Blowout Cards Forums
Labor Day

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2013, 05:41 PM   #151 (permalink)
Member
 
friarbolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: California
Posts: 7,711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmkyszka View Post
So thats your issue? But when I post a Ravens lot, you claim it even though you dont collect Ravens, or even like the Ravens at all. Kind of hypocritical.

On top of that, I go outside to help my dad with something, and come back to 3 Pms from you in 7 min asking if you can have the cards. The answer is no. Im sick of always seeing you in the front of the line for free stuff. This was meant for a Ravens fan, not someone who grew up by Ray Rice, and for someone whose cousin went to school with Jimmy Smith.

After the headache Im getting from some members posting in it, Im done with this thread. If any Ravens fans come on here later and want the cards, I will be more then happy to send it to you, and find some more Ravens stuff to include as well. Im glad some bad apples had to ruin this for some other people.
I don't do gifs, can somebody hit me with a clapping gif?

Gbulldogs1010, you have almost by yourself killed this concept with your obsession. It's supposed to be fun and to be nice and give cards away. You demand the cards you want and question everyone else in the process. It's hypocritical and you need to just chill.
__________________
Supercollecting Josh Johnson (University of San Diego, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cincinnati Bengals)
Collecting Chargers
, Padres, Packers, Lakers, University of San Diego alumni
My Bucket, always selling and trading: http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/kramerattack/library/
friarbolt is offline  
Old 07-23-2013, 05:45 PM   #152 (permalink)
Member
 
mnvikingstwins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Land of 11,842 lakes
Posts: 28,309
Default

Why the hell are there so many negatives posts and so few scans of cards being traded?
__________________
109 plate autos so far: photobucket.com/plateautographs #BoLieve #$9.99 #WeThePeople #BetterDeadThanRed #SuplexRepeat #SuplexRepeat #SuplexRepeat
Collect Ra'Shede Hageman, Trevor Plouffe, Kennys Vargas, Twins Printing Plates
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline  
Old 07-23-2013, 05:56 PM   #153 (permalink)
Member
 
Gbulldogs1010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 3,902
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmkyszka View Post
So thats your issue? But when I post a Ravens lot, you claim it even though you dont collect Ravens, or even like the Ravens at all. Kind of hypocritical.

On top of that, I go outside to help my dad with something, and come back to 3 Pms from you in 7 min asking if you can have the cards. The answer is no. Im sick of always seeing you in the front of the line for free stuff. This was meant for a Ravens fan, not someone who grew up by Ray Rice, and for someone whose cousin went to school with Jimmy Smith.

After the headache Im getting from some members posting in it, Im done with this thread. If any Ravens fans come on here later and want the cards, I will be more then happy to send it to you, and find some more Ravens stuff to include as well. Im glad some bad apples had to ruin this for some other people.
Ok that's fine. Except for that you didn't say why I wanted the lot. Not because my cousin was at the same college as jimmy smith but she knew and was friends with him and I said I was gonna give my cousin the jimmy smith cards. Next off I said I have always been a fan of ray rice. And just like you said before, you had an issue with me for not wanting a non Barry sanders collector to claim that card but when I claim a lot as a non ravens collector you get angry. I don't think that's fair. But whatever, and also how can u say I am greedy and wanting free stuff? I have to give away free cards for every cardsi get so its not like I am only getting stuff

But I don't wanna argue. Keep the ravens lot, I will find something else i like
Gbulldogs1010 is online now  
Old 07-23-2013, 05:59 PM   #154 (permalink)
Member
 
friarbolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: California
Posts: 7,711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbulldogs1010 View Post
Ok that's fine. Except for that you didn't say why I wanted the lot. Not because my cousin was at the same college as jimmy smith but she knew and was friends with him and I said I was gonna give my cousin the jimmy smith cards. Next off I said I have always been a fan of ray rice. And just like you said before, you had an issue with me for not wanting a non Barry sanders collector to claim that card but when I claim a lot as a non ravens collector you get angry. I don't think that's fair. But whatever, and also how can u say I am greedy and wanting free stuff? I have to give away free cards for every cardsi get so its not like I am only getting stuff

But I don't wanna argue. Keep the ravens lot, I will find something else i like
He's pointing out your double standard. You got upset enough to the point that someone else had to show off their PC to you to prove they deserved a card. But we cannot question your intentions. It's hypocritical.
__________________
Supercollecting Josh Johnson (University of San Diego, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cincinnati Bengals)
Collecting Chargers
, Padres, Packers, Lakers, University of San Diego alumni
My Bucket, always selling and trading: http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/kramerattack/library/
friarbolt is offline  
Old 07-23-2013, 06:01 PM   #155 (permalink)
Member
 
