Blowout Cards Forums
Draft Kings

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2013, 01:36 PM   #101 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren View Post
Blue waves were Tc only and only for the select players they listed. How can Topps know that there are extra packs before they are even sent out? Topps has also said these have not been shipped. The only way to get them without the select players redemption is to exchange it. But again topps said none have shipped. That's my issue also seems strange how one guy is sticking up for this guy.then says he has info on how he ended up with these cards. But refuses to post it.

First of all, you I or anyone else here is a judge, nor do we have any right to demand anything of anyone. So why do you think it's ok for you or anyone to demand that he give out any information. Again, has not done ANYTHING wrong. you are mad at Topps. Take it up with them.

Also, read again:

First the bad. Topps has announced the set will have more redemptions than they'd hoped. They're opting for as many on-card autographs as possible. The logistics of making that happen has proven tricky for some players. Players with redemptions are Russell Wilson, Dwayne Allen, LaMichael James, Bernard Pierce, Mark Barron, Dre Kirkpatrick, Stephen Hill, Brian Quick and Matt Kalil.

And now for the good news.

Those who pulled a redemption card will receive a pack of exclusive Blue Wave Refractors. The 2012 Topps Chrome Football Blue Wave Refractors set has 110 cards from rookie players. Included are several players who didn't make the cut in the base set: Alfred Morris, Josh Gordon, Daryl Richardson, Brandon Bolden, Bobby Wagner, Vontaze Burfict, Jorvorskie Lane, Greg Zuerlein, Joseph Morgan, Rod Streater, Bryce Brown and Damaris Johnson.

Blue Wave Refractor packs also have random Alfred Morris autographs that aren't available in regular packs. These are the only Morris autographs in 2012 Topps Chrome Football.

The bonus packs will come with the redeemed autograph and not be sent separately.

No where does it say here that the blue wave packs are ONLY for TC customers. This is an entire subset that is intended to help soften the blow for the over abundance of redemptions. It is not even implied that these packs are used solely for the purpose of compensation for the redemption process. Now, you have to be smart enough to realize that there are and will always be unredeemed cards stashed away in boxes and cases that have not been opened yet. Problem is Topps already printed the sets so they know the supply of blue wave packs. They also know what the demand is up to this point right? All of the redemptions entered so far. Obviously they produced enough blue wave packs to satisfy ALL of the redemptions that were inserted into cases. Logic would lead you to say, supply of blue wave exceeds commitment, therefore there are extra supply. They assume a certain amount for future redemptions before expiry and bam. You have a small amount left over to pacify the customer who is passed that he did not get his Julio Jones Auto From 2011 TC.

Makes perfect sense to me. Point of all of this is, stop bashing fellow members and sellers and start bashing Topps. They have basically stolen money from all of us. I mean I have a card that was prolly worth $1k when I pulled it, now if I even get the card it's maybe worth $500. Guess what? Tough!! That's what I signed up for!
Old 03-27-2013, 01:55 PM   #102 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojallad View Post
First of all, you I or anyone else here is a judge, nor do we have any right to demand anything of anyone. So why do you think it's ok for you or anyone to demand that he give out any information. Again, has not done ANYTHING wrong. you are mad at Topps. Take it up with them.

Also, read again:

First the bad. Topps has announced the set will have more redemptions than they'd hoped. They're opting for as many on-card autographs as possible. The logistics of making that happen has proven tricky for some players. Players with redemptions are Russell Wilson, Dwayne Allen, LaMichael James, Bernard Pierce, Mark Barron, Dre Kirkpatrick, Stephen Hill, Brian Quick and Matt Kalil.

And now for the good news.

Those who pulled a redemption card will receive a pack of exclusive Blue Wave Refractors. The 2012 Topps Chrome Football Blue Wave Refractors set has 110 cards from rookie players. Included are several players who didn't make the cut in the base set: Alfred Morris, Josh Gordon, Daryl Richardson, Brandon Bolden, Bobby Wagner, Vontaze Burfict, Jorvorskie Lane, Greg Zuerlein, Joseph Morgan, Rod Streater, Bryce Brown and Damaris Johnson.

Blue Wave Refractor packs also have random Alfred Morris autographs that aren't available in regular packs. These are the only Morris autographs in 2012 Topps Chrome Football.

The bonus packs will come with the redeemed autograph and not be sent separately.

