Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2014, 02:01 PM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
ChicoCheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chico, Ca.
Posts: 3,734
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89transam View Post
he leaves himself wide open if there is stories like this out there..

Ladies Donít Fall For 49ers QB Colin Kaepernickís IG Creeper Game
So I read the article you linked... yeah Colin seems to be using his fame to get with women... but this broad didn't paint herself in the best of lights either. "I gave him my number and we had sex the next day.." so she whored herself out in hopes to gain a sugar daddy.
__________________
Green Bay Packers fan since 1994. Always looking for Aaron Rodgers,Eddie Lacy, Clay Matthews, Jordy Nelson, and Favre (Packers only.)
ChicoCheese is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:03 PM   #27 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach CA
Posts: 6,812
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by columbusbuckeye View Post
Probably some ho looking for a pay day. It seems to be happening more and more.
I approve this statement
Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:07 PM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 
Sikkcaden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Erie,Pa
Posts: 6,286
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripedbass91 View Post
I feel left out
__________________
ORLANDO JOHNSON/PAUL GEORGE/Albert Belle and many more! Pacers/Dolphins!
My bucket! http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/sikkcaden/library/
Twitter: @SikkCaden
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:08 PM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
Sikkcaden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Erie,Pa
Posts: 6,286
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devi8or View Post
uhhhh did you not read the Jameis Winston thread awhile back?
I did. Hence my comment at the bottom of the OP.
__________________
ORLANDO JOHNSON/PAUL GEORGE/Albert Belle and many more! Pacers/Dolphins!
My bucket! http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/sikkcaden/library/
Twitter: @SikkCaden
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:08 PM   #30 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 5,483
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHawks25 View Post
Would Russell Wilson do this? No he wouldn't. As a Seahawks fan I love hearing about all the 49ers drama.

What do you mean Russell Wilson wouldn't do this? Wait until he gets his big contract and all it will take would be one female to claim she was gropes inappropriately and opinions would change about him.

But Russell is a good boy. Marshawn Lynch on the other hand......
duwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:13 PM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 
Grza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Seattle
Posts: 2,001
Default

*peeks head into thread

*confirms suspicions, shakes head vigorously

*leaves forever
__________________
Follow me @SquirelThomas. Or dont.
Grza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:17 PM   #32 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,571
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHawks25 View Post
Would Russell Wilson do this? No he wouldn't. As a Seahawks fan I love hearing about all the 49ers drama.
Yeah because Seahawks are a bunch of class individuals.
Wolves4Life is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:22 PM   #33 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 19,906
Send a message via MSN to asujbl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by duwal View Post
I'm not seeing anything on sites like CBSSPORTS.com and ESPN. Is it just TMZ that is reporting the story?
Patience.

Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers QB, being investigated for sexual assault, per report | Audibles - SI.com
__________________
http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk269/ohiosundevils
Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash
I do not ACCEPT or SEND Gift Payments - Thanks
asujbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:25 PM   #34 (permalink)
Member
 
groundsupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 10,626
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by columbusbuckeye View Post
Probably some ho looking for a pay day. It seems to be happening more and more.
groundsupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:25 PM   #35 (permalink)
Member
 
GoHawks25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Emerald City
Posts: 2,294
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by duwal View Post
What do you mean Russell Wilson wouldn't do this? Wait until he gets his big contract and all it will take would be one female to claim she was gropes inappropriately and opinions would change about him.

But Russell is a good boy. Marshawn Lynch on the other hand......
Plus Russell has a wife and they seem pretty happy together from what I've heard and seen. Marshawn has a girlfriend and a baby on the way.
__________________
"I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you." - Robin Williams
GO SEAHAWKS
PM if you have 2010 Earl Thomas Certified New Generation Auto's
GoHawks25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:26 PM   #36 (permalink)
Member
 
Sikkcaden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Erie,Pa
Posts: 6,286
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHawks25 View Post
Plus Russell has a wife and they seem pretty happy together from what I've heard and seen. Marshawn has a girlfriend and a baby on the way.
Very good points. Professional athletes have a long standing history of being monogamous and faithful.
__________________
ORLANDO JOHNSON/PAUL GEORGE/Albert Belle and many more! Pacers/Dolphins!
My bucket! http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/sikkcaden/library/
Twitter: @SikkCaden
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:27 PM   #37 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 36,912
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
Very good points. Professional athletes have a long standing history of being monogamous and faithful.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:27 PM   #38 (permalink)
Member
 
groundsupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 10,626
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devi8or View Post
uhhhh did you not read the Jameis Winston thread awhile back?
And that story isn't over. His two boys that were with him that night and been charged by the university and face expulsion. Winston is still pleading the fifth.

He's innocent though!
groundsupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:28 PM   #39 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: VA
Posts: 1,950
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
Very good points. Professional athletes have a long standing history of being monogamous and faithful.
Awesome.
legion624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:34 PM   #40 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 834
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHawks25 View Post
Plus Russell has a wife and they seem pretty happy together from what I've heard and seen. Marshawn has a girlfriend and a baby on the way.
This never would have happened if Tebow was the 49'ers QB
blevins26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:36 PM   #41 (permalink)
Member
 
raiderguy10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bismarck, ND
Posts: 3,265
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHawks25 View Post
As a Seahawks fan I love hearing about all the 49ers drama.
First three stories on KFFL are sexual assault stories. One Seahawk and Two Niners. Sounds about right..


