Blowout Cards Forums
Retail Rummage

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2013, 03:09 PM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonMead View Post
honestly my PC guy only has bowman chrome auto's and the design is fugly. id rather have my contenders and a 2012 prizm then a rookie bowman chrome.
who's your PC guy?
Old 03-23-2013, 03:11 PM   #77 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_steelers07 View Post
who's your PC guy?
demarcus ware he has 2005 bowman chrome and i hate the look of that card 2005 DeMarcus Ware Bowman Chrome RC Auto | eBay
JonMead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:12 PM   #78 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by billmendez View Post
Chris Rainey 2012 Topps Chrome Football Rookie Blue Wave Refractor RC | eBay

also had about 10 veteran blue wave ref's listed... Thought these were packs of 110 rookie's?
look at the vets again.......are you sure they are blue waves?
Old 03-23-2013, 03:15 PM   #79 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonMead View Post
demarcus ware he has 2005 bowman chrome and i hate the look of that card 2005 DeMarcus Ware Bowman Chrome RC Auto | eBay
i had a nice stash of BC Ware, but got rid of them back in '06....... i busted over 10 cases of 2005 Bowman Chrome.
Old 03-23-2013, 03:16 PM   #80 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_steelers07 View Post
i had a nice stash of BC Ware, but got rid of them back in '06....... i busted over 10 cases of 2005 Bowman Chrome.
i only have his contenders auto. im getting the funds together to get a few more auto's probably a 2012 prizm and hopefully a 05 exquisite and a 08/09 exquisite patch auto.
JonMead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 09:24 PM   #81 (permalink)

Was this the seller online....? No it was not. So again do your homework.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
Russell Wilson Sterling Auto Refractor
KJCBALLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:02 PM   #82 (permalink)

Don't know or the seller never confirmed how he got the cards ???
Old 03-27-2013, 12:36 AM   #83 (permalink)

I busted the day after release and redeemed all my redemptions that night. Topps has confirmed all my guys have signed and mine still say pending.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:30 AM   #84 (permalink)

Ok KJCBALLER You are either so Pro Topps that they do no wrong. Or you are the seller or a friend of the seller . No clue just seems really strange how you seem to be backing the seller on these blue waves that no one else has got yet and for some strange reason the seller got atleast 2 packs with an auto in one. You PM me that the seller messaged you and said how he got the cards but never showed up here . What was his take on the cards how did he get a promotion item that no other person has received? Topps has been stringing us along for a while now on these and telling us all auto's are in at one point then saying they are waiting on auto's . Or that they are waiting on blue wave . But out of the blue one person gets and on his acct he doesn't show his location so gives bigger percentage that the cards were back doored . Its all very shady .
Old 03-27-2013, 09:54 AM   #85 (permalink)

this is a pm i received from kjcballer, i believe he knows more than he wants to admit as well. if not why back the seller so much?

Originally Posted by KJCBALLER
I do not want to get into a debate with you about the topic of blue wave packs.... just letting you know they received 2 SEALED packs and in 1 of them there was the Morris. It is not fair to say we are all owed the same.... for all you know they could have been owed MAJOR compensation and just got the packs mailed to them sooner than others did since MOST of us are waiting on redemptions. Those blue wave packs that come with them would not be sent out unless the redemptions were ready since they come all together.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:02 AM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaver1080 View Post
this is a pm i received from kjcballer, i believe he knows more than he wants to admit as well. if not why back the seller so much?

Originally Posted by KJCBALLER
I do not want to get into a debate with you about the topic of blue wave packs.... just letting you know they received 2 SEALED packs and in 1 of them there was the Morris. It is not fair to say we are all owed the same.... for all you know they could have been owed MAJOR compensation and just got the packs mailed to them sooner than others did since MOST of us are waiting on redemptions. Those blue wave packs that come with them would not be sent out unless the redemptions were ready since they come all together.
Agree with you something is going on why act like this and back the seller so much?
Old 03-27-2013, 10:09 AM   #87 (permalink)

LMAO.... who are you guys the cops? Demanding to see emails etc? Fowarding and posting emails on here? You guys are a JOKE!! At 7:05am you are on here getting off sending me private messages? Nothing better to do than gossip? You say I am pro-seller...why are you so anti-seller? There is NOTHING you or me can do about this situation. Quit crying over it, grow some balls and move on with your lives. I just think it is funny how some members can get so jealous on these boards. Crying on the boards is not going to get your cards any faster. Who freak'n cares... Quit crying and get over it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions aren't they? There is nothing more I want to say about it except that I hope Topps get's mine, yours and everyone else's redemptions out as soon as possible so we can all have the packs we are owed. I would like to get on with my life....why don't you try getting on with yours and spend some time with your family and friends instead of sitting on here masterbating every few minutes when something "new" is posted. This forum is a FORUM that's it!!