No where does it say here that the blue wave packs are ONLY for TC customers. This is an entire subset that is intended to help soften the blow for the over abundance of redemptions. It is not even implied that these packs are used solely for the purpose of compensation for the redemption process. Now, you have to be smart enough to realize that there are and will always be unredeemed cards stashed away in boxes and cases that have not been opened yet. Problem is Topps already printed the sets so they know the supply of blue wave packs. They also know what the demand is up to this point right? All of the redemptions entered so far. Obviously they produced enough blue wave packs to satisfy ALL of the redemptions that were inserted into cases. Logic would lead you to say, supply of blue wave exceeds commitment, therefore there are extra supply. They assume a certain amount for future redemptions before expiry and bam. You have a small amount left over to pacify the customer who is passed that he did not get his Julio Jones Auto From 2011 TC.

Makes perfect sense to me. Point of all of this is, stop bashing fellow members and sellers and start bashing Topps. They have basically stolen money from all of us. I mean I have a card that was prolly worth $1k when I pulled it, now if I even get the card it's maybe worth $500. Guess what? Tough!! That's what I signed up for!
Were your wrong is i have every right to ask about how they got these cards they were made for TOPPS CHROME. You don't see topps giving Bowman chrome baseball blue waves out to other products do you???? They were made for one brand topps chrome on the select players only from that set. If they made them for all the sets then no one would want them. When someone tells you he has info on how they got cards and wants to come out and defend someone then give us proof. I can say my opinion on this to me Topps did us dirty and this guy coming in saying he talked to the guy and knows how he got them . Ok well your defending a guy and you know his reasons then post it or keep getting what your getting. Its either fraud on the seller that he doesn't have them and got pics somehow . Or he was back doored items. You had to get the select players from Topps Chrome redemptions thats when the program started and i verified from topps management ( Vince Carbeilano Customer Service manager) . The only way to get these blue waves now is if you have a Select player from the list not yet signed ( Me mark barron ) and exchange it they will then send you a pack. They made up packs for the amount of the selected players only but plenty are still in packs or on ebay Etc so they have no clue yet on extra's until the deadline for the redemptions is up.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:12 PM   #103 (permalink)

Quote:

Were your wrong is i have every right to ask about how they got these cards they were made for TOPPS CHROME. You don't see topps giving Bowman chrome baseball blue waves out to other products do you???? They were made for one brand topps chrome on the select players only from that set. If they made them for all the sets then no one would want them. When someone tells you he has info on how they got cards and wants to come out and defend someone then give us proof. I can say my opinion on this to me Topps did us dirty and this guy coming in saying he talked to the guy and knows how he got them . Ok well your defending a guy and you know his reasons then post it or keep getting what your getting. Its either fraud on the seller that he doesn't have them and got pics somehow . Or he was back doored items. You had to get the select players from Topps Chrome redemptions thats when the program started and i verified from topps management ( Vince Carbeilano Customer Service manager) . The only way to get these blue waves now is if you have a Select player from the list not yet signed ( Me mark barron ) and exchange it they will then send you a pack. They made up packs for the amount of the selected players only but plenty are still in packs or on ebay Etc so they have no clue yet on extra's until the deadline for the redemptions is up.

I did not say you could not ask...I said/meant you or I or anyone don't have the right to demand that someone produce an email or "proof" or anything. We just don't. We are not a court or an authority figure. We are a bunch of sports card geeks arguing over pictures of foosball players.

Also, can you please show me where it is mentioned that these were made for Chrome customers? You can't because those words do not exist. You are inferring it. Your mistake is that you associated blue wave packs with Topps chrome . And t hat's where your line of thinking stopped.

You are going on making all of these wild accusations, speaking fraud, and back doored, and what have you, all while relying on a CSR at Topps??? That's like taking marriage advice for Hugh Hefner. Completely pointless.

