Blowout Cards Forums
Sean Bassik

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > HOCKEY BOX BREAKS

HOCKEY BOX BREAKS Post Your HOCKEY Box & Case Breaks Here !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 11:34 AM   #26 (permalink)

Yeah I had already read that, but I don't want to start another thing with UD here, by commenting.

Also, please please please post the dual shield when you get it!
password- jetscollector
jetscollector10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:41 AM   #27 (permalink)

hi? what is this?

Joe
JLR0747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:49 AM   #28 (permalink)
Administrator

Thanks Mark for posting the 10 case break on the site. I've known Mark for many years. He's always been a passionate HK nut and a good friend. If any of you have any HK questions or questions on CUP HK, he's a great resource.
blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:19 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetscollector10 View Post
Mark!

I don't know what you are talking about. You got 2 No. 99's! :P

Anyways, welcome to blowout. I think you will like it, even though it is very different from HI. Not as many Canadian collectors, but tons of high-end guys, mostly spread out through all 4 forums of major sports.

For those of you that don't know Mark, his collection is very real, and he is one of the best collectors/nicest guys out there.

I didn't see any /99? Where Jets?
Old 08-07-2009, 12:29 PM   #30 (permalink)

I think he means Gretzky's
jortiz1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:39 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jortiz1012 View Post
I think he means Gretzky's
bingo
password- jetscollector
Old 08-07-2009, 02:13 PM   #32 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to fm8418

Quote:
bingo
except he got 3
fm8418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 02:37 PM   #33 (permalink)

im dead serious that when I click on the link it gives me the muppet show. please send me the link.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:57 PM   #34 (permalink)

Nice break Mark, what are you considering for the Lemieux/Malkin? I may have a buyer...not me, but a guy who has a hobby store here near Pittsburgh. Pm me if you are interested.

Rob
solt0131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 04:42 PM   #35 (permalink)

Mark, I'm surprised you're slagging the HI owner over here, considering you got yourself banned for trolling the site with ridiculous allegations. I'm sure the group here would be interested in reading that post. I can find it on HI and copy it over for their review.

Also I'm surprised you are talking about busting 100 cases next year when you were adamant that UD screwed you over 05/06 cases a couple months ago. Why the sudden about-face?

From crying about being so hard done by to 100 cases is an awful large flip flop, almost seems like someone got the old "diamond club rub"

Perhaps you should quit looking outwards for the villain.

P.S If you're gonna slag a guy and then have the forum block his account so he can't respond to the BS - that's pretty cowardly.
dahabsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 04:48 PM   #36 (permalink)

He said "diamond club rub" - CLASSIC

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 04:52 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyrollers View Post
im dead serious that when I click on the link it gives me the muppet show. please send me the link.
Wrong thread.
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)
Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 04:52 PM   #38 (permalink)

BTW - how does one get 10 cases of this product from one person when the rest of the buying public can't get a full 6 box case from other distributors ? Everyone else is getting severly allocated yet some people have carte blanche' to an unlimited amount of cases ? And they say the unions are crooked in this country No wonder this industry is in the toilet and UD just keeps losing liscense after liscense.

Old 08-07-2009, 04:53 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahabsfan View Post
Mark, I'm surprised you're slagging the HI owner over here, considering you got yourself banned for trolling the site with ridiculous allegations. I'm sure the group here would be interested in reading that post. I can find it on HI and copy it over for their review.

Also I'm surprised you are talking about busting 100 cases next year when you were adamant that UD screwed you over 05/06 cases a couple months ago. Why the sudden about-face?

From crying about being so hard done by to 100 cases is an awful large flip flop, almost seems like someone got the old "diamond club rub"

P.S If you're gonna slag a guy and then have the forum block his account so he can't respond to the BS - that's pretty cowardly.
Do we really need one of these threads every other day? As much as we all love to watch drama unfold and occasionaly take part in it, is this really needed?

It was great seeing 10 cases of The Cup being cracked. Leave it at that and just let it be. No need to bring drama from a different forum over here.
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)
Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 04:59 PM   #40 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

i got my popcorn ready
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:00 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
BTW - how does one get 10 cases of this product from one person when the rest of the buying public can't get a full 6 box case from other distributors ? Everyone else is getting severly allocated yet some people have carte blanche' to an unlimited amount of cases ? And they say the unions are crooked in this country No wonder this industry is in the toilet and UD just keeps losing liscense after liscense.

Lets not just gloss over this question. I'd really, really love an answer.

Old 08-07-2009, 05:14 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
Lets not just gloss over this question. I'd really, really love an answer.
If you are willing to pay the price, you can get as many cases of the cup as you would like. I was offered 15 cases locally today but passed. So I am not sure what exactly you are questioning. With regard to the H.I Troll, out of respect for this sites Owner I will not reply any further but I do hope you can use my post to your benefit and that will get you even further up "The Almighty One’s" Ass.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:19 PM   #43 (permalink)

OMG go away. You have no one on your side here, and people don't care about HI and what went on, especially since it was not Mark's fault at all.

Stop trolling.

Quote:

password- jetscollector
Old 08-07-2009, 05:21 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logopatchcards View Post
If you are willing to pay the price, you can get as many cases of the cup as you would like. I was offered 15 cases locally today but passed. So I am not sure what exactly you are questioning. With regard to the H.I Troll, out of respect for this sites Owner I will not reply any further but I do hope you can use my post to your benefit and that will get you even further up "The Almighty One’s" Ass.
Also, blowout BUYS cases from anybody who has them, to generate more supplies, and they can sell them to whoever they want. Local hobby shops might have a harder time getting them directly from the distributor, which BAMBAM probably thought.
password- jetscollector
Old 08-07-2009, 05:24 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:

I actually removed myself from the diamond club but to answer your question..... John Tavares. That is why I will break 100 cases. Ask your BOSS how was the Diamond Club meeting he attended, talk about a "rub" with him. I wonder what got him invited....
Old 08-07-2009, 05:24 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
The only ass you're ever concerned about is yours and how everyone should worship it and kiss it. That phase has come and gone just like every forum you join then take your ball and go running home.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:25 PM   #47 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

i love the drama.
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:26 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
OMG go away. You have no one on your side here, and people don't care about HI and what went on, especially since it was not Mark's fault at all.

Stop trolling.
Actually it has a lot to do with HI when Mark starts slagging away again just like he did over there (when he asked to be banned). If you're gonna have the balls to bring it up again at least have the balls to let the named party defend himself rather than having someone block his account.

Last edited by dahabsfan; 08-07-2009 at 05:29 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:28 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
The only ass you're ever concerned about is yours and how everyone should worship it and kiss it. That phase has come and gone just like every forum you join then take your ball and go running home.
Can't wait to see you at the Expo in the fall or the Montreal show in the fall and we will see whose ass will be running. Now maybe it is time to go back to H.I and kiss up to the mods and owner. It must have been at least 10 minutes since you last did it.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:29 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Pay the price ? What price ? The "play the game" price ? These are wholesalers and LCS owners who are getting their orders cut to sell these cases to the highest bidder instead of selling them at what they are supposed to sell for. What kind of BS is that ? Didn't say YOU the consumer has anything to do with this, just saying its amazing how one person can get 10 cases from one seller (who also has a seemingly unlimited supply to go around) while other people in the industry are told their order has been cut due to severe allocations. THATS TOTAL #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@ !