Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2013, 10:50 AM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Card Album View Post
If and when you add more owners, I'd be in for the Dallas Cowboys.
Sounds good. Your in. Will send you a PM shortly.
Current Wantlist: Tiger Woods autographed framed memorabilia, Autograph baseballs of H. Killebrew, R. Carew, K. Puckett, B. Blyleven, M. Kemp, C. Kershaw, S. Castro, E. Longoria, and R. Cano. Must be from reputable authenticators (JSA, UDA, Steiner, etc.)
jand8791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:34 PM   #52 (permalink)

League Advanced to Regular Season Week 1.
Current Wantlist: Tiger Woods autographed framed memorabilia, Autograph baseballs of H. Killebrew, R. Carew, K. Puckett, B. Blyleven, M. Kemp, C. Kershaw, S. Castro, E. Longoria, and R. Cano. Must be from reputable authenticators (JSA, UDA, Steiner, etc.)
Old 03-03-2013, 04:17 PM   #53 (permalink)

Beat the Jags in OT after a 57 yard FG. Shouldn't have been that close though, somehow MJD escaped multiple tackles with like a minute left on 3rd and long after a short a dumpoff, Sherels and Harrison both dropped easy picks in OT that would have set me up in the red zone for a FG, instead Rudolph dropped 3rd and 6 and I had to settle for the long one, hit it perfectly. A couple injuries, Childs was already out for the year, Chris Cook out a few weeks now as well.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 04:49 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Beat the Jags in OT after a 57 yard FG. Shouldn't have been that close though, somehow MJD escaped multiple tackles with like a minute left on 3rd and long after a short a dumpoff, Sherels and Harrison both dropped easy picks in OT that would have set me up in the red zone for a FG, instead Rudolph dropped 3rd and 6 and I had to settle for the long one, hit it perfectly. A couple injuries, Childs was already out for the year, Chris Cook out a few weeks now as well.
At least you got the win. Good Luck this year. Will see you in Week 3 I believe.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:15 AM   #55 (permalink)

Ne one want to do any trades? I am the Chargers will take offers
Old 03-04-2013, 01:51 AM   #56 (permalink)

I just signed in with the Cowboys. I'm open to trades.

Felix Jones is on the trading block.

Always looking to trade for Canes.
view my cards for trade @ www.TheCardAlbum.com
The Card Album is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:10 PM   #57 (permalink)

Don't forget to get games played. Week will advance on Thursday sometime in the morning. Normal advances will be on Mondays at 3:00 p.m. central time and Fridays at 3:00 p.m. central time. However, this week I am going to be gone from Thursday morning until Monday morning, so we will advance a day earlier. Good Luck to everyone and hope you have a great year.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:47 PM   #58 (permalink)

Anyone need a Halfback? Forte is on the Block for a Speed WR.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:52 PM   #59 (permalink)

Srslychris hasnt been on in two days. Id like to get our game in today however. Does anyone know an alterenate way to cantact him?
Old 03-04-2013, 05:05 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallCutler6 View Post
Srslychris hasnt been on in two days. Id like to get our game in today however. Does anyone know an alterenate way to cantact him?
I think we should all exchange cell numbers(texting) to help schedule games and get ahold of each other if people do not check the thread often.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:08 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jand8791 View Post
I think we should all exchange cell numbers(texting) to help schedule games and get ahold of each other if people do not check the thread often.
I agree, I think thats a good idea.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:25 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
I agree, I think thats a good idea.
Good. I think we should post them in the original post for easy access. Owners PM your team and number and I will add them to the list. Thanks
Old 03-04-2013, 05:30 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Good. I think we should post them in the original post for easy access. Owners PM your team and number and I will add them to the list. Thanks
Ehhh.....Now that Im not so sure about. Im not sure I want my # publicly avaliable on here. Maybe if we all pm them to you you can send all of the owners a pm with all of the numbers listed.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:47 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Ehhh.....Now that Im not so sure about. Im not sure I want my # publicly avaliable on here. Maybe if we all pm them to you you can send all of the owners a pm with all of the numbers listed.
Ok, if you want to do that it is fine. You can PM me your numbers and if you need to contact an owner I will have their number. I will still have my number posted in case someone needs to get ahold if I'm not on the forum.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:18 PM   #65 (permalink)