Gbulldogs1010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 3,902
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by friarbolt View Post
He's pointing out your double standard. You got upset enough to the point that someone else had to show off their PC to you to prove they deserved a card. But we cannot question your intentions. It's hypocritical.
Yeah we'll if he got angry that I didn't wanna give the card to raydawg24(which I eventually gave to him) then why would he think anything different when I wanted his card? Raydawg24 got the Barry sanders so why should I not get the ravens lot. And no ray dawg doesn't pc sanders he just likes him. Just like I like and have a reason with jimmy smith and ray rice
Gbulldogs1010 is online now  
Old 07-23-2013, 06:04 PM   #156 (permalink)
Member
 
mmkyszka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbulldogs1010 View Post
Ok that's fine. Except for that you didn't say why I wanted the lot. Not because my cousin was at the same college as jimmy smith but she knew and was friends with him and I said I was gonna give my cousin the jimmy smith cards. Next off I said I have always been a fan of ray rice. And just like you said before, you had an issue with me for not wanting a non Barry sanders collector to claim that card but when I claim a lot as a non ravens collector you get angry. I don't think that's fair. But whatever, and also how can u say I am greedy and wanting free stuff? I have to give away free cards for every cardsi get so its not like I am only getting stuff

But I don't wanna argue. Keep the ravens lot, I will find something else i like
My point exactly. You will find something else you like.... You hound these free card threads like a shark with blood in the water.

But you are correct. You are certainly not greedy because on this one occasion, you are giving away inserts for the cards you receive. Every other free card thread that you posted in is trumped by this one since you gave up a Barry Sanders.

I dont expect you to understand what Im saying so I will just leave it be. Have fun finding something else you will like
__________________
I collect Bears and BRANDON MARSHALL
Bucket: http://s1215.photobucket.com/home/mmkyszka/index
mmkyszka is offline  
Old 07-23-2013, 06:06 PM   #157 (permalink)
Member
 
mmkyszka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbulldogs1010 View Post
Yeah we'll if he got angry that I didn't wanna give the card to raydawg24(which I eventually gave to him) then why would he think anything different when I wanted his card? Raydawg24 got the Barry sanders so why should I not get the ravens lot. And no ray dawg doesn't pc sanders he just likes him. Just like I like and have a reason with jimmy smith and ray rice
A) Because they are my cards, so I choose who they go to if I feel they deserve it.

B) Because you basically single hand-idly derailed this thread as well as the first.
__________________
I collect Bears and BRANDON MARSHALL
Bucket: http://s1215.photobucket.com/home/mmkyszka/index
mmkyszka is offline  
Old 07-23-2013, 06:08 PM   #158 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 34,769
Default

"Yea, okay....but I'm still getting the Vick 1/1 right?"

LMFAO
__________________
collecting Foles, Garoppolo and Mitchell
ManInTheMirror is offline  
Old 07-23-2013, 06:09 PM   #159 (permalink)
Member
 
Gbulldogs1010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 3,902
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmkyszka View Post
My point exactly. You will find something else you like.... You hound these free card threads like a shark with blood in the water.

But you are correct. You are certainly not greedy because on this one occasion, you are giving away inserts for the cards you receive. Every other free card thread that you posted in is trumped by this one since you gave up a Barry Sanders.

I dont expect you to understand what Im saying so I will just leave it be. Have fun finding something else you will like
Fine dont give me the ravens lot. It's fine
Gbulldogs1010 is online now  
Old 07-23-2013, 06:11 PM   #160 (permalink)
Member
 
mmkyszka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbulldogs1010 View Post
Fine dont give me the ravens lot. It's fine
Glad you understand what Im saying (sarcasm)

Hopefully it will start sinking in in a few years (not sarcasm)
__________________
I collect Bears and BRANDON MARSHALL
Bucket: http://s1215.photobucket.com/home/mmkyszka/index
mmkyszka is offline  
Old 07-23-2013, 06:14 PM   #161 (permalink)
Member
 
Gbulldogs1010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 3,902
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmkyszka View Post
Glad you understand what Im saying (sarcasm)

Hopefully it will start sinking in in a few years (not sarcasm)
I do understand what your saying. The Barry sanders isn't equivalent to the ravens lot. But if you didn't think it was fair then you could have just vetoed it in the first place
Gbulldogs1010 is online now  
Old 07-23-2013, 06:16 PM   #162 (permalink)
Member
 
raydawg24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,553
Default

Its alright of I don't get the Sanders. I just really wanted the Sanders because he is my favorite of all time. I would PC him but if I did I would be broke I keep every sanders I get.
__________________
Packer Fan Since I Was Born!!!
PC: PACKERS (Go figure)
IF YOU WANT TO BUY FROM ME DON'T FIND THE LOWEST EBAY SALES AND CLAIM THAT I SHOULDN'T ASK MORE THAN THAT, IT IS IGNORANT AND ANNOYING.
raydawg24 is offline  
Old 07-23-2013, 06:18 PM   #163 (permalink)
Member
 
