Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   HOCKEY BOX BREAKS (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/hockey-box-breaks/)
-   -   05/06 UD Ice 6 box break. (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/hockey-box-breaks/592-05-06-ud-ice-6-box-break.html)

go_steelers07 08-14-2007 06:05 PM

05/06 UD Ice 6 box break.

thought i would try for Crosby......... should've known better. i don't much about these guys, so please comment on this break. thanks.

2x hannu toivinen Glacial Graphs
Milan Hejduk Sig Swatch redemption
dustin brown Fresh Ice Patch #/50

[B][U]fresh ice jersey glass ?[/U][/B]

alexander frolov
maxime talbot
joni pitkanen

[B][U]cool threads[/U][/B]

alexander ovechkin
henrik lundqvist
markus naslund
jose theodore

[B][U]fresh ice jersey[/U][/B]

ryan suter
alexander frolov
milan jurcina

[U][B]frozen fabrics[/B][/U]
alexei yashin
sergei zubov
keith tkachuk
chris pronger
doug weight

[U][B]rookies level 3 #/1999[/B][/U]

al montoya
henrik lundqvist
ryan suter

[U][B]rookies level 4 #/2999[/B][/U]

petr prucha
maxim lapierre
valtteri filppula
brad richardson
kevin bieksa
petr kanko
vitaly kolesnik
patrick eaves
2x maxime talbot
brian mCgrattan
2x mike glumac
lee stempniak
mark giordano
david gove
grant stevenson
dimitri patzold
danny syvret
dustin penner
rick rypien
ryane clowe
wade skolney
zenon konopka
andrei kostitsynjean-philippe cote

allhockey 08-14-2007 09:24 PM

your right- you shoulda known better- chances of the Sid the Kid RC /99 is what one /99 card per 80/90 cases or so - heck at least you got 3 level 3 cards-that aint bad.......typical UD absolutely zero value for your card and/or investment dollar.........on the bright side you can't pull it if you don't bust it..........may the gods be kinder to you in your next break.........

go_steelers07 08-14-2007 10:14 PM

Chris has this one in his market report as one to buy.......... i know he means to hold, but if this is what comes out of these boxes, who in their right mind would even pay $20 per box?

andrew13 08-14-2007 10:52 PM

2x hannu toivinen Glacial Graphs

those would be nice to have.

go_steelers07 08-14-2007 11:02 PM

[QUOTE=andrew13;3012]2x hannu toivinen Glacial Graphs

those would be nice to have.[/QUOTE]

i take he's good? they sell for under $10 on eBay.

go_steelers07 08-14-2007 11:49 PM

what's strange is that the Toivinen Stickers are different. one is completely clear and the othe has authentic wriiten on it.....?????

andrew13 08-15-2007 03:12 AM

he was once a top prospect. then last season had a huge sophmore slump. now he's been traded, and if he can get his game back it could turn out good. he seemed to be be the only person i'd pull in 05/06... i got lots of his parallels and rookies, which i should have sold back then.

allhockey 08-15-2007 08:14 AM

[QUOTE=andrew13;3035]he was once a top prospect. then last season had a huge sophmore slump. now he's been traded, and if he can get his game back it could turn out good. he seemed to be be the only person i'd pull in 05/06... i got lots of his parallels and rookies, which i should have sold back then.[/QUOTE]

I pulled one of this auto'ed sn'ed /to 50? cards outta 5/6 UD series one and tossed it up on line and did really, really well with it- I was very surprised, but that was then...........A13 is correct is he is still a decent prospect- such is the story with goaltenders...........

allhockey 08-15-2007 08:29 AM

[QUOTE=go_steelers07;3008]Chris has this one in his market report as one to buy.......... i know he means to hold, but if this is what comes out of these boxes, who in their right mind would even pay $20 per box?[/QUOTE]

your dead on- sadly there is just a ton of this product out there- it is $20-30 buck a box product- despite decent design (the inserts are pretty cool imho) and the 05/06 player selection there is just way too much of it- heck UD had so much of the ICE card stock left over they made that Sunkist regional set outta of the same card stock..........give me about 8 weeks I'll be walking into the same hole- I am looking hard at busting a case of 5/6 UD Rookie Update (for $450) in search of El Sid and/or AO SP gold..........