Are you firends with srslychris on PSN? Could you see if he has logged in recently? Im not going to have time over the next two days to play my game so I need to get it in today one way or another. Thanks!
Old 03-04-2013, 07:45 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Are you firends with srslychris on PSN? Could you see if he has logged in recently? Im not going to have time over the next two days to play my game so I need to get it in today one way or another. Thanks!
No, I'm not friends with him. Today the only time you are going to be able to play until Thursday morning? LMK
Old 03-04-2013, 07:47 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
No, I'm not friends with him. Today the only time you are going to be able to play until Thursday morning? LMK
Yeah, Babysitting all night tomorrow. Baseball on Wednsday. Tonight is the only night im free.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:48 PM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeah, Babysitting all night tomorrow. Baseball on Wednsday. Tonight is the only night im free.
Ok, I will put him on auto pilot so you can play your game in about 10 minutes.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:49 PM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Ok, I will put him on auto pilot so you can play your game in about 10 minutes.
I appreciate that. I will update with my results after the game.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:01 PM   #70 (permalink)

OK, just put the Colts on auto pilot.

Good luck with your game and appreciate the results.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:55 PM   #71 (permalink)

Took a heartbreaking loss. Up 24-7 at the half following a bush TD, a Trindon Holliday punt return Td, and a wooton fumble recovery, everything went down hill. Following three safties and 2 field goals to give them a two point lead, holliday fumbled the punt and allowed the colts to close out the win. O-Line needs a lot of help. Eddie Royal took in over 100 yards, as did forte. Forte and Jeffrey are on the Block. Looking for a Speed WR and a Lineman in exchange for them, let me know if interested. Way too many dropped passes in this game. Todd Heap was useless and I am now considering releasing him.

Last edited by MarshallCutler6; 03-04-2013 at 09:02 PM.
MarshallCutler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:41 PM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
Took a heartbreaking loss. Up 24-7 at the half following a bush TD, a Trindon Holliday punt return Td, and a wooton fumble recovery, everything went down hill. Following three safties and 2 field goals to give them a two point lead, holliday fumbled the punt and allowed the colts to close out the win. O-Line needs a lot of help. Eddie Royal took in over 100 yards, as did forte. Forte and Jeffrey are on the Block. Looking for a Speed WR and a Lineman in exchange for them, let me know if interested. Way too many dropped passes in this game. Todd Heap was useless and I am now considering releasing him.
Tough loss but it is only 1 game. Plenty of time to get things figured out and make a solid run for the division. Who do you play next week?
Old 03-04-2013, 09:46 PM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:
Tough loss but it is only 1 game. Plenty of time to get things figured out and make a solid run for the division. Who do you play next week?
Green Bay Probably going to give Bush the start over forte, and Ive got to do something with the line, It was horrid Vs the Colts. Hoping I can flip forte for a solid Tackle and Jeffrey for a guy like Golden Tate or Doug Baldwin. Going to be releasing Heap soon and Trying Rodriguez there, And holliday muffed 2 kicks this week in which one resulted in a saftey, and the other a game winning Field goal. Cutler was horrible in the 2nd half so I may take a look at getting a quality backup. Lots went wrong in the second half against a poor colts team, now I have to play the Packers, This could be bad.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:06 PM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
How did you take three safeties?
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:08 PM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
How did you take three safeties?
One of them I was on the one yard line following a recovered fumble, and Cutler had .000001 seconds to throw and couldnt get rid of it. One was A kick that holliday was right under and he dropped it, recovered it and then was tackled in the end zone, and the other was on an INT where Jennings picked it but got knocked back into the endzone then tackled. It was a sad showing.