Blowout Cards Forums
Save big on officially licensed NFL fan merchandise at NFLShop.com

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 08:21 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND3 View Post
Many times BO will drop ship from Ill. Sucks because you may have to wait a couple of extra days on top of whatever shipping zone you are in.
Guessing that is what happened in my instance. Still love thir prices lol
P.47
brett06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:34 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett06 View Post
You too man. Im just a little unhappy because this is my favorite product. Maybe the boxes will be loaded Good luck to you too. Will be looking at the break section
LMAO...

You don't know how many times I've went in with that theory.

"Well, maybe the wait is going to be worth it and I'll pull monster stuff"

Yeah right, never works. Doesn't stop me though. I just love to bust wax. And I'll rip through my case in 10 minutes and be livid I didn't savor it. Oh well.

I'm going to try and ration it out over the weekend...hopefully bust a few boxes tomorrow and some on Sunday.

I'm too antsy though. I doubt the case will make it to my house before I have it all busted, lol.
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:36 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
LMAO...

You don't know how many times I've went in with that theory.

"Well, maybe the wait is going to be worth it and I'll pull monster stuff"

Yeah right, never works. Doesn't stop me though. I just love to bust wax. And I'll rip through my case in 10 minutes and be livid I didn't savor it. Oh well.

I'm going to try and ration it out over the weekend...hopefully bust a few boxes tomorrow and some on Sunday.

I'm too antsy though. I doubt the case will make it to my house before I have it all busted, lol.
Like I said, Never hit anyhing with LL worth mentioning before. $ total boxes between 07 and 08 product. Maybe this is my time lol. Its wishful thinking.
P.47
Old 10-29-2009, 10:28 PM   #29 (permalink)

hey guys there might have been guys ahead of you who preordered and they had to get there boxs out first!!!! we all know blowout is very good at getting stuff shipped out!!!! like when they had the 9/9/9 deals alot of that stuff went out that day or the next day and they had alot to send out not to mention the deals they gave all of us on some wax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! call them and ask!!!!
248rayment4343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:44 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 248rayment4343 View Post
hey guys there might have been guys ahead of you who preordered and they had to get there boxs out first!!!! we all know blowout is very good at getting stuff shipped out!!!! like when they had the 9/9/9 deals alot of that stuff went out that day or the next day and they had alot to send out not to mention the deals they gave all of us on some wax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! call them and ask!!!!
The case for the GB was ordered well after I ordered. Ask the Host. They might have just forgot. I emailed then and it was sent out today.
P.47
Old 10-30-2009, 03:54 AM   #31 (permalink)

I got my email today saying I'll have it Monday..... I was hoping to have it before the weekend, but at least I'll have something to do Monday night when I get home from work.
murphy1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:56 AM   #32 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

My guess is that if its a case, blowout may have it dropped shipped (and if so, probably the reason for not getting a tracking email as your email address may not be being passed along just your contact info so they can ship the package).

If its boxes, I would think the product must get to Blowout, be inventoried, then the case seal broken before boxes can be removed, packaged up and sent out to you. This process I can easily see taking a few extra days from when I product is live, but I would think if you preordered boxes, that depending on when it was preordered (keeping in mind BO is allocated XX cases, if you order w/in the XX cases you'd get it shipped on the live date, if you ordered outside of the XX cases and it was stock that Blowout acquired from other dealers, that could account for for the delays.