Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > HOCKEY BOX BREAKS

HOCKEY BOX BREAKS Post Your HOCKEY Box & Case Breaks Here !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2012, 10:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default 2011/12 Crown Royale Box - why did I do this again?

So I went to my LCS to claim my Kickoff Promotion cards and couldn't not spend anything with them. I probably should have just started $115 on fire instead of opening this crap, it would have been more fun. Anyway, here are my hits, no scans today since these aren't worthy. The one plus of the whole deal is I was able to lock in my 3 Tin case of The Cup for $1200 and I have that to look forward to next Tuesday.

Bryan Trottier Mythology Jersey Card
Erik Condra Rookie Royalty Auto
Erik Karlsson Heirs to the Throne Patch Card #'ed 7/50 (This is actually a decent looking card)
Brandon McMillan Scratching The Surface Auto (Wow, I thought my J.P. Dumont Auto from SPA was a head scratcher, but this guy, why is he autographing anything.)

I live by the moniker you live and learn, and I definitely will not ever buy this product again, not because I didn't get any big hits because that's part of the gamble, but because I just didn't like the product at all.

All of these are available if anyone wants them, I'll do $5 delivered on any single card or the whole lot for $17, or I will gladly trade any of these if anyone PC's any of these guys or collects the teams.
saynotomeshhats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:49 AM   #2 (permalink)

Pics? Let's see that PATCH
Old 09-06-2012, 10:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
XL5

I'll take the Karlsson pic or no pic.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XL5 View Post
I'll take the Karlsson pic or no pic.
XL5, Karlsson is yours if you want it. Just PM me your address. I won't be able to get a pic up before tonight because I forgot to bring them with me to work in the morning.
saynotomeshhats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:40 AM   #5 (permalink)

I'll take the McMillan. I PC Ducks. Even better in trade if we can find something you want from me. We can take it to PM.

I will say that even being a Ducks fan I don't know why they have these guys sign. I guess it falls into the "you never know" category. Who knew Pavel Datsyuk was going to be as good as he is when he was drafted, besides the Red Wings scouts of course. ;-)
Old Nap is offline   Reply With Quote