Blowout Cards Forums
Football promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Hobby Shop Locator

Hobby Shop Locator Find a local Hobby Shop

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2014, 10:58 PM   #26 (permalink)

Panini baseball is still unlicensed for mlb logos, names, etc. Not a fan for that reason. I've been in card shops where the guy was making unprovoked fun of my team. Pure Redneck Jealousy overriding good business sense. 27 world series wins to his team's ZERO!
YankeesNYY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 11:04 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbittma1 View Post
Does not look like it will. Even called Mark Warsop (CEO of Panini) and he said they need to stand by their customer and not the consumer. And to think I spent over $1500 on Panini products just to get this item.

Needless to say I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (Which by no surprise has Panini as a F rating) and filed with the local County Attorneys office for extortion against the local store.

I hope others learn from my mistake and choose other companies like Upper Deck or Topps so you do not get screwed like I did.

What's wrong with people these days? Seriously, nothing but people fing over everyone! Are their any standup people these days?
Brewcrew226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 06:50 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Between both Panini and LB's I am turned off by the industy anymore and starting to focus on my memorabilia moving forward.
Try sportscenter cards.very nice people and good place to hang out.also local card show is sunday.
huskerman47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 01:51 PM   #29 (permalink)

Panini backs the B&M because he is the one who actually buys from Panini and not anyone in this thread unless you own a B&M or are a distributor. You are not their customer. The ones who sell to you are. You are the customer of the shop/online retailer that you buy from. Tho I agree they should atleast look into it a little better. But hey money talks!
Old 01-31-2014, 05:28 PM   #30 (permalink)

Found out today if I file with the state department they will review their business license.
jbittma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 11:10 AM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerman47 View Post
Try sportscenter cards.very nice people and good place to hang out.also local card show is sunday.
some stuff seems a little overpriced to me but that's cause of their distributor I guess. but I do agree with you. Scott's service is great!
rhynodino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 11:14 AM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Found out today if I file with the state department they will review their business license.
Keep us posted on what happens with this situation. Good luck. I have no use for LB's either...
jusdukky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 06:31 AM   #33 (permalink)

Well thats good to know. My parents live in Lincoln and are usually around Omaha a lot since the base is over that way. I had them find a shop for me so when I come home to visit I have a place to buy cards and hang out. Looks like I wont be going here. Thanks for the heads up.
usaf010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 05:25 PM   #34 (permalink)

Good luck Josh! Hope it gets worked out for you. Craig
Monarchman27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 06:19 PM   #35 (permalink)

Last edited by jbittma1; 07-24-2014 at 12:16 PM.
Old 02-06-2014, 05:11 PM   #36 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

i don't normally subscribe to threads that aren't my own breaks or breaks i joined, in fact I have never done this, but i'm rooting for you man, subscribed.
Old 03-11-2014, 03:45 PM   #37 (permalink)

any update on this...im near the Omaha area and if you get screwed im done with lb
jerryw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:27 PM   #38 (permalink)

Still screwed. Nothing new. I told Panini they can keep my redemptions I don't want any more of their product
Old 03-14-2014, 12:23 PM   #39 (permalink)

i know this isnt the best advice and most will disagree but if i spent that much and they burnt me id wait till about 2am back my truck through the front doors run in load my bed with everything possible and peel out and be gone

just wear a ski mask and remove your license plate so it wont fall off from the impact

if they burnt me that bad id have to get even
powerjdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:41 PM   #40 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerjdm View Post
i know this isnt the best advice and most will disagree but if i spent that much and they burnt me id wait till about 2am back my truck through the front doors run in load my bed with everything possible and peel out and be gone

just wear a ski mask and remove your license plate so it wont fall off from the impact

I see you will be a stellar addition to the forum.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 04:32 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerjdm View Post

great advice...so not only will he be out the card but he will also be out the costs to repair the shop and replace stolen items...contrary to popular belief detectives aren't idiots...and they will probably search the internet if that did happen and boom they see you claiming to be willing to do that...

now all someone has to do is do exactly what you said then when it comes out that same person can link the cops to this thread...then the police will get your name from blowout, or make a transaction with you to get your name, or offer 2.50 and members will roll on you ...then you get stuck paying for damages and cases that someone else is busting and listing on ebay.....foolish post
jerryw is offline   Reply With Quote