Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Card Event 4/27/14

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > HOCKEY SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

HOCKEY SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your HOCKEY Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 11:15 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default STAMKOS AUTO LOT: SPA auto RC, SOTT and Ultimate Sigs---$100 DLVD!

Take these away from me....I need some paypal!

SOLD FOR $35 PLUS SHIPPING ON EBAY AND FEES WERE ONLY $4!!!!

Take the sp authentic auto rc and ultimate signatures for $75 delivered. If you don't like the price then don't bother posting

Thanks, Nathan

Last edited by Nathan7070; 06-19-2009 at 06:31 PM.
Nathan7070 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:41 AM   #2 (permalink)

BV means nothing....you can pick up a SOTT $25 and Ult Sig for about $15

The problem is that everybody tries to rip everybody off!
MrSnyder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:51 AM   #3 (permalink)

Thanks for the positive comments!
Old 06-19-2009, 11:54 AM   #4 (permalink)

I'll give you $70 for all of them!! Let me know. You will save on Ebay fees.

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:56 AM   #5 (permalink)

What is up with all the people on this site? Some of the SPA auto RC's go for as much as $70 plus shipping and consistently sell for $55-60. The Ultimate sigs gets $15-25 and the SOTT even got $37.50 lately.

I save 8-10% on fees and you guys want to low ball me like that?
Old 06-19-2009, 12:14 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan7070 View Post
Thanks for the positive comments!
Don't be hatin'....just being realistic. The FW is the money of that group

The problem is that everybody tries to rip everybody off!
MrSnyder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:53 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan7070 View Post
What is up with all the people on this site? Some of the SPA auto RC's go for as much as $70 plus shipping and consistently sell for $55-60. The Ultimate sigs gets $15-25 and the SOTT even got $37.50 lately.

I save 8-10% on fees and you guys want to low ball me like that?
This site.. is the realistic site!! We don't go by BV 99% of the time and we go by demand and sales average. BV is usually only good for trading!!

$70 HJ
Old 06-19-2009, 02:00 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
This site.. is the realistic site!! We don't go by BV 99% of the time and we go by demand and sales average. BV is usually only good for trading!!

$70 HJ
The SPA Auto has gone for $45-$60
The SOTT has gone for $12-$25 (I got mine for $8 & $12)
The Ultimate Sig has gone for $10-$20 (I got mine for $10-$15) I had 6 now have 4(sold one and traded the other)

You subract the ebay fees and I think its fair. The $70 dlvd. I'm going by low sales!!!

Right?

Last edited by hockeyjunkie99; 06-19-2009 at 02:02 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 02:09 PM   #9 (permalink)

I've sold BGS 9.5 Stamkos's for $65, seriously, $70 for those cards is a take and run right now. Just the truth.
JLR0747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:12 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLR0747 View Post
I've sold BGS 9.5 Stamkos's for $65, seriously, $70 for those cards is a take and run right now. Just the truth.
Thanks!!!

You have to remember that when you sell away from ebay to expect less than ebay completed listings. To even think of getting ebay prices on any forum is ludacris.

Everyone that I have sold to here has gotten pretty good deals from me. Discounted below ebay completed listings w/ S & H.

Old 06-19-2009, 06:28 PM   #11 (permalink)

WOW, just got an offer of $35 for my SOTT on ebay and sold it within hours of listing!

You guys are all smoking the look at the lowest prices and assume crack pipe!
Old 06-19-2009, 06:57 PM   #13 (permalink)

Sorry junkie but to quote prices from a month or over ago is BS. 60 for the SPA and 20 each for the others is a pretty damn fair deal. As the last couple SOTT have gone for 29 and 35 (the one in question). If you dont want to buy, dont buy! Just dont go cherry picking for the lowest prices and call that the end all be all.
Old 06-19-2009, 07:00 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoexBondo View Post
Sorry junkie but to quote prices from a month or over ago is BS. 60 for the SPA and 20 each for the others is a pretty damn fair deal. As the last couple SOTT have gone for 29 and 35 (the one in question). If you dont want to buy, dont buy! Just dont go cherry picking for the lowest prices and call that the end all be all.
I was just showing him what I paid. That is all.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with his prices. I just let him know what I would pay and made the offer. I can turn around and sell the 2 SOTT that I have now and make 3x+ the profit I paid for them.

My point was that if he is trying to sell the card off ebay he should give a better deal than the completed auctions.

Old 06-19-2009, 07:14 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyjunkie99 View Post
My point was that if he is trying to sell the card off ebay he should give a better deal than the completed auctions.