And you don't think that Topps studies customers habits? They can probably tell us with 5-10% error how many blue wave packs will be sitting on their shelves in 2 years.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:36 PM   #104 (permalink)

Actually when you come in here defending someone then PM people saying the person sent you a message about this so you know the truth then i have the right to demand it since he wants to defend the seller on it or himself same person ? Sorry that you can't read or comprehend that these cards were made for one brand
We have made a huge effort on this years Topps Chrome FB to focus on on-card autographs, while we have secured the majority of players and the top rookies to sign on-card, we have struggled to have all players sign in timely manner. As a result this years Topps Chrome FB in the hobby will include a higher percentage of redemptions vs. what we typically would like, the following rookies will be signing shortly but will all be redemptions in Topps Chrome Football Dwayne Allen, LaMichael James, Bernard Pierce, Russell Wilson, Mark Barron, Dre Kirkpatrick, Stephen Hill, Brian Quick, Matt Kalil

For collectors receiving a redemption card of these subjects, we have created a special bonus pack for you that you will receive when your autograph is returned. Each redeemed autograph will be accompanied with a 4 card pack of exclusive....

If you read this it says due to the high amount of redemptions of these players in the set . we made these up to ease the pain . No where does this say topps Prime, Topps, 5 satr etc get these . They are and were made for TOPPS CHROME FOOTBALL ONLY. For topps to susposedly ship these out to someone before shipping out to people who were dues them is my issue . Then Topps saying they have not yet shipped so that again is my right to question the seller and also the guy who says he talked to him about (Seller same guy) You also get the 1st 2 packs of something and you pull one of the best cards out of the set. If we saw other people posting these cards on same day or over the next few days ok . But again its now wed and no one has gotten any of these but this person. Also i would take marriage advise from Hef he knows to marry young and hot
Old 03-27-2013, 02:37 PM   #105 (permalink)

yall boys wild
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 02:57 PM   #106 (permalink)

You say you emailed them.... where's that proof? You would know the story if you ACTUALLY did email them. I do not know if you did or did not nor do I care... simply stating they responded by telling me they were owed compensation and got 2 packs in the mail. Dude... put this to rest already.

No reason to get your panties in a bundle...

Seller was promised 2 packs of Blue Wave for compensation and Topps sent them the 2 packs BEFORE I guess they were supposed to be released. End of story... get over it ALREADY!!

Quote:
Actually when you come in here defending someone then PM people saying the person sent you a message about this so you know the truth then i have the right to demand it since he wants to defend the seller on it or himself same person ? Sorry that you can't read or comprehend that these cards were made for one brand
We have made a huge effort on this years Topps Chrome FB to focus on on-card autographs, while we have secured the majority of players and the top rookies to sign on-card, we have struggled to have all players sign in timely manner. As a result this years Topps Chrome FB in the hobby will include a higher percentage of redemptions vs. what we typically would like, the following rookies will be signing shortly but will all be redemptions in Topps Chrome Football Dwayne Allen, LaMichael James, Bernard Pierce, Russell Wilson, Mark Barron, Dre Kirkpatrick, Stephen Hill, Brian Quick, Matt Kalil

For collectors receiving a redemption card of these subjects, we have created a special bonus pack for you that you will receive when your autograph is returned. Each redeemed autograph will be accompanied with a 4 card pack of exclusive....

If you read this it says due to the high amount of redemptions of these players in the set . we made these up to ease the pain . No where does this say topps Prime, Topps, 5 satr etc get these . They are and were made for TOPPS CHROME FOOTBALL ONLY. For topps to susposedly ship these out to someone before shipping out to people who were dues them is my issue . Then Topps saying they have not yet shipped so that again is my right to question the seller and also the guy who says he talked to him about (Seller same guy) You also get the 1st 2 packs of something and you pull one of the best cards out of the set. If we saw other people posting these cards on same day or over the next few days ok . But again its now wed and no one has gotten any of these but this person. Also i would take marriage advise from Hef he knows to marry young and hot
KJCBALLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 03:02 PM   #107 (permalink)

Quote:

Ok apparently you are unable to be reasoned with. It's does not explicitly say they were made for TC only. You are making an assumption.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:10 PM   #108 (permalink)

Here is my question
Dear leo.machado2012,

How did you get these packs? what were they from a replacement or from a Topps chrome redemption . No one else has yet to get them

Also Sorry rojallad its you who can't seem to comprehend that these were made for Chrome only. Or are you one of the people complaining to Topps that you didn't get your pack with your Finest or prime redemption.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:11 PM   #109 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojallad View Post
I did not say you could not ask...I said/meant you or I or anyone don't have the right to demand that someone produce an email or "proof" or anything. We just don't. We are not a court or an authority figure. We are a bunch of sports card geeks arguing over pictures of foosball players.

