Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > HOCKEY BOX BREAKS

HOCKEY BOX BREAKS Post Your HOCKEY Box & Case Breaks Here !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2011, 06:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default BOOM Packs

Hey all, I was going to list these packs on ebay but I figured I would do it here. I am including 1 AUTO, 2 GU, 2 ROOKIES, 2 SERIAL and 2 HOF's. $50 a pack. PM me if anyones interested. I only have 79 packs made. and I can get them to you in a weeks time.
mistagriddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:52 PM   #2 (permalink)

Dude, I don't think these are allowed. And who in the right mind is going to give $50 for 6 cards, you might as well buy a couple legit packs with that money.
Bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:40 PM   #3 (permalink)

6 cards maybe more. Your getting your money's worth plus some. I got auto rookies from premier,spx,sp authentic, sp game used, artifacts, plus tons of multiple color swatches, Crosby young guns, ovechkin young guns, plus another hundred plus rookies, patches, serials, and old school cards like Gretzky all star from 1984 and on. Its like your buying straight hits why bother with a box or testing your luck wit packs that prolly have decoys. If anyone needs pics I got them. 79 autos 190 patches 140 rookies over a hundred serials as low as 10. Anyone will be satisfied or money back
Old 11-24-2011, 01:43 AM   #4 (permalink)

hmmm testing my luck with legit packs or testing my luck with a random dude with no feedback selling random stuff

just saying .......
Nutcracker33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 02:05 AM   #5 (permalink)

Yeah I might be some random dude but blowout has all my info, if I was trying to scam people why would I do it on a huge collectors paradise page? Talking to other collectors here or just knowing alot is still going on with trading,selling, and buying brings me to myyy happy place. Im and still trying to figure out how some guys buy cases and cases of the goods. Like how did it transition from buying packs to boxes to half cases to master cases. You work your way up. I haven't been able to blow a couple grand down on cards but I still manage to pull great cards. I will even put a book value of the cards on the top loaders. Some I don't have a price for like eberle future watch and anything over the 09/10 year. But I assure you I ain't trying to ripp off anyone. It's priced so we both can be happy. Over half I bet is over 50 bucks per card. So you can benefit from it. I was going to offer that ppl can pick there own but....I dont think that would work.
Old 11-24-2011, 03:00 AM   #6 (permalink)

I don't think that BLOWOUT allows the buying or selling of "mystery packs" on the board. If you wanted to buy/sell/trade any of the cards outright, sure. But "mystery packs" can be viewed as items that would compete with their selling of wax.
Old 11-24-2011, 03:11 AM   #7 (permalink)

It would take longer selling them one by one I think. I'd make mote then I was asking for that's for sure. I won't be able to copy and paste over this phone but if that's what I need to do in order to get rid of them then I'll give you a list. Boom is expressed like damn this was a good buy. It's like buying a pack of sp game used but more for your buck. All hockey from mostly 05 and up. I'd to take me alot time to set the cards up individually on eBay. I thought this would be faster for responses
Old 11-24-2011, 06:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

ILL BUY ALL 79 packs . Send me paypal addy. Coming from a guy that will never work another day in my life. I want to see your #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@
Hous3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 06:50 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

PS hope you have multiple pp accounts i think 20k maxes
Hous3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 11:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Nice break!
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 11:20 AM   #11 (permalink)

See I don't get why I get all this hostility. Coming from a guy who's buggy 50 packs of game used or 200 dollar premier boxes. Living in fort mcmurray Alberta ain't cheap. Those are the prices I pay. If I wanted an 09 box of the cup..800. 50 bucks is a fair price for these cards they ain't trash
Old 11-24-2011, 11:40 AM   #12 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Then sell them as singles on here.
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 11:46 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistagriddy View Post
Yeah I might be some random dude but blowout has all my info, if I was trying to scam people why would I do it on a huge collectors paradise page? Talking to other collectors here or just knowing alot is still going on with trading,selling, and buying brings me to myyy happy place. Im and still trying to figure out how some guys buy cases and cases of the goods. Like how did it transition from buying packs to boxes to half cases to master cases. You work your way up. I haven't been able to blow a couple grand down on cards but I still manage to pull great cards. I will even put a book value of the cards on the top loaders. Some I don't have a price for like eberle future watch and anything over the 09/10 year. But I assure you I ain't trying to ripp off anyone. It's priced so we both can be happy. Over half I bet is over 50 bucks per card. So you can benefit from it. I was going to offer that ppl can pick there own but....I dont think that would work.
So you are selling some 6 card packs that have a value of $300.00? As you stated that each card would have a value of $50.00! I think you need to read what you are writing before you post it Also don't bet just look up what you are selling in Beckett and determine the approx. value rather than guessing, and I will bet you most packs are $20.00 max!
TASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:03 PM   #14 (permalink)

Yeah, these are definitely not allowed here. Regardless of how "amazing" they are.
GoClips! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:09 PM   #15 (permalink)

Gimme the link and I'll post em separately then.