Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > HOCKEY SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

HOCKEY SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your HOCKEY Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2011, 05:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default Rick Nash "Famous Fight Straps"

For sale is my 2010-2011 Upper Deck SP Game Used Rick Nash Famous Fight Straps card that is a very low production number. The card is 03/10.

I have this listed on Ebay right now. I am asking 55.00 dollars and I will include Priority 2-3 day Mail for FREE.

The card comes in a 180 Point Hard Plastic Magnetic One-Touch case. The card was opened out of the pack and put IMMEDIATELY into the case.

As you can see in the pictures the card is in near mint/mint condition. I am not a professional grader so I cant say its a 10 and stand behind that. But this card ranks up there with my professionally graded 10 and 9.5 cards. Its a beautiful card and rare. The Fight straps is a nice touch because most Game Used patches are of the jersey itself. This is of the actual fight strap.

I have a Rick Nash and a Vincent Lecavalier Famous Fight Strap card also for sale

I actually have a bunch of cards I am looking to sell. Let me know if there is any interest in buying some of these cards.

I have a 1 of 1 Famous Fabrics Ink Autograph from Bobby Clarke and also a 1 of 1 Famous Fabrics Ink Autograph from Chris Osgood. Both cards came in a slab each so they are 10's in my opinion. I have them for sale.

I have other cards not just hockey for sale. I have a Hollywood dual patch of John Wayne and Joan Crawford (nice card) and selling cheap too.

I have a Famous Fabrics Ink Elliott Gould autograph 1 of 1 (Actor) for sale.

I have a Wade Boggs low production number Autographed baseball card, I have a Kirby Puckett Game Used Jersey Swatch card named "CUTS" with the "C" being the swatch of jersey. All my cards I will include shipping FOR FREE to the lower 48 states and to canada.

Let me know.

Here is the rich nash card though:

10/11 SP Game Used Famous Fight Straps Rick Nash 03/10 LOW PRODUCTION NUMBER! | eBay
Attached Thumbnails
Rick Nash "Famous Fight Straps"-dsc_0092.jpg   Rick Nash "Famous Fight Straps"-dsc_0103.jpg   Rick Nash "Famous Fight Straps"-dsc_0095.jpg  
gotmonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

Available?
JeremyS742 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:26 PM   #3 (permalink)

How much for the Elliott Gould? Thanks
Lenren2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:44 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyS742 View Post
Available?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenren2004 View Post
How much for the Elliott Gould? Thanks
Fail