Blowout Cards Forums
2014 holiday shipping promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 06:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 3,991
Default Ordering info

Should my order from BO still say processing for a presell item ( LL FB ) from 8/31? Just wondering
__________________
Yep
brett06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: WI
Posts: 3,568
Default

until it ships (or more accurately shows up as shipped online), yes, it'll show as processing
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 3,991
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradolson View Post
until it ships (or more accurately shows up as shipped online), yes, it'll show as processing
alright, thank you for the info. First time ordering a presell Item.
__________________
Yep
brett06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
tnarg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Banned
Posts: 13,120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett06 View Post
alright, thank you for the info. First time ordering a presell Item.
Tell ya what...the first one or 2 times I ordered a presell item, I was livid that I hadn't gotten my stuff, while cards were hitting ebay, people were busting the product, etc etc.

So my best advice is to try and be patient, as a ton of people will be ripping the crap out of this stuff while you wait and wait and wait.

9 times out of 10, the wait isn't even worth it.

PS. I do have a case of this coming whenever...I did a presell on this too
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 3,991
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
Tell ya what...the first one or 2 times I ordered a presell item, I was livid that I hadn't gotten my stuff, while cards were hitting ebay, people were busting the product, etc etc.

So my best advice is to try and be patient, as a ton of people will be ripping the crap out of this stuff while you wait and wait and wait.

9 times out of 10, the wait isn't even worth it.

PS. I do have a case of this coming whenever...I did a presell on this too
I hope it gets here this week. I hope yours does as well . I just wanna see if I can beat my last boxes of this stuff. Which can't be too hard lol.
__________________
Yep
brett06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
bja613's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 148
Default

I purchased a pre-sell case of this also. I got an email from Chris today with my tracking number, and it shows that my case was shipped yesterday.
__________________
CheckOutMyCards.com http://www.checkoutmycards.com/users/bja613
bja613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 3,991
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bja613 View Post
I purchased a pre-sell case of this also. I got an email from Chris today with my tracking number, and it shows that my case was shipped yesterday.
I didn't get one. Maybe if you get a case you are priority??? I just got two boxes which is far less lol.
__________________
Yep
brett06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
tnarg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Banned
Posts: 13,120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett06 View Post
I didn't get one. Maybe if you get a case you are priority??? I just got two boxes which is far less lol.
Not true. I ordered a case. No email. No tracking. Probably the earlier you order it, the sooner yours ships. Or they have a box of base cards and pull out numbers like they do in their youtube break giveaways
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
bja613's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 148
Default

I only ordered 2 weeks ago, I have no idea why I got a tracking number, I always have on my pre-sells.
__________________
CheckOutMyCards.com http://www.checkoutmycards.com/users/bja613
bja613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
mightbe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,607
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
Not true. I ordered a case. No email. No tracking. Probably the earlier you order it, the sooner yours ships. Or they have a box of base cards and pull out numbers like they do in their youtube break giveaways
I usually get tracking info, sometimes not. I know they sometimes ship pre-orders from IL. I'm in Chicago so I've gotten a few sent out from there. I usually don't get sent a tracking number or it'll even be sent the day the case arrives.
mightbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 3,991
Default

Well, someone let me know when they get theirs from blowout. I'd appreciate it. thanks
__________________
Yep
brett06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
bigroger1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: louisville,ky
Posts: 1,129
Default

kind of weird today i ordered three, but it only let me have 2! i ordered before 330 est , 300 est to be exact, so it should have shipped today, but i get know shipping info , first time i have this happen> and they are now back up at about 5 dollars more then when i first tried to get them and only got 2 ?
__________________
http://s1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii485/ROGERC80/

Always looking for vintage sports cards of any sport and auto memorabilia at a good price of course
bigroger1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Zacky1053's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 22,657
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigroger1980 View Post
kind of weird today i ordered three, but it only let me have 2! i ordered before 330 est , 300 est to be exact, so it should have shipped today, but i get know shipping info , first time i have this happen> and they are now back up at about 5 dollars more then when i first tried to get them and only got 2 ?
Only thing I can think of is you got the last two they had "available", and then the next batch they got in they raised the price a bit, but usually they have that counter thing if they're running out of boxes.
Zacky1053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
bigroger1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: louisville,ky
Posts: 1,129
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacky1053 View Post
Only thing I can think of is you got the last two they had "available", and then the next batch they got in they raised the price a bit, but usually they have that counter thing if they're running out of boxes.
thats what i figured, just kind of surprised they didnt get shipped , i as hoping to bust these , instead of waiting till next week
__________________
http://s1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii485/ROGERC80/

