Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

View Poll Results: Did He?
Yes 73 35.96%
No 23 11.33%
No, but he was closely related 107 52.71%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2013, 01:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
lagalaxyfan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 11,372
Default Did Hernandez Kill Someone?

Let's see what the BODA thinks about it...
__________________
PC: EAGLES, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel
Being a student, shipping could potentially take up to 5 days depending on schedule
http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/user/lagalaxyfan2323/library/
lagalaxyfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 01:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach CA
Posts: 6,812
Default

I'm going with he is a hitman for the Mexican drug cartels and he just plays football as a front.
Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 01:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
ilovethelakings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Mexico
Posts: 14,700
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
I'm going with he is a hitman for the Mexican drug cartels and he just plays football as a front.
But, but, but.....he's Putter Recon.
__________________
Looking for A&G sized minis and Topps Olympic relics, pins, etc. for my daughter and refractors for my son
Personal GU's Favs: Kings, Angels, Broncos, Packers, Steelers, international teams
Don't drink and break. It's the law.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 01:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
hairysasquatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, Central NY
Posts: 2,995
Default

Actually it was Belichek...
__________________
"You have to break by the case" Zammos1, 3:16
hairysasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 01:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
HBMC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Missouri
Posts: 8,123
Default

False, it was OJ.
__________________
I PC: Dallas Cowboys, Arkansas Razorbacks, StL Cards, KC Chiefs
http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i413/hogsboysmavscards/
Searching for a 14 UD Chris Smith B&W #'d/10
Andrew Luck
HBMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 02:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
nibrugnerotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,596
Default

Nevermind.......
__________________
Teams- Ravens Rays Lightning Magic Warriors
Players- Bernard Pierce B.J Upton Klay Thompson
Super Collecting Justin Tucker(18/19), John David Booty(57/918)(Excluding 1/1s)
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/nibrugnerotto/a/ft-fs
nibrugnerotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 18,239
Default

Shouldn't you be worrying about bigger things like how much you should pay for Manuel cards?
__________________
Thin skinned megalomaniacs shouldn't post on message boards.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
groundsupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 9,455
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

He shot someone in the face in Feburary, after pointing the gun at the person.
groundsupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
mgugs46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 13,042
Send a message via AIM to mgugs46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
He shot someone in the face in Feburary, after pointing the gun at the person.
Actually the original report by the victim said it was some black and latin guys who shot at him - he never mentioned Hernandez before

I for one blame Tebow
__________________
Buying rare 90's inserts of Pedro Martinez, Nomar Garciaparra and other Red Sox/star players

Always looking for PEDRO MARTINEZ patches/autos
mgugs46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
groundsupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 9,455
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgugs46 View Post
Actually the original report by the victim said it was some black and latin guys who shot at him - he never mentioned Hernandez before

I for one blame Tebow

So why is he being sued for shooting a guy in the face then?

Aaron Hernandez of New England Patriots faced lawsuit that alleged he shot a man - ESPN Boston
groundsupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 18,239
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgugs46 View Post
Actually the original report by the victim said it was some black and latin guys who shot at him - he never mentioned Hernandez before

I for one blame Gisele
Fixed yer post. Nothing good has happend since she came onto the scene.
__________________
Thin skinned megalomaniacs shouldn't post on message boards.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:13 AM   #12 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
mgugs46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 13,042
Send a message via AIM to mgugs46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
You can sue anyone you want. The guy just now brought up Hernandez's name. He was never mentioned initially.
__________________
Buying rare 90's inserts of Pedro Martinez, Nomar Garciaparra and other Red Sox/star players

Always looking for PEDRO MARTINEZ patches/autos
mgugs46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:14 AM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 35,239
Default

Michael Hernandez? I would say no, he is a rather nice fellow.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:15 AM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
groundsupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 9,455
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgugs46 View Post
You can sue anyone you want. The guy just now brought up Hernandez's name. He was never mentioned initially.
So this is just all one big lie? This didn't happen? Man you should be a detective.

Meanwhile, New York attorney David Jaroslawicz told ESPN's Ed Werder that he represents Alexander S. Bradley, the man who claims he was shot by Hernandez after the two argued upon leaving a Miami nightclub in February.