Last edited by KJCBALLER; 03-27-2013 at 10:17 AM.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:18 AM   #88 (permalink)

first off i'm not some little kid, you are the only one backing the seller on this. i just called topps and the damn rep i spoke with couldn't keep his story straight. 1st it was these packs have been shipped in "waves" lol. oh ok sounds good yet one person has them listed on ebay, only one!!!!!!!! so i get put on hold and then they hang up on me.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:19 AM   #89 (permalink)

Wow way to stay on topic and prove your side of things . So i can assume you are the seller ?? Or a friend of this person. Why some of us care is this is shady business practices or said cards were stolen from Topps . None of us here have got our cards no others have gotten listed on the Bay or any other sites that they are out. You say the seller emailed you how he got the cards . So why did he not post on the ebay auction when people started asking about it? Why start PMing people that you talked to the seller but he never sent me a response to my question?? Just to many questions un answered and your big time backing this seller?
Old 03-27-2013, 10:36 AM   #90 (permalink)

OMG.... r u serious? You are going to assume I am the seller now? How many people emailed the seller....how the hell am I supposed to know? We can only ASSUME they got many emails...but for all we know maybe only a few? It is not okay to ASSUME things. It's okay to be upset and/or dissapointed. I am upset but I am NOT going to let something like this control my life... It's 1k in redemptions I am owed and 6 packs of Blue Wave. Not going to cry over it and vent and break things... I am better than that. Everyone again is entitled to their own opinion and how they react. Not going to lose sleep over 1k in cards and wonder where and when I am going to get them. I know in time I will have them and that's it. If the cards lose value then o-well same for if they go up. IT'S PART OF THIS HOBBY. If we do not like the rules...don't play the game. You want to do some complaining....keep contacting Topps etc... or quit buying their product. I mean seriously.... don't you have a family or job or something better to do than to keep crying over this topic?
Old 03-27-2013, 10:47 AM   #91 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJCBALLER View Post
OMG.... r u serious? You are going to assume I am the seller now? How many people emailed the seller....how the hell am I supposed to know? We can only ASSUME they got many emails...but for all we know maybe only a few? It is not okay to ASSUME things. It's okay to be upset and/or dissapointed. I am upset but I am NOT going to let something like this control my life... It's 1k in redemptions I am owed and 6 packs of Blue Wave. Not going to cry over it and vent and break things... I am better than that. Everyone again is entitled to their own opinion and how they react. Not going to lose sleep over 1k in cards and wonder where and when I am going to get them. I know in time I will have them and that's it. If the cards lose value then o-well same for if they go up. IT'S PART OF THIS HOBBY. If we do not like the rules...don't play the game. You want to do some complaining....keep contacting Topps etc... or quit buying their product. I mean seriously.... don't you have a family or job or something better to do than to keep crying over this topic?
Getting bent out of shape about people getting upset and the topic, and then ranting a whole bunch about it and telling people to stop complaining and go find something better to do..

Ajax1723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:48 AM   #92 (permalink)

yup family friends, blah blah blah, it's called day a day off. do you have family and friends or a job cause you're sitting here typing right back? again the only person backing the seller. you know so much about the sellers issue for someone that doesn't know them.

that said i'm done with this topic, topps has been informed that something shady is going on. i was told all blue wave packs have been made as well as the autos. even though some, they mean none have shipped! yet one person again one person received 2 packs and just happened to get lucky that a card with a print run of /50 was in their packs.

this all started with what i just stated the odds of hitting the one card. never once did i call foul on the ebay seller. then you decided to make yourself look bad by pm'ing everyone and backing the seller.

have a nice day and gl to all with their packs when they finally come
Old 03-27-2013, 11:11 AM   #93 (permalink)

I said it was shady on Topps or Someone at Topps sent out cards before they should have. But then to see a /50 auto on ebay and the other blue waves was a little odd that no one else was posting any mail on them. You are one of 2 people that have backed the seller on these cards. Say you have a message from the seller but do not wish to post it here. HMMM Little strange wouldn't you think. I know my player has yet to sign so only way i will get my cards is if i ask for a replacement . I know Topps knows about the ebay items and they are keeping real hush hush on it. They told me they won't talk about cards that were saw on ebay but he also said that Blue waves have not shipped yet but were going to to. So I would say Fraud happened some how on this.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:36 AM   #94 (permalink)

You guys are funny. What's the big deal? That someone got a bunch of cards before anyone else? I mean what's that Morris worth $100-$125? If anyone should get blame here it's Topps for taking their sweet time getting these filled and playing games with this whole blue wave process.

