Blowout Cards Forums
Draft Kings

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Hobby Shop Locator

Hobby Shop Locator Find a local Hobby Shop

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2012, 09:29 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Any in Detroit

thanks for your help
CALVINXLIONSX81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Like Detroit or suburbs too?
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:39 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
Like Detroit or suburbs too?

well outside of detroit more than inside it is preffered
Old 04-14-2012, 09:10 AM   #4 (permalink)

Not too many shops in the neigborhood of Eight Mile & Woodward..... Now if you want to find an experience that will put hair on your nutsack before some kind lady shaves it off, then you are in the right place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALVINXLIONSX81 View Post
well outside of detroit more than inside it is preffered
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:32 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Not too many shops in the neigborhood of Eight Mile & Woodward..... Now if you want to find an experience that will put hair on your nutsack before some kind lady shaves it off, then you are in the right place.
+1 Awesome! 37Jetson for Detroit Chamber of Commerce Tourism Coordinator!!
Old 04-15-2012, 02:25 PM   #6 (permalink)

I can also show you the burnt out Crack Houses that you can buy for $1,000, where Jimmy Hoffa was last seen alive, some great Coney Island Hot Dogs, a nice view of Canada and much more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairysasquatch View Post
+1 Awesome! 37Jetson for Detroit Chamber of Commerce Tourism Coordinator!!
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
I can also show you the burnt out Crack Houses that you can buy for $1,000, where Jimmy Hoffa was last seen alive, some great Coney Island Hot Dogs, a nice view of Canada and much more!
True Dat. My LCS is Zittels Final Score in Grand Blanc. About a 45 minute drive from the D. I just moved to Fenton so it is only a 10 minute drive for me. They just revamped since the owner's son just took over the business.

Nice place to go to bust some wax but my man Mike just retired from there. I would call to see what they have in stock before you make the trip out though. New box shipments come in late Wednesday.
"I'm going to laugh when the Vikings beat the Lions next week after all the crap you've talked. I hope you like eating crow." - CC_123
jiggidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:02 PM   #8 (permalink)

If you head to taylor, mi they have a card show every month
Old 04-23-2012, 07:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I worked at one of the last place he was seen apparently, at the Red Fox restaurant (now called Andiamo's restaurant).

As for LCS, stay away from one in Sterling Heights, it's like on 17 and Ryan maybe? Owner is very rude, pretty sure he pack searchers or something. Not sure how I busted 8 outta 10 packs from a box that guarantee's 4 hits, and I got 0. But if you head to Lake Orion, check out Prime Time Sports Cards and Collectibles. The owner is awesome and it is a nice little place in a nice city. Also, the Taylor/Mt. Clemens shows have boxes for cheaper then anywhere, even online.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
I worked at one of the last place he was seen apparently, at the Red Fox restaurant (now called Andiamo's restaurant).

As for LCS, stay away from one in Sterling Heights, it's like on 17 and Ryan maybe? Owner is very rude, pretty sure he pack searchers or something. Not sure how I busted 8 outta 10 packs from a box that guarantee's 4 hits, and I got 0. But if you head to Lake Orion, check out Prime Time Sports Cards and Collectibles. The owner is awesome and it is a nice little place in a nice city. Also, the Taylor/Mt. Clemens shows have boxes for cheaper then anywhere, even online.
Wow... That is the LCS I go too and I have been going there for 12+ years. I've pulled some great cards from opened boxes before... I know sometimes when boxes are low he does open a new box and put packs in there (2 packs left in a box of certified and a buyer wants 5, he opens up a new box and puts the remaining packs into 1 box). Never rude to me, but hey, i've been going there for a long time and buy all the time so he treats me like a king.
u_want_my_cards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

The best store in the metro Detroit are is SportsCard Central in Farmington Hills, the address is below.

SportsCard Central
31383 Orchard Lake Rd
Farmington Hills, MI

(248) 626-4300
AsInHowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 05:11 PM   #12 (permalink)

You can try
A and Z Cards
in
Allen Park Mi

My wax selection is hit or miss somedays, being as we are the only hobby shop in the area, but I can always order what your looking for ahead of time.

Chris
aandzcardsinc is offline   Reply With Quote