Jaroslawicz said Wednesday that he filed a personal-injury lawsuit on behalf of his client, but that the suit was withdrawn because of an inaccuracy. A corrected version was to be refiled in Florida federal court later Wednesday, Jaroslawicz said.

Jaroslawicz said his client has been a friend of Hernandez for several years. The lawyer said Bradley spent several weeks being treated at a hospital and has endured several operations with even more necessary to repair damage from the gunshot wound.

The original lawsuit, Jaroslawicz said, alleged that Hernandez shot Bradley in the face. The refiling contends that Bradley was shot in the arm, but the bullet traveled into his head and caused damage there, including the loss of his right eye. According to the suit, the two had an argument in a strip club and later, in the car, Hernandez pointed a gun at Bradley. The gun went off and Bradley was hit.
groundsupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:26 AM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
Samiamryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Appleton, WI
Posts: 1,289
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Fixed yer post. Nothing good has happend since she came onto the scene.
Yoko of the Patriots
__________________
http://s887.photobucket.com/albums/ac79/samiamryan/
Demaryius Thomas Collector #88 A.K.A Optimus Prime A.K.A. Bay Bay
Samiamryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:26 AM   #16 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: SC
Posts: 9,371
Default

lot of pats fans and collectors are like this today

Razorsharp79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:27 AM   #17 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
mgugs46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 13,042
Send a message via AIM to mgugs46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
So this is just all one big lie? This didn't happen? Man you should be a detective.

Meanwhile, New York attorney David Jaroslawicz told ESPN's Ed Werder that he represents Alexander S. Bradley, the man who claims he was shot by Hernandez after the two argued upon leaving a Miami nightclub in February.

Jaroslawicz said Wednesday that he filed a personal-injury lawsuit on behalf of his client, but that the suit was withdrawn because of an inaccuracy. A corrected version was to be refiled in Florida federal court later Wednesday, Jaroslawicz said.

Jaroslawicz said his client has been a friend of Hernandez for several years. The lawyer said Bradley spent several weeks being treated at a hospital and has endured several operations with even more necessary to repair damage from the gunshot wound.

The original lawsuit, Jaroslawicz said, alleged that Hernandez shot Bradley in the face. The refiling contends that Bradley was shot in the arm, but the bullet traveled into his head and caused damage there, including the loss of his right eye. According to the suit, the two had an argument in a strip club and later, in the car, Hernandez pointed a gun at Bradley. The gun went off and Bradley was hit.

Quote:
The man who is suing Aaron Hernandez and claiming the New England Patriots tight end shot him in the face told responding police the night of the incident he was shot by "both black and Hispanic males," according to a police report obtained by USA TODAY Sports.

Alexander S. Bradley, a 30-year-old Connecticut native who is the plaintiff in the suit against Hernandez, initially told police he didn't know who shot him but then provided the description of the two males to Officer Alex Mack, according to the 17-page report. Bradley then said he didn't want to talk anymore because it hurt, the report stated. When he refused to cooperate with investigators later at the hospital, police deemed his case to be inactive.

Last week, attorneys for Bradley filed a lawsuit in a South Florida district court alleging it was Hernandez who aimed and fired a gun at Bradley while they were in a vehicle traveling from Miami toward Palm Beach, after a night of partying at strip clubs on about Feb. 13. Bradley was found alone in an alley behind a John Deere shop, bleeding from his head and right hand, at 6:47 a.m. Feb. 13. Riviera Beach is about an hour north of Miami.
All I am saying is initially he never mentioned Hernandez. Now he is. Seems convenient.

Quote:
Police say Bradley was treated at the scene and taken to nearby St. Mary's Hospital, where Jaroslawicz said Bradley remained for a few weeks. Police say that, when questioned at the hospital, Bradley maintained ignorance about who shot him, though they claim he told them the wounds were "absolutely not" self-inflicted.
Quote:
According to court records in Connecticut, Bradley pleaded guilty in 2006 to a felony charge of sale of a hallucinogen/narcotic. He was sentenced to five years in jail, but the sentence was suspended after 18 months, according to court records. He also received five years' probation.
Seems like a stand up guy - must be 100% true now.
__________________
Buying rare 90's inserts of Pedro Martinez, Nomar Garciaparra and other Red Sox/star players

Always looking for PEDRO MARTINEZ patches/autos

Last edited by mgugs46; 06-20-2013 at 09:30 AM.
mgugs46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:29 AM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 35,239
Default

Yep damn straight if I was shot and left bleeding and someone finally found me and asked me who shot me you'd be damn skippy I would say that person's name. Death could have been right around the corner for him- he was missing an eyeball after all.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:32 AM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
groundsupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 9,455
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgugs46 View Post
All I am saying is initially he never mentioned Hernandez. Now he is. Seems convenient.
They were friends. Maybe he didn't want to press criminal charges while was wounded.