Also, can you please show me where it is mentioned that these were made for Chrome customers? You can't because those words do not exist. You are inferring it. Your mistake is that you associated blue wave packs with Topps chrome . And t hat's where your line of thinking stopped.

You are going on making all of these wild accusations, speaking fraud, and back doored, and what have you, all while relying on a CSR at Topps??? That's like taking marriage advice for Hugh Hefner. Completely pointless.

And you don't think that Topps studies customers habits? They can probably tell us with 5-10% error how many blue wave packs will be sitting on their shelves in 2 years.
Why do you have to take shots at Hugh? what did he do to you?
Actually my purpose for the post was......

Hef might actually be a good guy to get marriage advice from..... he's had quite a few and apparently (according to what I heard on the radio this morning) he has been monogamous through all of them, and if that old bag can keep women 1/3 his age happy he's probably got some great tips.

Just saying...carry on
matt roberson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 03:31 PM   #110 (permalink)

Well, I just got off the phone w/ Topps regarding a redemption I was waiting on, not Chrome, but did ask about the Blue Waves, and the lady told me that the player I was waiting on had the cards to sign and they are waiting him to sign and return them.

She also told me that the Blue Wave packs are ready, and IF the player I am waiting on takes longer to return them, and I pass the 15 week waiting period, and I request a replacement, they will send out the blue wave packs while I wait on my replacement redemption.

Maybe this is what the guy who got his did. Maybe his time was up and he requested a replacement and they sent the BW packs while he is waiting to receive his replacement.......
Gurds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 03:38 PM   #111 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurds View Post
Well, I just got off the phone w/ Topps regarding a redemption I was waiting on, not Chrome, but did ask about the Blue Waves, and the lady told me that the player I was waiting on had the cards to sign and they are waiting him to sign and return them.

She also told me that the Blue Wave packs are ready, and IF the player I am waiting on takes longer to return them, and I pass the 15 week waiting period, and I request a replacement, they will send out the blue wave packs while I wait on my replacement redemption.

Maybe this is what the guy who got his did. Maybe his time was up and he requested a replacement and they sent the BW packs while he is waiting to receive his replacement.......

i got everything you did as well from topps this morning. however, when asked about the one guy who had them, they told me that none of the blue wave packs had been sent and they were not sure why that guy had his.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:47 PM   #112 (permalink)

Why would they send it to this ONE GUY first without his redeemed card when they announced MANY WEEKS ago that they had some of the redemptions signed and ready to go. That is what doesn't make sense.
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/drew306
drew306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:21 PM   #113 (permalink)

It seems to me like alot of people are in "disbelief" about the fact that others have connections with Topps.

Business partners and High dollar clients will always have an edge on the market.

The seller of the Morris card had a connection with someone at Topps. IMO. Maybe Alfred Morris Himself gave the seller the card.
luckyblack00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:21 PM   #114 (permalink)

LOUD NOISES!
billmendez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:31 PM   #115 (permalink)

Ok so i get this back from the seller just now
You are talking about the blue wave packs I presume? There were some issues I had with Topps and 1 of their products regarding some stuff a while back and I requested for compensation some blue wave packs when the cards were released (2 months ago). I know this has caused a major "issue" for a lot of people since I seemed to be the only one with them. Let me assure you I cracked 2 cases of Topps Chrome and myself am waiting for redemptions and my packs to go along with them. The 2 packs I received just showed up in my mail box last week. I opened them, listed their contents and then have since sold them. I hope this answers all of your questions/concerns?

I then asked one more question

Yes... I am telling you the same thing I told everyone else. Look I am not going to go around and around about this topic. I go the 2 packs in the mail inside a bubble mailer with tracking on it as compensation. Nothing was back-doored or is couterfeit as some members here have already questioned. When you have Topps confront me on a product they shipped to me and question it's authenticity... then all I have to do is show them the bubble mailer with their tracking number coming from their facility. I do not have the cards anymore so please do not bother me about this topic again.

