Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > HOCKEY SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

HOCKEY SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your HOCKEY Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2011, 01:01 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default FOR SALE: 10/11 UD Ultimate Collection Debut Threads Patches /35

Like the title states im selling my partial Debut threads Patch Set. This is the NON-Auto'd version. I am in a financial bind and the money in this set would be a great help to get me out. I know ill regret selling it but you gotta do what your gotta do. i have 28/48 Patches, there all ATLEAST 2 Colors.

Im only looking to sell, not taking trade offers so please dont ask or PM me with those. Below a link will be provided to my bucket where every card is scanned in that will be included in the set. Each card ill be shipped in a one touch for safety. All patches will be put into a Medium flat rate and shipped USPS Priority Mail with DC. Insurance will be discussed but the ultimate decision will be on the buyer shoulders and paid by the buyer.

I have well over $700+ in this set and its BV exceeds $1,300 in its current state.
I would like to get $670 for the whole lot. Im open to some offers but im pretty firm on my price.

PM's work best and will get first answers.

Link to Scans:

http://s844.photobucket.com/albums/a...ads%20Patches/

I know my feeback and posting here is very low, but i have NUMEROUS higher standing members here who will vouch for my honesty and trust!
WashCapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote