Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Hobby Shop Locator

Hobby Shop Locator Find a local Hobby Shop

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2012, 07:52 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Looking for card shop SW Florida Venice - Punta Gorda - Ft. Myers

Like the title says, just looking for something with wax and maybe trade night/pack wars type deal.
I like anything that I've never seen before, I can't really place my finger on it..... Wow me if I have something you want. Wil Myers, Mike Zunino, Mike "Giancarlo" Stanton, Stamkos, Longoria, Josh Freeman, Lecavalier, Martin St. Louis. And the regulars, Hofer's from any sport. Bucket.... http://s860.photobucket.com/albums/ab166/aquzuqa/
houseofcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:58 PM   #2 (permalink)

562 views and nobody knows of a card shop????

If I opened one how many of you would show up? lol
I like anything that I've never seen before, I can't really place my finger on it..... Wow me if I have something you want. Wil Myers, Mike Zunino, Mike "Giancarlo" Stanton, Stamkos, Longoria, Josh Freeman, Lecavalier, Martin St. Louis. And the regulars, Hofer's from any sport. Bucket.... http://s860.photobucket.com/albums/ab166/aquzuqa/
Old 12-30-2012, 12:22 PM   #3 (permalink)

618 views, still nobody?
Old 01-08-2013, 08:43 AM   #4 (permalink)

Hi,

I only know of three in the Fort Myers area.

2 D 10 Games in Fort Myers: Went by one time to see if they had the Season 2 Walking Dead cards the day (or day after they dropped). But they for whatever reason seemed to be closed even though it was on a day they were set to be open and during store hours. So I've never been inside.

Comics Cards & Stuff on Fowler Street in Fort Myers: Never been, but doesn't look like a bad place from what I've seen on Google

Cool Comics and Games on Del Prado in Cape Coral: Shop I've most frequented. Not too big, but they have a decent selection. They mainly only have card game sets, and tend to not have just trading cards. I'm not into playing Pokemon or Yugioh so kind of disappointing for me in that area. They do have a pretty decent selection of comic books (That I wish were all organized) and of action figures/busts
CAS239 is offline   Reply With Quote