Gbulldogs1010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 3,902
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raydawg24 View Post
Its alright of I don't get the Sanders. I just really wanted the Sanders because he is my favorite of all time. I would PC him but if I did I would be broke I keep every sanders I get.
You are getting the sanders and that is the end of story with the sanders.
Gbulldogs1010 is online now  
Old 07-23-2013, 06:29 PM   #164 (permalink)
Member
 
Lionsman81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Directly North of South Carolina
Posts: 4,446
Default

Here is the way i see this "Second Take Thread"
Mindbinge had a better way of doing this. If you want to give a card away Give a card away it shouldnt be about Vetoing cards or THIS ISNT FAIR SINCE YOU GOT A $25 SV Card and you only giving me a $10 SV Card. Its stupid as all get out if somebody wants to give something away to somebody NON OF THIS SHOULD MATTER. Let them give there Stuff away and not get involved.
__________________
The Price is right!
Lionsman81 is offline  
Old 07-23-2013, 06:38 PM   #165 (permalink)
Member
 
friarbolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: California
Posts: 7,711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsman81 View Post
Here is the way i see this "Second Take Thread"
Mindbinge had a better way of doing this. If you want to give a card away Give a card away it shouldnt be about Vetoing cards or THIS ISNT FAIR SINCE YOU GOT A $25 SV Card and you only giving me a $10 SV Card. Its stupid as all get out if somebody wants to give something away to somebody NON OF THIS SHOULD MATTER. Let them give there Stuff away and not get involved.
Do you trust everyone on this forum to actually only claim cards that are actually for their PC if we allow that? Yeah didn't think so.

First card over $10 that comes up someone will claim, pretend they are a fan, and then throw up a crappy $1 insert card or something.
__________________
Supercollecting Josh Johnson (University of San Diego, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cincinnati Bengals)
Collecting Chargers
, Padres, Packers, Lakers, University of San Diego alumni
My Bucket, always selling and trading: http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/kramerattack/library/
friarbolt is offline  
Old 07-23-2013, 06:39 PM   #166 (permalink)
Member
 
bigzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indy
Posts: 5,998
Default

Is there anyone out there who has a child that collects Colts? By "child" I mean preferably say 12 or younger, who may be just getting into the hobby, but really enjoys it. And not necessarily the newest rookies, but Colts of recent past as well.

I'm debating giving a way a card I don't want anymore. It will NOT go to anyone I feel may be fibbing to get the card. It's not just a "you claim it, you get it". If there are multiple possibilities I will privately choose who it will go to. If you aren't picked, don't take it personal. I only have one to give away at the moment. You will not know what card it is before your child opens the mail.

I don't want someone who "sure my kid will take a Colts card". I'm looking for a child that truly PCs the colts. If you can prove it someway then that will increase your childs chances.

PM or post here. Also, please mention your childs favorite Colt. I may not respond to them all. I'll make a selection at some point. If you don't hear from me, no hard feelings...

This thread was an awesome idea. Too bad there isn't more of a variety of members participating. I'm not trying to hijack the thread, but my card my stipulations. If the majority feels this is out of line I'll delete my post and find someone another way.

Kudos to those in the true giving mood. Blowout could use more members like you.
bigzig is online now  
Old 07-23-2013, 08:12 PM   #167 (permalink)
Member
 
mnvikingstwins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Land of 11,842 lakes
Posts: 28,309
Default

Claimed:
Mindbinge- Jerrigan auto- claimed by MarshallCutler
MarshallCutler- Sheldon Richardson auto- claimed by Addicted
Addicted- Packers TE- claimed by Army
Army- Paea auto- claimed by Cutler
Cutler- Kuechly CR- claimed by Bulldogs
Bulldogs- Titus Young- claimed by JH
MMBTVS- Klein auto- claimed by Jets
Cutler- Richardson auto- claimed by Army
Army- Culpepper & Quick auto- claimed by mnvikingstwins
mnvikingstwins- Brewers lot- Claimed by LawJaw
Mindbinge- Toon auto- claimed by Ray
Eagles- Vick 1/1- Claimed by Bulldogs
Bulldogs- 3 card lot- claimed by Eagles
Jimz - Jarius Wright auto - claimed by mnvikingstwins
Jets- Lafell/Thomas- Claimed by Addicted
Addicted- Eric Decker GU- Claimed by mnvikingstwins
Addicted- Alex Green lot- Claimed by Diesel
Cutler- Bears lot- Claimed by MMKY
Gbulldogs - Barry Sanders refractor- Claimed by Ray
Gbulldogs- Posey auto

