|11-22-2011, 04:40 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York
1 Box of 09/10 Be A Player Break:
Here are the "hits" I received from a box break from my LCS:
1. John Tavares "Rookie Jersey" 156/225 (Large 1 color Jersey Swatch)
2. Darcy Tucker Autograph
3. Thomas Vanek Autograph
4. Ron Hainsey Autograph
5. Mark Stuart Autograph
6. Cody Franson Autograph
7. Chris Drury/Olli Jokinen "Dual Signatures"
8. Peter Budaj Autograph
9. Rich Peverley Autograph
10. Simon Gagne "Player's Club" 22/25
11. Tim Thomas "Unmasked" 108/499
12. Shea Weber "Sidelines Warm Up Weber Tosses The Football"
12. Byron Bitz "Rookie" 35/99
14. Marty Turco "Unmasked" 065/499
15. Patrick Kane "Sidelines Double Eights No. 88 Special To Kane"
16. Rookie Redemption "2010/2011 Be A Player 1 of 99"
Thats it. Hopefully the Rookie Redemption card is a good one!
I was suprised (or just dont remember) that you get so many autographs in the box. Granted they are not Sid-The-Kid or Lemieux ect ect. But still a decent box.
Of course I will sell or trade any of the cards. But I am not just ready to make a thread of a for sale for each card. I have a bunch of sales going on right now.
Anyways, just wanted to share. I may buy another box of BE A PLAYER but I am unsure what year I should target. I know 09/10 is Tavares 10/11 is Hall and Seguin 05/06 Is Sid The Kid but any other years I should target?
I should just do a draft search for players picked in what year. LOL