 27-24 OT win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 15 on Wednesday, Dec. 19 at 9 p.m. ET.

"Our team and our players wanted him today on the sideline," Jones said Sunday, via the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. "Jerry's mother (Stacey Jackson) asked us directly as a group. She said, 'Support him. Help him. He needs your help. Jerry wants that. I want that.' His teammates asked him to come and be down there with them."

[url=http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000112453/article/jerry-jones-defends-josh-brents-presence-on-sideline]Jerry Jones defends Josh Brent's presence on sideline - NFL.com[/url]

kdub0982 01-23-2013 10:10 AM

there were talks of ratliff and his big contract being cut this offseason before this happened, I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen now especially

JonMead 01-23-2013 10:27 AM

[QUOTE=kdub0982;4090648]there were talks of ratliff and his big contract being cut this offseason before this happened, I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen now especially[/QUOTE]

We will most likely lose him spencer and have to restructure romo ware and Austin. Austin is the only one we will cut if he says no. The others we will make work

hawaiisean 01-23-2013 11:34 AM

[QUOTE=JonMead;4090737]We will most likely lose him spencer and have to restructure romo ware and Austin. Austin is the only one we will cut if he says no. The others we will make work[/QUOTE]

1 big problem is being solved. Looks like JG is losing play calling to Callahan. Dallas can blowup the entire Offensive Line (minus Tyron Smith) and I'd be fine with it. Say what you want about Romo, but given time to read a defense and throw and he picks them apart as well as anyone else in the league.

JonMead 01-23-2013 11:38 AM

[QUOTE=hawaiisean;4091118]1 big problem is being solved. Looks like JG is losing play calling to Callahan. Dallas can blowup the entire Offensive Line (minus Tyron Smith) and I'd be fine with it. Say what you want about Romo, but given time to read a defense and throw and he picks them apart as well as anyone else in the league.[/QUOTE]

Romo Is our QB he will retire a cowboy. When he has time and we have a running game. Really liking demarco for this. He is a force to be reckoned with

Clarka3 01-23-2013 11:43 AM

[QUOTE=JonMead;4090389]These players are idiots and not just Dallas. Any nfl player anywhere in the country has a number they can call and they will be picked up and there car towed home. FOR FREE no questions asked[/QUOTE]

this. A few years ago Justin Smith was a Bengal and got busted for driving home drunk from a strip club. They made a big stink about it here in Cincy since the Bengals have a driver on staff available at any time for this very reason.

JonMead 01-23-2013 11:49 AM

[QUOTE=Clarka3;4091165]this. A few years ago Justin Smith was a Bengal and got busted for driving home drunk from a strip club. They made a big stink about it here in Cincy since the Bengals have a driver on staff available at any time for this very reason.[/QUOTE]

The nfl offers this free. Not just the teams. It's a service for free by the nfl. I had lunch with a player a year and a half ago or so and he was telling me this. Ironically same player was telling me of the bounty scandal on the saints as he was a saint.

Clarka3 01-23-2013 11:53 AM

[QUOTE=JonMead;4091193]The nfl offers this free. Not just the teams. It's a service for free by the nfl. I had lunch with a player a year and a half ago or so and he was telling me this. Ironically same player was telling me of the bounty scandal on the saints as he was a saint.[/QUOTE]

ah, perhaps I misunderstood the news when it was explained. thanks for the update.

hell, I'd do this job for cheap for the Bengals. Be a sweet way to get autos :p

TX_OutLaw 01-23-2013 12:08 PM

It would be nice if they got rid of Free, the guys an idiot sometimes I think he thinks those penalties he gets are free!

JonMead 01-23-2013 12:16 PM

[QUOTE=TX_OutLaw;4091285]It would be nice if they got rid of Free, the guys an idiot sometimes I think he thinks those penalties he gets are free![/QUOTE]

Our line needs to get fixed both offensive and defensive