Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > HOCKEY BOX BREAKS

HOCKEY BOX BREAKS Post Your HOCKEY Box & Case Breaks Here !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 05:29 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahabsfan View Post
Actually it has a lot to do with HI when Mark starts slagging away again just like he did over there (when he asked to be banned). If you're gonna have the balls to bring it up again at least have the balls to let the named party defend himself rather than blocking his account.
How do I have the power to block somebody? Keep dreaming and I think you need to go collect your Brownie points from you buddy now. BYE-BYE!
Old 08-07-2009, 05:32 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetscollector10 View Post
Also, blowout BUYS cases from anybody who has them, to generate more supplies, and they can sell them to whoever they want. Local hobby shops might have a harder time getting them directly from the distributor, which BAMBAM probably thought.
NO thats not what I thought. I know BO buys from people but when wholesalers and LCS owners are getting severly allocated or shut out, things are wrong. Obviously LCS owners can't move th evolume BO does BUT we're talking master distributors who claim they were allocated and need to cut everyones orders.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:34 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
Pay the price ? What price ? The "play the game" price ? These are wholesalers and LCS owners who are getting their orders cut to sell these cases to the highest bidder instead of selling them at what they are supposed to sell for. What kind of BS is that ? Didn't say YOU the consumer has anything to do with this, just saying its amazing how one person can get 10 cases from one seller (who also has a seemingly unlimited supply to go around) while other people in the industry are told their order has been cut due to severe allocations. THATS TOTAL #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@ !
Well I purchased them from Chris who buys from a ton of Different Dealers /Sources so maybe you need to ask him. Not sure why you are having such a hard time grasping this but it really is not that complicated. Last year I was able to secure 80 cases through 6 sources. Like I said if you are willing to pay the money, you can find cases. BTW, are you interested in buying quantity of this product? If so, I bet Chris might be able to help you out. I am a breaker not a Case seller so I would not be able to help.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:34 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logopatchcards View Post
Can't wait to see you at the Expo in the fall or the Montreal show in the fall and we will see whose ass will be running. Now maybe it is time to go back to H.I and kiss up to the mods and owner. It must have been at least 10 minutes since you last did it.
Right on, internet toughguyism now. Stay classy as always.
dahabsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:35 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahabsfan View Post
Right on internet toughguyism now. Stay classy as always.
Stay Irrelevant as always!! Don't you have a corner you need to be lurking in by now? LOSER!!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 05:44 PM   #56 (permalink)

Why am I having a hard time grasping this ? LMAO , I see why you have your fans following you. You really can't be this stupid. You really have ZERO clue as to how this industry really works these days if you don't understand what I'm talking about. Wholesalers and LCS owners should not be forced to pay a premium for a few cases of these products when they are forced to take the garbage all year round as well. Cases should not go to the highest bidder until everyone has their sahre AT THE RIGHT PRICE. If its prorated on the amount of cases you buy of the garbage year round, someone who buys 100 - 150 cases of crap hockey shouldn't get just a 6 box case of The Cup.

Old 08-07-2009, 05:48 PM   #57 (permalink)

I'm wondering what Dealer Net looks like right now.
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)
Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:49 PM   #58 (permalink)

Sorry but what's HI?

US Navy - Submarine Service - January 23rd 1985 - January 31st 2009
wcbraun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:49 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerokruel View Post
I'm wondering what Dealer Net looks like right now.
I don't know but I can probably find out after 7:00

Old 08-07-2009, 05:53 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
I don't know but I can probably find out after 7:00
I'm curious. I'm working a double today and I can't get a hold of my friend till Sunday probably. I wan't to see who has all the buys out there and what they are going at right now.
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Old 08-07-2009, 05:54 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Why am I having a hard time grasping this ? LMAO , I see why you have your fans following you. You really can't be this stupid. You really have ZERO clue as to how this industry really works these days if you don't understand what I'm talking about. Wholesalers and LCS owners should not be forced to pay a premium for a few cases of these products when they are forced to take the garbage all year round as well. Cases should not go to the highest bidder until everyone has their sahre AT THE RIGHT PRICE. If its prorated on the amount of cases you buy of the garbage year round, someone who buys 100 - 150 cases of crap hockey shouldn't get just a 6 box case of The Cup.
Maybe you should take up your ISSUES with Upper Deck and their distributors. Not the People who purchase their cases from places like Dave and Adams, Blowout, Atlanta Sports Cards, Ebay, etc… I have no idea how the allocation works. All I know is online right now, you can purchase a ton of cases from many different sources. Is that breaking a Law you obviously created? Take up your ISSUES with UD or them.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:59 PM   #62 (permalink)

Just tried calling my friend but he is not there til probably after 7:00 I thought this would be a dog compared to the previous years due to the rookie crop but early sales seem to say other wise. Maybe the fact that there isn't anything else in high end product out right now is helping ?