I don't see it that way. A card is a card, no matter where you buy it from. You shouldn't have to give discounts on a message board just because there is no ebay fees. Current market says 100.00 shiping included is a fair price, and is pretty dead on with CURRENT values. Maybe he sells it for 90 and thats fair on the lower end, but to expect him to sell for 70, well thats getting the 2 non RC autos for 7.50 a piece! Ridiculous!
Old 06-19-2009, 07:48 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
I don't see it that way. A card is a card, no matter where you buy it from. You shouldn't have to give discounts on a message board just because there is no ebay fees. Current market says 100.00 shiping included is a fair price, and is pretty dead on with CURRENT values. Maybe he sells it for 90 and thats fair on the lower end, but to expect him to sell for 70, well thats getting the 2 non RC autos for 7.50 a piece! Ridiculous!
I do not think you are getting my point....LOL

I would rather buy from ebay for $60 than pay $60 for the same card here. You have a less chance of getting ripped off and the buyer takes it in the arse after the ebay fees. That is one of the main points to sell off of ebay.

Old 06-19-2009, 09:54 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyjunkie99 View Post
I do not think you are getting my point....LOL

I would rather buy from ebay for $60 than pay $60 for the same card here. You have a less chance of getting ripped off and the buyer takes it in the arse after the ebay fees. That is one of the main points to sell off of ebay.
Exactly!! Don't sell a card on a forum and expect the same as ebay. The reason to sell on a forum is to get a quick deal and save fee's. If your going to want ebay prices...LIST YOUR CARD ON EBAY AND GO AWAY!!!
Old 06-19-2009, 10:15 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
Exactly!! Don't sell a card on a forum and expect the same as ebay. The reason to sell on a forum is to get a quick deal and save fee's. If your going to want ebay prices...LIST YOUR CARD ON EBAY AND GO AWAY!!!

Is that in the TOS of these boards? Ebay pricing not allowed? Current market pricing not allowed? People could just slap a card shops prices on their cards right? Full book, right? The reason to sell anywhere is to sell a fricking card! The reason you buy off a board is to not go through the hassle of waiting on an auction to bid, or because you see a chance to get a rare card before thousands see it on ebay, not because you EXPECT a great deal. Anyone who says "I give money off ebay prices on the boards" is either lying, a complete MORON or both.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:55 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Is that in the TOS of these boards? Ebay pricing not allowed? Current market pricing not allowed? People could just slap a card shops prices on their cards right? Full book, right? The reason to sell anywhere is to sell a fricking card! The reason you buy off a board is to not go through the hassle of waiting on an auction to bid, or because you see a chance to get a rare card before thousands see it on ebay, not because you EXPECT a great deal. Anyone who says "I give money off ebay prices on the boards" is either lying, a complete MORON or both.

I guess your not up to speed on the world of forums!! On any forum the seller usually gives a small break on the card over ebay. I am not saying the $70 by HJ was a good offer. If the ebay prices are $100 for the 3 cards then say $90 is a fair price. I am not okay with people expecting to get a steal on a board! Example of what I am talking about is say card sells on ebay for $50+3 shipping, with fees and shipping the seller would get a gross payment of $$45 after they shipped card to buyer. If the seller sells on the board for $49 shipped it saves the buyer $3 and the seller makes a few dollars more. This is what I am refering to.. Boards are good for sellers they get there $ faster and buyer gets a few dollars off. If you look at the sales on any board you will see that the buyer gets the card LOWER then Ebay prices. So your last statement accounts for 99% of the board members!! and makes no sense
Old 06-19-2009, 10:57 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
And yes you can set the card price at whatever you want, there is no rule but if you expect to sell it then that's not a good idea.
Old 06-20-2009, 02:12 AM   #21 (permalink)

MODS please delete this thread as I will no longer be selling on these boards.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:35 PM   #22 (permalink)

Nathan, don't feel that way...seriously, it's the way the boards always are, and it's not just this board, actually I've found the people on this board actually pay a better price than those over at SCF...some of the members over there really suck...as for joexbondo not being up to speed that's a farce, he's an experienced trader at other sites and I respect his opinion a great deal. Let's face it, we all want to sell cards for as much as we can get out of them, some cards will garner a high price, some won't...like others said, that SPA FW Stamkos is the meat and potatoes of that offer and I think $100 for the entire lot of cards was a fair offer and yeah... they sell for both less and more at the same time. But in all fairness, I think it's rude to highjack the thread by quoting lower prices that you've been able to acquire these cards for and shoving them down the OP's throat. you could have just moved on and ignored the thread.
jbmmadman is offline   Reply With Quote