If I understand what happened. The seller was owed something substantial from Topps. Now Substantial to me is a 6 way auto book /5 with the top 6 Rc qbs from 2011.( which I would not trade for 2 packs of cards with the potential to hit a $100 card). So if he was owed a $500 and agreed to get two packs of cards, then that's his dumb a$$ fsult, Anyhow, the seller agreed to this compensation, what's wrong with that? How is that his fault? The only way you guys could fault the seller is if he walked into the Topps Factory after hours and stole 2 packs. Which would be dumb.. He'd steal all of them! Lolz.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:48 AM   #95 (permalink)

Whats wrong with it is that these cards have not yet shipped and they should not be used as replacements for anything until the ones due to people that had cards from Chrome. We were never told what he got and told he has messaged some people about this but pulled auctions?? weird. Talking with Topps they are saying never sent out yet. So why are these out .
Old 03-27-2013, 11:52 AM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwkser View Post
I know this dont have anything to do with alfred morris but Im waiting on a bernard pierce bca and just got a email saying its pass the 15 wk mark and if I wanna wait or get a replacement,what do y'all think I shoud do... dont seem like he's signing anything
I got the same email. I'm waiting. I'm scared I'll give up a running back auto who might have potential for a 3rd string Nose Tackle. That's often how redemptions work.
HadWayTooMuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:07 PM   #97 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren View Post
Whats wrong with it is that these cards have not yet shipped and they should not be used as replacements for anything until the ones due to people that had cards from Chrome. We were never told what he got and told he has messaged some people about this but pulled auctions?? weird. Talking with Topps they are saying never sent out yet. So why are these out .
Right but thats all on Topps, thats how THEY do biz, people bashing the seller and KJCBaller as if they did something wrong. I've got a bunch of redemptions too, I could care less that someone got theirs first. What difference does it make? All of us here will get our cards in the next week or so right? So really what's the problem.

did Topps ever say that The blue waves were ONLY for those who redeemed TC cards?

That's not the way I read the promotion. So assume this is the case that the packs are NOT exclusive to TC redeemers. Then Topps can do whatever the hell they want with any excess, and they can do it whenever they want. The promo reads: The bonus packs will come with the redeemed autograph and not be sent separately.

So if the redemptions are not ready then the accompanying packs will not be sent.

What if they had 2 left over packs. Are they within the rules to use them however they see fit? Yes. Are they SCREWING any of us over? No.

Btw. If he did not happen to hit a Morris you guys wouldn't be whining as much.

Last edited by rojallad; 03-27-2013 at 12:17 PM.
rojallad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:19 PM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojallad View Post
Right but thats all on Topps, thats how THEY do biz, people bashing the seller and KJCBaller as if they did something wrong. I've got a bunch of redemptions too, I could care less that someone got theirs first. What difference does it make? All of us here will get our cards in the next week or so right? So really what's the problem.

did Topps ever say that The blue waves were ONLY for those who redeemed TC cards?

That's not the way I read the promotion. So assume this is the case that the packs are NOT exclusive to TC redeemers. Then Topps can do whatever the hell they want with any excess, and they can do it whenever they want. The promo reads: The bonus packs will come with the redeemed autograph and not be sent separately.

So if the redemptions are not ready then the accompanying packs will not be sent.

What if they had 2 left over packs. Are they within the rules to use them however they see fit? Yes. Are they SCREWING any of us over? No.

I don't think anyone truly cares if they slipped this guy some blue wave packs, what we do care about is that it's been weeks since theses were supposed to be shipped. We have waited long enough. Topps blew this whole thing.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:27 PM   #99 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojallad View Post

problem is the redemptions are ready, well almost all of them as are the packs. yet topps claims they didn't send any packs out. that's why we are making a big deal out of it.

also my problem is, for something with such a sp how'd he get that lucky to hit a card /50 with just 2 packs. knowing that he was owed something from topps and he got 2 "random packs" seems very shady.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:38 PM   #100 (permalink)

Blue waves were Tc only and only for the select players they listed. How can Topps know that there are extra packs before they are even sent out? Topps has also said these have not been shipped. The only way to get them without the select players redemption is to exchange it. But again topps said none have shipped. That's my issue also seems strange how one guy is sticking up for this guy.then says he has info on how he ended up with these cards. But refuses to post it.