Always looking for vintage sports cards of any sport and auto memorabilia at a good price of course
bigroger1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 3,991
Default

I'd like to get mine this week specially since I ordered them on 8/31.
__________________
Yep
brett06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:39 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
Zacky1053's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 22,657
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett06 View Post
I'd like to get mine this week specially since I ordered them on 8/31.
Pre-orders IMO should go out before any other orders when the product comes in, even if someone buys 20 million cases at release...
Zacky1053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:52 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
bja613's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 148
Default

I got my case today, it came from Illinois. That might be where their distributor is, I'm not sure.
__________________
CheckOutMyCards.com http://www.checkoutmycards.com/users/bja613
bja613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:07 AM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
murphy1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,741
Default

I pre-ordered my 2 boxes from Blowout and still have no shipping info on them..... This is the second time that I have had to sit and wait, while everyone else is busting away....I'm in Chicago and I only order with them because of the decent prices and quick (FREE) shipping.....But last time (08 SP Authentic FB) I lost out on some ebay cash on my case because I had to wait a week after the release just to break mine....And now I will be waiting again while all the early breaks clean up....Sorry for the rant, just a little upset.
murphy1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 05:07 PM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 3,991
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphy1313 View Post
I pre-ordered my 2 boxes from Blowout and still have no shipping info on them..... This is the second time that I have had to sit and wait, while everyone else is busting away....I'm in Chicago and I only order with them because of the decent prices and quick (FREE) shipping.....But last time (08 SP Authentic FB) I lost out on some ebay cash on my case because I had to wait a week after the release just to break mine....And now I will be waiting again while all the early breaks clean up....Sorry for the rant, just a little upset.
Same here, Because of this I will not be preordering any more items. I guess I will just have to go to my overpriced lcs if I want something sooner. Mine doesn't even say "shipped" yet. They take the people who order cases as priority I guess. Thats how it looks at least.
__________________
Yep
brett06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 05:10 PM   #20 (permalink)
Hail to the Victors!
 
otmack2o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: MI
Posts: 6,035
Default

Have you tried calling them on the phone? That would probably be a lot more effective than starting a thread in the hobby talk section.
__________________
AARDVARKS!
otmack2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 05:15 PM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 3,991
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by otmack2o View Post
Have you tried calling them on the phone? That would probably be a lot more effective than starting a thread in the hobby talk section.
I messaged them. Me being the consumer, Should I have to call when I ordered that long ago? Its not that I wanted to sell them on ebay asap. I just was so excited about the product. Now people who ordered more than likely well after me and fellow members are not getting their stuff before others?? Kinda doesn't make any sense what so ever but I will try calling, thanks.

They are closed, I tried both numbers. I also get of work each day at 3pm ct so I really don't have a way to contact them via the phone.
__________________
Yep

Last edited by brett06; 10-29-2009 at 05:18 PM.
brett06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:10 PM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 3,991
Default

Just got an email from BO. My 2 boxes come nov 3rd. For anyone that does presell items like just boxes. NOT a good idea. Better off at ordering day it is live. Dissapointed yes, but thats what you get when u order it on 8/31. Least im getting something :0 have a good day everyone.
__________________
Yep
brett06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:15 PM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
tnarg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Banned
Posts: 13,120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett06 View Post
Just got an email from BO. My 2 boxes come nov 3rd. For anyone that does presell items like just boxes. NOT a good idea. Better off at ordering day it is live. Dissapointed yes, but thats what you get when u order it on 8/31. Least im getting something :0 have a good day everyone.

I shot blowout an email this morning asking if it was shipping today, and if so, how much to overnight it, as I was hoping to have it by the weekend.

Maybe that expedited it, bc it shipped out of IL today and I'll have it tomorrow.

But good luck with your break sir.
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:17 PM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 3,991
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
I shot blowout an email this morning asking if it was shipping today, and if so, how much to overnight it, as I was hoping to have it by the weekend.

Maybe that expedited it, bc it shipped out of IL today and I'll have it tomorrow.

But good luck with your break sir.
You too man. Im just a little unhappy because this is my favorite product. Maybe the boxes will be loaded Good luck to you too. Will be looking at the break section
__________________
Yep
brett06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:18 PM   #25 (permalink)
ND3
Member
 
ND3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In a Hospital Near You!
Posts: 11,873
Default

Many times BO will drop ship from Ill. Sucks because you may have to wait a couple of extra days on top of whatever shipping zone you are in.
__________________
Maybe if I stick your head through that window over there you'll get unconfused. Give me the feckkin money. -- Nicky Santoro
http:/www.photobucket.com/nd3
ND3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.