But now coming to ,and not having a right eye, and a huge hospital ill, he wants to sue the guy.

Pretty bold to claim someone shot you in the face.
groundsupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:32 AM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
ssbledsoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 7,753
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
So this is just all one big lie? This didn't happen? Man you should be a detective.

Meanwhile, New York attorney David Jaroslawicz told ESPN's Ed Werder that he represents Alexander S. Bradley, the man who claims he was shot by Hernandez after the two argued upon leaving a Miami nightclub in February.

Jaroslawicz said Wednesday that he filed a personal-injury lawsuit on behalf of his client, but that the suit was withdrawn because of an inaccuracy. A corrected version was to be refiled in Florida federal court later Wednesday, Jaroslawicz said.

Jaroslawicz said his client has been a friend of Hernandez for several years. The lawyer said Bradley spent several weeks being treated at a hospital and has endured several operations with even more necessary to repair damage from the gunshot wound.

The original lawsuit, Jaroslawicz said, alleged that Hernandez shot Bradley in the face. The refiling contends that Bradley was shot in the arm, but the bullet traveled into his head and caused damage there, including the loss of his right eye. According to the suit, the two had an argument in a strip club and later, in the car, Hernandez pointed a gun at Bradley. The gun went off and Bradley was hit.
Good to know we still support the whole "innocent until proven guilty" deal.
__________________
PAYING VERY HANDSOMELY FOR THE "O" IN THE 2009 DREW BLEDSOE BY THE LETTER SET. WILL PAY $25 FINDERS FEE IF YOU DIRECT ME TO ONE AND I AM ABLE TO MAKE A DEAL (eBay and COMC listings NOT APPLICABLE/REDEEMABLE)
ssbledsoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:34 AM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 35,239
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
They were friends. Maybe he didn't want to press criminal charges while was wounded.

But now coming to ,and not having a right eye, and a huge hospital ill, he wants to sue the guy.

Pretty bold to claim someone shot you in the face.
If they were friends then he would have asked Aaron for the money under the table, and one would assume Aaron would have handed over said money.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:34 AM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
groundsupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 9,455
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

Who knows what Hernandez said to him after the gun went off. I'm sure hernandez said anything and everything to keep the guys moouth shut.
groundsupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:36 AM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
groundsupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 9,455
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
If they were friends then he would have asked Aaron for the money under the table, and one would assume Aaron would have handed over said money.
That's probably what happened at first.
groundsupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:39 AM   #24 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: SC
Posts: 9,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Yep damn straight if I was shot and left bleeding and someone finally found me and asked me who shot me you'd be damn skippy I would say that person's name. Death could have been right around the corner for him- he was missing an eyeball after all.

To me it makes no sense, but who is to say AH did not shoot him if the guy said he did? The burden of proof is now on AH and his lawyer to prove otherwise, and if they cannot he will be in jail for a long time on this charge alone, he gets hit with the murder he is gone for good...but this does show he is capable of shooting someone JS


Why do football players worth millions go into these places....He wants to be around naked women so bad open his own strip club in his house...Read a article yesterday that said local kids look up to him, what a sad thing to hear for those kids.

Last edited by Razorsharp79; 06-20-2013 at 09:41 AM.
Razorsharp79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:39 AM   #25 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
mgugs46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 13,042
Send a message via AIM to mgugs46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
Who knows what Hernandez said to him after the gun went off. I'm sure hernandez said anything and everything to keep the guys moouth shut.
He plays TE in the NFL - he isnt a Gambino crime boss
__________________
Buying rare 90's inserts of Pedro Martinez, Nomar Garciaparra and other Red Sox/star players

Always looking for PEDRO MARTINEZ patches/autos
mgugs46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.