Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   FOOTBALL (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/football/)
-   -   How long to wait before filing a claim? (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/football/446566-how-long-wait-before-filing-claim.html)

Earlsnake07 02-04-2013 07:20 PM

How long to wait before filing a claim?

Hey guys.... don't want to ruffle feathers so thought I would ask how long is to long to wait on a card/cards? Here is the scenario -

deal was agreed up on 1-21 and I sent PP immediately (it was only $7 and sent as goods). I sent a PM on 2-2 asking if the card had been sent out...no response. I sent another PM today with no response.......

So when is a good time to file a claim with PP and blow his name up on here??? This is a fairly new member (does have % itrader) so I would prefer the deal to have just been completed.

Let me know your thoughts.

ManInTheMirror 02-04-2013 07:28 PM

I am in the same position, but I paid the 23rd and found out today that the card is still sitting at his house.

MI Rob 02-04-2013 07:31 PM

14 days and no responses to PMs, file a claim now.
I personally would've filed the claim a week ago.

Earlsnake07 02-04-2013 07:39 PM

[QUOTE=MI Rob;4182044]14 days and no responses to PMs, file a claim now.
I personally would've filed the claim a week ago.[/QUOTE]

Do I bother dragging his name through the mud? Or just file the claim and move on...again its only$7...but its the principal!

jeg2315 02-04-2013 07:41 PM

Has the member been active recently? If so, I would definitely expose the name as it would mean he's avoiding you.

MI Rob 02-04-2013 08:30 PM

[QUOTE=Earlsnake07;4182107]Do I bother dragging his name through the mud? Or just file the claim and move on...again its only$7...but its the principal![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=jeg2315;4182112]Has the member been active recently? If so, I would definitely expose the name as it would mean he's avoiding you.[/QUOTE]

I agree with what jeg said. Check to see if he has been online lately before tossing his name on here.

cking 02-05-2013 02:38 AM

[QUOTE=Earlsnake07;4182107]Do I bother dragging his name through the mud? Or just file the claim and move on...again its only$7...but its the principal![/QUOTE]

He lives in the mud so dragging him thru a little more wont hurt. Drop the name. You could help another member to not get taken by this deadbeat. What is wrong with people? Do people really think its ok to take your money then just ship whenever they feel like it? Seriously? Where do people get the idea that it is ok to treat someone like this? Serious adult responses please.

Earlsnake07 02-05-2013 09:04 AM

Okay....well his last activity was according to his profile was yesterday at 12:10 am.....I will be filing the claim today with PP and the memebers name is [B][COLOR="Red"]ljmaya[/COLOR][/B]. Any help in waking this dude up and getting my cards would be appreciated.

Is there anything that I am suppose to do with the mods here? Do I need to send someone a PM here so he can be banned or suspended? Thanks for all the help everyone

Earlsnake07 02-05-2013 01:09 PM

Update - PP claim was filed today and already processed & a refund was issued.

Still no contact from the seller (ljmaya) via PM or through PP. Avoid this person if you can...

srslychris 02-05-2013 01:44 PM

next time you need to find Lon, you can probably find him on blogtv.. Just a heads up.

Glad it was resolved.

cking 02-05-2013 01:47 PM

[QUOTE=Earlsnake07;4186601]Update - PP claim was filed today and already processed & a refund was issued.

Still no contact from the seller (ljmaya) via PM or through PP. Avoid this person if you can...[/QUOTE]

This is starting to become a standard practice on here. Buy something, dont recieve it, issue refund. There is multiple threads like this in the members feedback section right now. Blowout Savings & Loan:)!

Earlsnake07 02-05-2013 03:58 PM

[QUOTE=srslychris;4186775]next time you need to find Lon, you can probably find him on blogtv.. Just a heads up.

Glad it was resolved.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the info....but obvously I shouldnt have to track anyone down to try and collect the cards I bought...especially after I sent several PM's.

[QUOTE=cking;4186788]This is starting to become a standard practice on here. Buy something, dont recieve it, issue refund. There is multiple threads like this in the members feedback section right now. Blowout Savings & Loan:)![/QUOTE]

Hopefully it doesnt continue that way!!!!!!!!!

est89detlions 02-05-2013 05:49 PM

ljmaya why do I know this name...either ebay or scf i think...I think I had same issue if I remember correctly

ManInTheMirror 02-05-2013 09:49 PM

[QUOTE=cking;4186788]This is starting to become a standard practice on here. Buy something, dont recieve it, issue refund. There is multiple threads like this in the members feedback section right now. Blowout Savings & Loan:)![/QUOTE]
It's utterly pathetic. And then some of them have the NERVE to try and turn it around and make the other person look like the bad guy.