Blowout Cards Forums
Halloween

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > HOCKEY BOX BREAKS

HOCKEY BOX BREAKS Post Your HOCKEY Box & Case Breaks Here !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 03:42 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Zenith break - very nice overall, helped by Taylor Hall Elite Auto /99!!!

From the Jumbo Rip cards, I pulled Taylor Hall and Thomas Tatar Elite Autos /99. Also got a Bobrovsky National Treasures Auto /99 from one of the Jumbo Rip cards.

Other highlights include two Red Wings Triple Jerseys of Lidstrom, Tatar and Zetterberg. A beautiful White Hot Foil Parallel of Ray Bourque /25. A Jumbo Rip Dear/Tear card of Mario Lemieux that I have not ripped and have listed as untorn. Three awesome 2-color Patches of Jordan Eberle. A Zenith Z-Rookie Auto of Bobrovsky. A nice Gold Cody Emmerton Auto of the Red Wings. Really nice looking Foil Epix insert of Jacob Markstrom.

Tons, and I mean tons, of rookies, jerseys, inserts and Red Hot Foil parallels already listed in my eBay Store and auctions. Plus many, many more to be listed later on tonight so keep checking my listings for your fav teams and players. Will try to get a scan of the Hall up here tonight as well.

Really like the look of the Foil inserts and Red/White Foil parallels and the Foil Epix inserts.

Last edited by Nuuk; 07-08-2011 at 06:18 PM.
Nuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:17 PM   #2 (permalink)

That Hall is a wicked nice card. Nice way to knock out almost half your case price.
solt0131 is offline   Reply With Quote