Blowout Cards Forums
Baseball Prospect

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2013, 04:25 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
I'd be in for the Vikings.
Sounds good. I will put you down.
Current Wantlist: Tiger Woods autographed framed memorabilia, Autograph baseballs of H. Killebrew, R. Carew, K. Puckett, B. Blyleven, M. Kemp, C. Kershaw, S. Castro, E. Longoria, and R. Cano. Must be from reputable authenticators (JSA, UDA, Steiner, etc.)
jand8791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:38 PM   #27 (permalink)

Just set the league up. Starting Preseason Week 1. Go ahead and play your games unless you are playing an owner. I will send out a PM later asking for everyone's cell number for texting. League will advance either Friday or Saturday. PM or post if you have any questions. Thanks
Current Wantlist: Tiger Woods autographed framed memorabilia, Autograph baseballs of H. Killebrew, R. Carew, K. Puckett, B. Blyleven, M. Kemp, C. Kershaw, S. Castro, E. Longoria, and R. Cano. Must be from reputable authenticators (JSA, UDA, Steiner, etc.)
Old 02-20-2013, 04:58 PM   #28 (permalink)

Anyone know how to get custom playbooks into Connected Careers?
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:44 PM   #29 (permalink)

Still have plenty of great teams available. Only have 8 owners so far. We are in Preseason Week 1. Post or PM if you are interested in joining.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:45 PM   #30 (permalink)

Proud owner of a solid 1-0 record
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Old 02-20-2013, 07:54 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Proud owner of a solid 1-0 record
It's preseason.........

Gotta give you credit though. Gerhart did have a pretty good game.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:46 PM   #32 (permalink)

I am willng to join up, but the limited audibles thing bugs me. Based on what I see on D I might NEED to hot route or audible more than twice. Also, I may have an offensive scheme that I use. It may look like the same play but they are not the same plays..

If you want me, put me down for the Packers. PSN = Kanderus
Old 02-20-2013, 09:59 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicoCheese View Post
I am willng to join up, but the limited audibles thing bugs me. Based on what I see on D I might NEED to hot route or audible more than twice. Also, I may have an offensive scheme that I use. It may look like the same play but they are not the same plays..

If you want me, put me down for the Packers. PSN = Kanderus
Yeah, the rules are pretty firm. Most online leagues have the same. If your interested in joining, let me know. Thanks
Old 02-21-2013, 03:09 AM   #34 (permalink)

Someone mentioned he only wants to play if their are prizes. I do not want to do that, nor players start making side bets. It ruined another league I was in. If someone says they dont wanna play because blank. We dont need them, the league needs players who want to play. No offense to them but its not what the league needs.

Kevin
Old 02-21-2013, 03:24 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevJo View Post
Someone mentioned he only wants to play if their are prizes. I do not want to do that, nor players start making side bets. It ruined another league I was in. If someone says they dont wanna play because blank. We dont need them, the league needs players who want to play. No offense to them but its not what the league needs.

Kevin
Agreed. Thanks again for joining. Hope you do well this season.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:05 PM   #36 (permalink)

Make sure to get your games played. League will advance to Preseason Week #2 tomorrow around 3:00 pm central time. Still looking for owners.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:17 PM   #37 (permalink)

Up for more people.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:54 PM   #38 (permalink)

League advanced to Preseason Week #2. Owners make sure you play games if you plan to do so. Will advance to Preseason Week #3 either Saturday night or Sunday morning. Have a ton of great teams available if looking to join.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:49 PM   #39 (permalink)

If it didn't advance yet, I'll play my game for the week in a few minutes.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:49 PM   #40 (permalink)

Reminder season will advance Sunday morning. Also, let's get some more owners! Plenty of great teams available.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:26 PM   #41 (permalink)

League advanced to Preseason Week #3. Make sure you get your games in and sign up if you haven't already. Tons of great teams available. Only have like 7 that joined to far. Next advance will probably be Tuesday afternoon.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:41 PM   #42 (permalink)

Owners, don't forget to get games played if you plan to do so. Will advance tomorrow afternoon. Still looking for many new owners. PM or post if interested.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:43 PM   #43 (permalink)

I am playing somone this week. I have not heard anything I am gonna PM them as soon as I get home and sign on. I think its the Bears.

Kevin
Old 02-25-2013, 08:36 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevJo View Post
I am playing somone this week. I have not heard anything I am gonna PM them as soon as I get home and sign on. I think its the Bears.

Kevin
Yeah we will use the thread and PM/texting to schedule your games.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:49 PM   #45 (permalink)

League advanced to Preseason Week 4. Owners make sure you make your final cuts and get the game played. Regular season will start this weekend.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:22 PM   #46 (permalink)

Looks like I can't play vs the Texans this week, owner isn't responding and now is suspended.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:43 PM   #47 (permalink)

I will put them on Auto-Pilot later tonight so you can play your game. If guy comes back and has no interest in league, he will be booted. This league will not take any crap. That said, Anybody interested in joining league? Have tons of great teams to choose from.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:33 AM   #48 (permalink)

Ive been a bit busy for the duration of the preseason, but I will be playing all of the regular season games. Good luck everyone!
Old 03-02-2013, 09:36 AM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallCutler6 View Post
Ive been a bit busy for the duration of the preseason, but I will be playing all of the regular season games. Good luck everyone!
Yeah, sounds good. I'm not in to preseason, but some owners like to get a feel for their teams before they start playing important games. Just want to let owners know, league will advance to Regular Season Week #1 either tonight or Sunday morning.
Old 03-03-2013, 12:54 AM   #50 (permalink)

If and when you add more owners, I'd be in for the Dallas Cowboys.

Always looking to trade for Canes.
view my cards for trade @ www.TheCardAlbum.com
The Card Album is online now   Reply With Quote