Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Hobby Shop Locator

Hobby Shop Locator Find a local Hobby Shop

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2012, 01:45 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Eau Claire, WI??

I got to school near Eau Claire, WI and haven't had any luck locating anything nearby! Anyone?
garveye2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

My cousins live there, I'll ask them!
Mike13198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:53 PM   #3 (permalink)

used to be one or two in Chippewa Falls - not sure if they are still there or not
Old 08-30-2012, 12:36 AM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to triplehattrick2 Send a message via MSN to triplehattrick2 Send a message via Yahoo to triplehattrick2 Send a message via Skype™ to triplehattrick2

There is one in chippewa Falls that i would recommend. I will warn you it is a mess, always has been always will be. But the owner is a cool dude. The store is sportscardsplus and is owned by richard. Its on spring street. Tell him Alex sent you or fielder4mvp.

I know there is one in eau claire, but he is over priced, very hard to locate and has none normal hours.

Im guessing you are going to UW? Are you orignally from the area or just school?

I go by SV, i have not bought a beckett in years. No Point in trading a card that sells for 20 and books 100 for a card that books 100 and sells 100.
triplehattrick2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:41 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplehattrick2 View Post
There is one in chippewa Falls that i would recommend. I will warn you it is a mess, always has been always will be. But the owner is a cool dude. The store is sportscardsplus and is owned by richard. Its on spring street. Tell him Alex sent you or fielder4mvp.

I know there is one in eau claire, but he is over priced, very hard to locate and has none normal hours.

Im guessing you are going to UW? Are you orignally from the area or just school?
yeah - place looks like a damn bomb exploded.

Owner was great to me and everyone that walked in while I was there. He even broke into the "stash" of wax in the basement for me to open.
Old 08-30-2012, 04:45 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplehattrick2 View Post

Thanks! That was definitely helpful. I'm at UW Stout in Meonomonie, originally from Madison.
garveye2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:54 PM   #7 (permalink)

I've done business on the bay with the shop in Chippewa Falls. I'm from that area originally, there used to be a few nice shops in Hudson about 15-17 years ago. Used to be a few in Menomonie, too, but those have since closed.

Have fun at Stout, quite a few classmates and relatives went/go there.
JAK10 is offline   Reply With Quote