Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2013, 08:40 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Moss comments on RG III

thoughts? I tend to agree with Moss, but I would like to hear the tone of his voice on the actual radio broadcast...

Curious to what the skins fans think......
blackbears86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 08:42 PM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Jackg1980

What he say?
Old 11-20-2013, 09:10 PM   #3 (permalink)

sort of sounds like he said RG III should not throw his teamates under the bus and own up to his mistakes regarding the way the skins/eagles game ended Sunday.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbears86 View Post
sort of sounds like he said RG III should not throw his teamates under the bus and own up to his mistakes regarding the way the skins/eagles game ended Sunday.
Agree with Moss, leaders need to lead and putting the offensive line or his receivers under the proverbial bus is not leadership. Griffin needed to throw that last pass out of the back of the end zone that is on him. He should have just said He screwed up and taken the blame for the loss
Old 11-20-2013, 09:59 PM   #5 (permalink)

I was wondering your thoughts addicted.....Hopefully, he learns from this.
Old 11-20-2013, 10:03 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
Agree with Moss, leaders need to lead and putting the offensive line or his receivers under the proverbial bus is not leadership. Griffin needed to throw that last pass out of the back of the end zone that is on him. He should have just said He screwed up and taken the blame for the loss
I could be wrong, but it seems to me that RG3 is getting sick of taking the blame for everything, especially considering that he's playing less than 100%.
It amazes me how quickly redskins fans forget how irrelevant their franchise was before 2012.

CMB. My entire collection is up For Sale!!
Jopeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 12:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jopeal View Post
I could be wrong, but it seems to me that RG3 is getting sick of taking the blame for everything, especially considering that he's playing less than 100%.
It amazes me how quickly redskins fans forget how irrelevant their franchise was before 2012.
Leaders lead thats what they do. The Redskins before Griffin won Superbowls and are bigger then Griffin. Besides the RG3 fans always forget that during that 7 game win streak last year that Griffin gets all the credit for that it was Kirk Cousins who beat Baltimore and Cleveland not Griffin. All off season this year Griffin was self promoting, making documentrarys on himself and in the news instead of preparring for the season. Now he is making excuses for his bad decisions, Peyton wouldnt do that
Old 11-21-2013, 12:50 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
Leaders lead thats what they do. The Redskins before Griffin won Superbowls and are bigger then Griffin. Besides the RG3 fans always forget that during that 7 game win streak last year that Griffin gets all the credit for that it was Kirk Cousins who beat Baltimore and Cleveland not Griffin. All off season this year Griffin was self promoting, making documentrarys on himself and in the news instead of preparring for the season. Now he is making excuses for his bad decisions, Peyton wouldnt do that
Go with Cousins. We'll take rg3 in Houston.
The redskins really aren't bigger than rg3. A Franchise QB falls into your lap and you guys are doing your best to chase him away. I can't wait to see the skins give up on rg3 and have him move to another team and dominate in a few years while the redskins settle back into their comfort zone of mediocrity.

Old 11-21-2013, 12:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

i doubt they will give up on RG3. He will come back strong next year. I do not really believe he is 100% right now
eliteco3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 02:24 PM   #10 (permalink)

With Santana, it's always been "team" when it's a win and "me" when it's a loss. He was a strong leader in college and lived by that philosophy. He shouldered the weight when Ken Dorsey made his debut due to an injury (and didn't start off so hot) by stepping up and taking blame for bad plays, even when they weren't his fault.

I agree with everything Santana said about RG3, especially since I know he practices what he's preaching.

Always looking to trade for Canes.
view my cards for trade @ www.TheCardAlbum.com
The Card Album is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 03:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Card Album View Post
With Santana, it's always been "team" when it's a win and "me" when it's a loss. He was a strong leader in college and lived by that philosophy. He shouldered the weight when Ken Dorsey made his debut due to an injury (and didn't start off so hot) by stepping up and taking blame for bad plays, even when they weren't his fault.

I agree with everything Santana said about RG3, especially since I know he practices what he's preaching.
Santana has been a class act his whole career. It looks like he just wanted Robert to step up and take the blame for his mistake
eliteco3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:58 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteco3 View Post
Santana has been a class act his whole career. It looks like he just wanted Robert to step up and take the blame for his mistake
I think Santana's intentions are good and he is doing his best to mentor rg3.
The media seems to love to distort these situations and rg3 is realizing now to tread lightly when making postgame comments following a loss. Its something every young star player needs to learn.