So you tell me Topps was nice enough to send out some packs for something but not the rest of them?? Then you think an Envelope with a tracking number from topps proves what ? That you got a package from them could have been anything . Plus he sold them pretty fast he had his price at 500 on the morris and last said 300 . So what did he sell it for?? Topps either has someone in house thathe knows sent him 2 packs . So Topps needs to come out with some reply to this if its true or false. I still say something back door wise happened with this .
Old 03-27-2013, 05:44 PM   #116 (permalink)

(5) pages and counting!! I bet this thread exceeds 12 pgs. any takers? LMFAO

Nothing like a good ole' Topps conspiracy thread don't get any better than this, will check back in a few day's for any late breaking news on the Blue Wave capper!!
Old 03-27-2013, 07:34 PM   #117 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaver1080 View Post
problem is the redemptions are ready, well almost all of them as are the packs. yet topps claims they didn't send any packs out. that's why we are making a big deal out of it.

also my problem is, for something with such a sp how'd he get that lucky to hit a card /50 with just 2 packs. knowing that he was owed something from topps and he got 2 "random packs" seems very shady.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnb0123 View Post
I don't think anyone truly cares if they slipped this guy some blue wave packs, what we do care about is that it's been weeks since theses were supposed to be shipped. We have waited long enough. Topps blew this whole thing.
Quote:
Ok so i get this back from the seller just now
You are talking about the blue wave packs I presume? There were some issues I had with Topps and 1 of their products regarding some stuff a while back and I requested for compensation some blue wave packs when the cards were released (2 months ago). I know this has caused a major "issue" for a lot of people since I seemed to be the only one with them. Let me assure you I cracked 2 cases of Topps Chrome and myself am waiting for redemptions and my packs to go along with them. The 2 packs I received just showed up in my mail box last week. I opened them, listed their contents and then have since sold them. I hope this answers all of your questions/concerns?

I then asked one more question

Yes... I am telling you the same thing I told everyone else. Look I am not going to go around and around about this topic. I go the 2 packs in the mail inside a bubble mailer with tracking on it as compensation. Nothing was back-doored or is couterfeit as some members here have already questioned. When you have Topps confront me on a product they shipped to me and question it's authenticity... then all I have to do is show them the bubble mailer with their tracking number coming from their facility. I do not have the cards anymore so please do not bother me about this topic again.

So you tell me Topps was nice enough to send out some packs for something but not the rest of them?? Then you think an Envelope with a tracking number from topps proves what ? That you got a package from them could have been anything . Plus he sold them pretty fast he had his price at 500 on the morris and last said 300 . So what did he sell it for?? Topps either has someone in house thathe knows sent him 2 packs . So Topps needs to come out with some reply to this if its true or false. I still say something back door wise happened with this .

Are you demanding to know what he sold it for?
Old 03-27-2013, 08:05 PM   #118 (permalink)

wow is that all you look at me wondering what he sold for. If it is or was a legit card why come down on your price.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:06 PM   #119 (permalink)

Quote:
wow is that all you look at me wondering what he sold for. If it is or was a legit card why come down on your price.

Translate?
Old 03-27-2013, 08:15 PM   #120 (permalink)

Like i said if the cards are the real thing and hes the 1st with them on the Bay why sell them fast. He could have waited and sold it for 500 but he changed price to 300 and ended the auction hmm.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:32 PM   #121 (permalink)

Quote:
Like i said if the cards are the real thing and hes the 1st with them on the Bay why sell them fast. He could have waited and sold it for 500 but he changed price to 300 and ended the auction hmm.

Lol that's funny. You think that's a $500 card, $300 card. That explains a lot. That card at MOST sold off line for $125-$150. And why sell them fast? You can't be serious with that question. He is the first to market, first movers always set the tone. In fact it's a really good thing that he sold if off line. There will not be a sold listing to compare prices to. The net one to hit eBay will set the market.

Btw, His NT card won't sell for $300.

Last edited by rojallad; 03-27-2013 at 08:35 PM.
rojallad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:43 PM   #122 (permalink)

your funny its the 1st one up on ebay those will go very high because of a collector that is crazy. But again its prob a fake or he moved fast because he was getting so much crap over them. Someone on here said they offered 250.00

I just got threats now from the seller on these because i keep talking about the cards .

I sent him this didn't expect a reply just saying Topps did something Fishy

Dear leo.machado2012,

Not confronting you on this just seems very strange and then the fact that Topps is telling us they never sent out any as of today. Your telling us you got as a replacement for what is all i asked. So that is why most people are calling scam. Sorry your taking my questions the wrong Way. But seems like you moved them pretty fast as well. You also don't show your location on ebay so that throws up flags to people as well. Thanks for your time and atleast i know the same as before something is fishy about What topps did . Also IF he is owed a bunch more why didn't Topps just send him what cards he was owed that were made and the packs owed not just 2 random packs .

