Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Hobby Shop Locator (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/hobby-shop-locator/)
-   -   any in RI? (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/hobby-shop-locator/309203-any-ri.html)

imthegrinch 05-27-2012 01:23 AM

any in RI?

i know of the pitchers mound and thats it.

Kyle213 05-27-2012 01:39 AM

baseball cards of RI in NK is the best one around.

dacaptain37 05-27-2012 04:46 PM

[QUOTE=imthegrinch;2734167]i know of the pitchers mound and thats it.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Kyle213;2734219]baseball cards of RI in NK is the best one around.[/QUOTE]

i beg to differ on the best one around... JCSportsworld in North Providence, RI is the best card shop in RI... great owner, plenty of wax at all times, group breaks on Friday nights... I'm there every Friday night and whether we are busting or not, we always have a blast. great group of people that go there.

TASS 05-27-2012 06:19 PM

[QUOTE=dacaptain37;2735844]i beg to differ on the best one around... JCSportsworld in North Providence, RI is the best card shop in RI... great owner, plenty of wax at all times, group breaks on Friday nights... I'm there every Friday night and whether we are busting or not, we always have a blast. great group of people that go there.[/QUOTE]

JC'S buys there product form Baseball Cards of RI ;),[B][I] Baseball Cards of RI is the best and longest established shop in RI[/I][/B], Bob and Jerry always have product and there prices are very competitive:)! Great bunch of regulars every Sat. in NK breaking Wax, come on down and join the fun!
But JC'S seems to be doing a good job up in North Prov., if they have the product and treat you good, that's all you can ask for!

imthegrinch 06-01-2012 03:34 AM

jimssouvenirs 06-01-2012 03:37 AM

You guys make me want to move to RI lol

beaver1080 06-12-2012 12:23 PM

this post actually helped me out when i was in ri for my honeymoon last week, i text dacapt. for help too. thanks bud. ended up going to baseball cards of ri as it was closer to where we went that day. lots of stuff but it was all picked over.....most open boxes had only a few packs left and not much for unopened boxes, ended up settling on a box of pp legends fb. prices were reasonable too.

TASS 06-12-2012 11:43 PM

[QUOTE=beaver1080;2811069]this post actually helped me out when i was in ri for my honeymoon last week, i text dacapt. for help too. thanks bud. ended up going to baseball cards of ri as it was closer to where we went that day. lots of stuff but it was all picked over.....most open boxes had only a few packs left and not much for unopened boxes, ended up settling on a box of pp legends fb. prices were reasonable too.[/QUOTE]

I'm there at least once a week and as far as unopened product they have every release from UD, Topps, Panini and Press-Pass. not sure what you were looking for but i'm sure it was there, they also have Baseball and Football boxes from 08-09, 09-10 etc, also, kinda of surprised at that comment.

beaver1080 06-13-2012 07:15 PM

i only do football and was not looking for older product, as for this yr they only had press pass and the newest releases for sage, hit......there really wasn't much for full boxes with the exception of the legends autos and the new bowman signatures