Seahawks | Ricardo Lockette being investigated
Thu, 10 Apr 2014 10:09:58 -0700
Seattle Seahawks WR Ricardo Lockette is part of an investigation by the Miami police involving an alleged sexual assault.
Comment | Source: Sacramento Bee - Matt Barrows | Share:

49ers | Quinton Patton being investigated
Thu, 10 Apr 2014 10:09:00 -0700
San Francisco 49ers WR Quinton Patton is part of an investigation by the Miami police involving an alleged sexual assault.
Comment | Source: Sacramento Bee - Matt Barrows | Share:

49ers | Colin Kaepernick being investigated
Thu, 10 Apr 2014 09:42:20 -0700
San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick is being investigated for an alleged sexual assault. Police are investigating an alleged incident that took place in Florida. Kaepernick has not yet been charged.
Comment | Source: ProFootballTalk.com | Share: - See more at: NFL News and Rumors - Hot off the Wire Fantasy Football News
__________________
My HOF PC:
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/football/187413-my-nfl-hof-collection-27-go-very-scan-heavy.html
Need Bidwill, Carr, Hewitt
raiderguy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:40 PM   #42 (permalink)
Member
 
groundsupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 10,626
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

Colin Kaepernick, Two Other NFLers Investigated In "Suspicious Incident"
groundsupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:43 PM   #43 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 874
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
There's been ZERO details released and people have opinions and theories. This is amazing.
And yet you started a thread about it. What were you thinking would happen on an internet forum... the sounds of silence?
__________________
Collecting Texas Rangers
Ephland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:45 PM   #44 (permalink)
Member
 
Sikkcaden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Erie,Pa
Posts: 6,286
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephland View Post
And yet you started a thread about it. What were you thinking would happen on an internet forum... the sounds of silence?
No, I expected exactly what I said in the bottom comment of the OP, and well...the thread delivers
__________________
ORLANDO JOHNSON/PAUL GEORGE/Albert Belle and many more! Pacers/Dolphins!
My bucket! http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/sikkcaden/library/
Twitter: @SikkCaden
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:48 PM   #45 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: VA
Posts: 1,950
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderguy10 View Post
First three stories on KFFL are sexual assault stories. One Seahawk and Two Niners. Sounds about right..


Seahawks | Ricardo Lockette being investigated
Thu, 10 Apr 2014 10:09:58 -0700
Seattle Seahawks WR Ricardo Lockette is part of an investigation by the Miami police involving an alleged sexual assault.
Comment | Source: Sacramento Bee - Matt Barrows | Share:

49ers | Quinton Patton being investigated
Thu, 10 Apr 2014 10:09:00 -0700
San Francisco 49ers WR Quinton Patton is part of an investigation by the Miami police involving an alleged sexual assault.
Comment | Source: Sacramento Bee - Matt Barrows | Share:

49ers | Colin Kaepernick being investigated
Thu, 10 Apr 2014 09:42:20 -0700
San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick is being investigated for an alleged sexual assault. Police are investigating an alleged incident that took place in Florida. Kaepernick has not yet been charged.
Comment | Source: ProFootballTalk.com | Share: - See more at: NFL News and Rumors - Hot off the Wire Fantasy Football News
So my main question is were they working against each other or with each other? I thought the seahawks and niners hated each other? I am sure coach Harbaugh will be super-pissed if he found out that the seahawk wasn't punched in the mouth by at least one of his players.
legion624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:55 PM   #46 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
tajikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Visalia, CA
Posts: 13,244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderguy10 View Post
First three stories on KFFL are sexual assault stories. One Seahawk and Two Niners. Sounds about right..


Seahawks | Ricardo Lockette being investigated
Thu, 10 Apr 2014 10:09:58 -0700
Seattle Seahawks WR Ricardo Lockette is part of an investigation by the Miami police involving an alleged sexual assault.
Comment | Source: Sacramento Bee - Matt Barrows | Share:

49ers | Quinton Patton being investigated
Thu, 10 Apr 2014 10:09:00 -0700
San Francisco 49ers WR Quinton Patton is part of an investigation by the Miami police involving an alleged sexual assault.
Comment | Source: Sacramento Bee - Matt Barrows | Share:

49ers | Colin Kaepernick being investigated
Thu, 10 Apr 2014 09:42:20 -0700
San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick is being investigated for an alleged sexual assault. Police are investigating an alleged incident that took place in Florida. Kaepernick has not yet been charged.
Comment | Source: ProFootballTalk.com | Share: - See more at: NFL News and Rumors - Hot off the Wire Fantasy Football News
Gang bang
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:59 PM   #47 (permalink)
Member
 
Sikkcaden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Erie,Pa
Posts: 6,286
Default

Incident report added to the OP
__________________
ORLANDO JOHNSON/PAUL GEORGE/Albert Belle and many more! Pacers/Dolphins!
My bucket! http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/sikkcaden/library/
Twitter: @SikkCaden
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 03:00 PM   #48 (permalink)
Member
 
raiderguy10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bismarck, ND
Posts: 3,265
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by legion624 View Post
So my main question is were they working against each other or with each other? I thought the seahawks and niners hated each other? I am sure coach Harbaugh will be super-pissed if he found out that the seahawk wasn't punched in the mouth by at least one of his players.
It was at the Seahawk players apartment.
__________________
My HOF PC:
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/football/187413-my-nfl-hof-collection-27-go-very-scan-heavy.html
Need Bidwill, Carr, Hewitt
raiderguy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 03:02 PM   #49 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
tajikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Visalia, CA
Posts: 13,244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
Incident report added to the OP
They apprehended the wrong guy, as Kaepernick is not "Black."
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 03:02 PM   #50 (permalink)
Member
 
MI Rob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 7,738
Default

Look at the guy. It was only a matter of time.
MI Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.