Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > HOCKEY BOX BREAKS

HOCKEY BOX BREAKS Post Your HOCKEY Box & Case Breaks Here !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2013, 07:41 PM   #26 (permalink)
Banned

Call and see what happens
treeboy207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 08:20 PM   #27 (permalink)

I would contact them that box sucked
vonzip77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 08:03 AM   #28 (permalink)

super weak box indeed 2 crappy 1 color patch cards doesnt make it better either,, and 2 base cards? lol...., seems like a card is missing.. could it be really that bad a sealed box? wow... almost like robbery
mortuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 03:12 PM   #29 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Wolfie3300

First of all, it's another manufacturer's product, so why contact Leaf about it, even though it was a contest card win, and it's Upper Deck's fault that their boxes are so easy to re-package...I think you take it with the punches, and those are some hard shots from both companies, but I would leave it die.
Wolfie3300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 09:17 PM   #30 (permalink)

Its worth a shot to see what happens. These are hand packed so its easier to tell if/when this stuff happens. Not every box can be a grand slam but that looks horrible for such a high end product. Technically its Leaf's responsibility to verify that they ship what they advertise (sealed box) but if its a case of a missing hit then its obviously UD's.

How hard would it be to reseal a box like that? It does have the UD printing on it...
Interesting none the less.
Old 06-02-2013, 01:32 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassking511 View Post
Its worth a shot to see what happens. These are hand packed so its easier to tell if/when this stuff happens. Not every box can be a grand slam but that looks horrible for such a high end product. Technically its Leaf's responsibility to verify that they ship what they advertise (sealed box) but if its a case of a missing hit then its obviously UD's.

How hard would it be to reseal a box like that? It does have the UD printing on it...
Interesting none the less.

dont see what leaf has done wrong here, they got a box sealed and no signs of anything suspicious until u open the damn thing.. best is to call ud and give them the serial number on the box as the usually require and see what happens.
Old 06-02-2013, 02:14 PM   #32 (permalink)

Already called Upper Deck Customer Service. Basically better luck next time. Nothing they can do. Should have just sold the redemption.
Giovanni99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:17 PM   #33 (permalink)

lol #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@... i would be furious if bought that box and got exactly that... its obvious when i look the cards its something missing my guess it was a nice Limited Logos card or something similar.. why in the hell would they put in 2 base cards then? and since they handpack all the boxes its easy they could have missed one and say now better luck next time.. ye right they should at least try understand thats not what an average box should give.

found a boxbreak where they also had 2 base cards but it was 3 auto and a nice triple patch so its clear to me that a card is def missing, i dont care if ud promise that was a legit box.. i dont belive that now cause most boxes that didnt contain any super hits should have 6 cards.. thoose with 4 or 5 usually were the better boxes everyone knows this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xezwXPAsm78

Last edited by mortuus; 06-03-2013 at 12:43 PM.