- dowsports1

he sent this

ear dowsports1,

If you knew anything about Ebay... you would know you could find my location by using advance search, find member and typing in my name. I will save you the trouble. I am in CA. To be honest with you it is non of your business with what my issue was with Topps but since you are already making a fool of this whole thing on the boards (I do read quite a few different forums).. I purchased over 30k worth of Topps product not to long ago and had MAJOR issues with quality and items not being received in the product. So things were taken care of and others were placed on an "IOU". Now if you continue to make problems for my business (which you are doing on the boards), I guarantee you will be sorry. I have done NOTHING wrong here. I'm sorry you do not have your redemptions or packs yet, but it is not my fault and I did nothing that is or was wrong.

I asked you nicely last time not to email me.... this time I am telling you to leave me alone.

- leo.machado2012

Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply
Respond

Then this

Dear dowsports1,

One last thing... Calling the card(s) fake on your part is looking for trouble from me. The forum is full of BS'ers. Only 3 people on that site ever emailed me. I was only made 1 offer from 1 guy and that was for 150 and then 155. Nobody every offered me anything else for the card. I figured it was not even worth 300.00 so I sold it offline for much less. I was the first with it and thought that after a few hours of being online, I would have had more offers and of quality... that was why I lowered my BIN price. I just wanted to flip the card. The person who bought it wanted the rest of my blue wave also.... hence I just dumped everything. I hope this clarifies EVERYTHING... now please stop already with all this non-sense.

- leo.machado2012

Sorry But if Topps is lying and saying nothing was shipped then how did these get out?? Someone at Topps should get fired for this . I don't care if you have a million dollars worth of product you don't just send 2 random packs of cards out. Then say that none of them have shipped yet. but 2 random packs go out to CA Wait i mean NY . Then to go and threaten me about talking about said cards is hurting his business . Sorry no Topps hurt your business. I'm just following up posts to what others already started. my opinion is Topps If it were topps sent out these cards before they were due to ship to one person. But the rest of the people dealers collectors etc were told nothing has shipped. If i'm wrong Then Topps has not or will not correct me on this since i asked about your listing they would not even talk about it.

he says he is in CA but his info says this

leo.machado2012 (568)
99.7% Positive Feedback
Member since May-24-12 in United States

After posting this he sent another ebay message to me

User details:
From User:
leo.machado2012 (568)
99.7% Positive Feedback
Member since May-24-12 in United States
Activity with leo.machado2012 (last 90 days): I have bid on 0 items from leo.machado2012
Activity with leo.machado2012 (last 90 days): leo.machado2012 has bid on 0 of my items

Dear dowsports1,

I guess you want some sort of action taken on your account....? Well guess what my friend, you crossed that line. I did say I was in CA because I am on vacation for a few more days. I do work though and live in NY. I have never met anyone with the lack of CLASS you have in my life. I hope Ebay DOES take action on your account as I was told the will be. I just want you to know who did it to you. It is against Ebay policy to SLAM members on forums or boards.....and that is what you have been doing. They have been sent links etc... showing the facts of this matter. Good luck in life!!

- leo.machado2012

I have plenty of class Just not with stuff Topps does The seller keeps adding to it .

Last edited by ernieren; 03-28-2013 at 07:01 AM.
ernieren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:31 AM   #123 (permalink)

I agree with everything he said about none of your business, but I do wonder why he lied about where he was. I don't buy the "I'm on vacation in CA" because he knew what the question meant.

That being said, I'll say it again, it really is none of anyone's business.

But again, why did he lie about where he was???
HadWayTooMuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:42 AM   #124 (permalink)

I agree what he sold them for not my business. How he got them really isn't mine either but again Topps said they have not shipped any out as of yesterday. Thats my point how do you get 2 random packs but none have shipped? Ok a favor happened to start making him happy but product that has yet to get shipped is not the way to go . I have and continue to contact Topps on the matter. But then he lied about where he was at 1st saying CA but his profile says NY . Then comes back with i'm on vacation in CA. Now that puts more on the fire on Topps side .
Old 04-01-2013, 11:09 AM   #125 (permalink)

So Looks like another week has passed with no Blue waves .