Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > HOCKEY BOX BREAKS

HOCKEY BOX BREAKS Post Your HOCKEY Box & Case Breaks Here !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2011, 01:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default Panini (Problem?! NO!!?? LOL) Registration and Redemption Card

Ok I got a box of 2010-2011 Contenders (hockey) and got a rookie auto card #11. I went to the website for Panini and had to register. Ok did that. Havent received a confirmation email and I cant log into the Panini site to redeem the card. I got the card on Wed or Thurs of this week. Its SUNDAY. Why cant I get into the Panini site?

Does Panini suck THIS BAD where you wait nearly a year for redemptions (and half the time told the redemption is not good anymore and you would need to pick something else) or you cant even log into Panini to redeem the damn card?!

I will NEVER buy from Panini again. Bad enough everyone is busting on them for the wait times for redemptions and then some are told the card they are SUPPOSED TO HAVE is not available due to player not signing card or not returning jersey and you have to pick another card, and then the boxes SUCK ASS and the back of the cards look like a scan of a scan of a scan (Basically looks fake lol). Now I cant even get into the damn website to redeem the card.

UGH

Anyone else have this problem?
gotmonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:10 AM   #2 (permalink)

Site is working just fine.

Panini America formerly Donruss Trading Card Company
Bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:35 AM   #3 (permalink)

Call in for sure!
Bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:16 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
He is not saying the site isnt working, but that he hasent got the email yet to activate his account to redeem the card.
Army19K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 04:01 PM   #5 (permalink)

Try calling in, and if that doesn't work you might want to mail it in, although there is the slight chance it gets lost. Good luck man, and definitely stick to upper deck until panini GUARANTEES no redemptions!
Old 10-30-2011, 06:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Thank you everyone! I will DEFINATELY be calling in tomorrow. Figured they wouldnt be there this weekend. But this Monday morning they will be hearing from me.

As for Upper Deck. Yes I will stick to that.

I seem to be drawn to Ultimate Collection although I never get anything great except for a BEAUTIFUL Henrik Lundqvist "premium patches" Patch card that is like a Jumbo patch and triple colored straight up and down. Numbered to 25. I wont be selling that one because i am a DIE HARD Rangers fan and absolutely believe Lundqvist will be a first ballet Hall Of Famer.

Yesterday I opened up a box of Ultimate and received a Joe Thornton dual patch card. One had a nice patch, the other looked like a jersey swatch limited to I THINK 35. Dont know the value on it yet. But I will be putting it up here soon enough.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:27 PM   #7 (permalink)

its not just panini...ud sucks too.
omnipotent133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 12:28 AM   #8 (permalink)

Every single card company has redemptions at this point in time. None of them are super "good" at redemptions, Panini will either get it out to you or if it takes a long time call in and get something else (since you said you already have a Neuvirth auto).
Old 10-31-2011, 04:21 AM   #9 (permalink)

if it is a redemption .. u seriously need to lower those expectations. been less than 5 days and you upset.. its a redemption , even if you get to the site and make your redemption active its gonna be a waiting game anyways.. i got mine off my mind already and its been a month. thanks for reminding me.. i been waiting 3 months for upper deck to get me my cards so it goes for all the companys. chill buddy
skillovermyluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 01:19 PM   #10 (permalink)

I've got a redemption with UD...entered info Feb/11. Asked for a replacement July/11...still nothing.
omnipotent133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:21 PM   #11 (permalink)

I had problems with Panini redemption's when I first signed up. I would put in the redemption code and it would not register it took about 2 weeks to get the problem fix over the phone. I also just talked to the person in charge of replacements about 2 weeks ago and they said Panini will send a random card that books for the same amount. You can't ask for a specific player or team. I am still waiting on a John Wall auto and it is going on 10 months. I recommend just keep calling them about every other day or so until they fix it. That is what I did. I am also very disappointed in Panini as well
roachcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Um you are MISSING my post. I am not upset I dont have a redemption filled. I AM UPSET I CANT LOG INTO PANINI TO TRY AND "CLAIM" THE REDEMPTION.

I made an account but it is STILL not verified where I can log into the Panini site to put in the redemption code number.

I see reading skills are not some of your strong suits lol (I kid I kid)
Old 11-07-2011, 10:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Still wont let me log on and I STILL havent received the confirmation email to say my account is now validated. PLUS PANINI CUSTOMER SERVICE doesnt like to answer their phones and the message to leave a message has come up EVERY DAY and I leave a VERY detailed message with a contact number and have YET to hear back from them.

I am one-and-done with Panini.

Deuces to their products for ME!
Old 11-07-2011, 10:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned

Getting good service from any of the 3 major card companys is rare, believe it or not, Topps & UD are even worse than Panini(yes, it IS possible!)
jp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

I FINALLY got ahold of Panini yesterday. They cleared up the Log in process.

They allowed me to redeem my card. It is a Michael Neuvirth Rookie Of The Year Autograph.

I also got ahold of Upper Deck about my damaged card. They said they will either give me a different card with MORE value or I can keep my damaged card and they will send me a card that would make up the damaged price.

They allegedly JUST had a meeting about this issue and thats the outcome. They will be sending people emails within the next 2 weeks to whomever sent emails to their department complaining about broken/damaged cards.

I had received a very small squiggly line crack in my The Cup Bobby Ryan Auto Three Color Patch card limited to 75. The Patch is FANTASTIC but I rather a card that is MORE money. They also said it WOULDNT BE from The Cup Though. But that doesnt matter. I will just take whatever I can get.

Hope this helps people who might not know whats going on!