Up for grabs:
MMKY- Ravens lot
Ray- Wesley/Tompkins autos-
Lawjaw- Hankerson & Kelly jerseys, Torain auto
MMBTVS- Weeden auto-
mnvikingstwins - AZ lot
mnvikingstwins - OH lot
Jimz - Zach Ertz Hard Hats & Trufant auto
Diesel- Bears lot
mnvikingstwins- Tampa lot
__________________
109 plate autos so far: photobucket.com/plateautographs #BoLieve #$9.99 #WeThePeople #BetterDeadThanRed #SuplexRepeat #SuplexRepeat #SuplexRepeat
Collect Ra'Shede Hageman, Trevor Plouffe, Kennys Vargas, Twins Printing Plates
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

Last edited by mnvikingstwins; 07-23-2013 at 08:38 PM.
mnvikingstwins is offline  
Old 07-23-2013, 08:13 PM   #168 (permalink)
Member
 
mnvikingstwins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Land of 11,842 lakes
Posts: 28,309
Default

Now, let's see if we can get the thread going again tonight without Ray and Bulldogs.
__________________
109 plate autos so far: photobucket.com/plateautographs #BoLieve #$9.99 #WeThePeople #BetterDeadThanRed #SuplexRepeat #SuplexRepeat #SuplexRepeat
Collect Ra'Shede Hageman, Trevor Plouffe, Kennys Vargas, Twins Printing Plates
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline  
Old 07-23-2013, 08:15 PM   #169 (permalink)
Member
 
mmkyszka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Now, let's see if we can get the thread going again tonight without Ray and Bulldogs.
My Ravens lot is still available if you want to edit your post when you get a chance.
__________________
I collect Bears and BRANDON MARSHALL
Bucket: http://s1215.photobucket.com/home/mmkyszka/index
mmkyszka is offline  
Old 07-23-2013, 08:18 PM   #170 (permalink)
Member
 
raydawg24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,553
Default

What did I do?
__________________
Packer Fan Since I Was Born!!!
PC: PACKERS (Go figure)
IF YOU WANT TO BUY FROM ME DON'T FIND THE LOWEST EBAY SALES AND CLAIM THAT I SHOULDN'T ASK MORE THAN THAT, IT IS IGNORANT AND ANNOYING.
raydawg24 is offline  
Old 07-23-2013, 08:23 PM   #171 (permalink)
Member
 
Kobe24>MJ23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 5,444
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raydawg24 View Post
What did I do?
You kept talking about my girl Ariana
__________________
*The World's Official #1 Ariana Grande Superfan*
Kobe24>MJ23 is offline  
Old 07-23-2013, 08:26 PM   #172 (permalink)
Member
 
Gbulldogs1010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 3,902
Default

How about this guys and if you don't want me to do this I won't join in but here is my proposal.

I am very sorry that not once but twice I have screwed up this thread. I was very hypocritical earlier today by vetoing the Barry sanders and then asking for the ravens lot. I should not have done that, I don't know what I was thinking. So I am making an apology to anyone who I made angry or upset. That being said I would like to ask for one more chance in this thread to prove that I can join in and have fun without causing any problems. So I am asking that you guys allow me a second chance without prejudging me when I try and participate again. If you guys don't want me in that's fine but I really wanna give it one more shot. If you guys will let me here is a card I can offer up

Devier Posey Triple Threads Jersey Auto /50. And a pic will be up shortly if I am allowed back in the game. LMK guys. Thanks and sorry and I hope I can redeem myself
Gbulldogs1010 is online now  
Old 07-23-2013, 08:28 PM   #173 (permalink)
Member
 
mmbtvs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 9,655
Default

If my browns card ever gets claimed, please send me a pm as I'm not logging on very often and it might take me a little while to notice.
mmbtvs is offline  
Old 07-23-2013, 08:32 PM   #174 (permalink)
Member
 
raydawg24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24>MJ23 View Post
You kept talking about my girl Ariana
If you mike her so much why isn't she your avatar
__________________
Packer Fan Since I Was Born!!!
PC: PACKERS (Go figure)
IF YOU WANT TO BUY FROM ME DON'T FIND THE LOWEST EBAY SALES AND CLAIM THAT I SHOULDN'T ASK MORE THAN THAT, IT IS IGNORANT AND ANNOYING.
raydawg24 is offline  
Old 07-23-2013, 08:37 PM   #175 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 17,963
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Good God.... some of you clowns could screw up a wet dream
This really needs to be stated again
__________________
Thin skinned megalomaniacs shouldn't post on message boards.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.