Old 08-07-2009, 06:00 PM   #63 (permalink)

its not hard getting 10 cases at all. nothing wrong selling cases to one who is willing to shell out more $$$ for them. Also UD RULES!

Last edited by reignman33; 08-07-2009 at 06:04 PM.
reignman33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:03 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logopatchcards View Post
Maybe you should take up your ISSUES with Upper Deck and their distributors. Not the People who purchase their cases from places like Dave and Adams, Blowout, Atlanta Sports Cards, Ebay, etc… I have no idea how the allocation works. All I know is online right now, you can purchase a ton of cases from many different sources. Is that breaking a Law you obviously created? Take up your ISSUES with UD or them.
Relax killer, nobody was attacking you so back up. I've been told by more then one source that UD turns a blind eye to this stuff which is probably why they can't seem to hold a liscense these days. Enjoy your cases

Old 08-07-2009, 06:06 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by reignman33 View Post
its not hard getting 10 cases at all. nothing wrong selling cases to one who is willing to shell out more $$$ for them.

Did you even read the posts because your post isn't about what we're discussing.

Old 08-07-2009, 06:09 PM   #66 (permalink)

Bam- I agree. The Cup always has a huge following, and I guess right now was just a perfect release for a high end product.
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Old 08-08-2009, 03:37 AM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by csun22 View Post
Will you be selling any? I'm interested in the Ersberg if you are....

Guess that's a no.......
csun22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 10:16 AM   #68 (permalink)

We pulled 2 Steven Stamkos ARP's #'ed /99 in our 3 case break last night. They fell lmiddle of case 2 with a decoy and the list tin of Case 3 with no decoy.

So 2 out of 3 cases from Blowout!

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:17 AM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
I can tell you that these cases were out there to be had if you wanted them, it was even easier last year, and dealers will take you more seriously if you try by 10 or 20 cases of a product rather than one you're probably going get better service. Think about what Donald Trump wants to rent a hotel and he is in a Donald Trump, don't you think easily a lot of that are hotels at the special rate?

I didn't do it because well have $20,000 drop on the cases which is what would have taken to get 10 of the (maybe a little less than $20,000 but not much) but I still see these tins settling in around $200 as they get broken and people realize what a dog in this product really is.

My analysis could be wrong but from the case breaks I've seen him not that impressed. Crosby autographs are going for 200 bucks now, and Gretzky autographs aren't doing that much more, and I'm not sure how the low prevalence are in effect things because they are so many of the low print run cards that the low print run is kind of irrelevant.
frozenntimesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:13 PM   #70 (permalink)

I'm still mad my dealer couldn't order it direct
hockeyguyrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:04 PM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
i got my popcorn ready

Ahhhh, C-Bo! Just got to reading this thread in full, and you show up just in time to give me a chuckle. Thanks!
erock28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:30 PM   #72 (permalink)

Killer auto patch 1/1 shield. I waited full year for my malkin shield from UD. Best of luck mark. Great breaks.
markdshreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 01:40 AM   #73 (permalink)

Any Chance these Are FS

Limited Logos

NIKLAS BACKSTROM 3CLR 42/50
CAM WARD 3CLR 34/50
ERIC STAAL 3CLR 37/50

Signature Patch

ERIC STAAL 2CLR 24/75
holt49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 01:44 AM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt49 View Post
Any Chance these Are FS

Limited Logos

NIKLAS BACKSTROM 3CLR 42/50
CAM WARD 3CLR 34/50
ERIC STAAL 3CLR 37/50

Signature Patch

ERIC STAAL 2CLR 24/75
Any chance you saw this thread is 3 years old?

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 08:29 AM   #75 (permalink)

Well since I have clicked on 4 threads this morning and every one was similar I'm getting a little tired of it. Please pm the OP directly instead of bumping an ancient thread.
tdmonkeys is offline   Reply With Quote