Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > HOCKEY SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

HOCKEY SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your HOCKEY Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2012, 12:15 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraandMelliesDaddy View Post
Everything I did was in plain sight, it was you who decided to post private information about me and also one of your buyers.
And everything you did was sleazy. You keep claiming foul about your ridiculous offer, but all you're doing is proving you made a stupid low offer and you're embarrassed by it. You opened the door there with your snide "math, try it some time," remark. I put on evidence of your shady math, sorry if that upset you. You keep saying I opened fire, all I did was respond. Like I said, either you had to get your opinion out there, or you wanted me to offer you a lower price. You could've just moved on in either case. But you didn't.

As far as my offer on eBay is concerned. I blacked out the guy's name. I left one little detail unblacked in my original shot, and it was up for maybe 5 seconds. I removed it, edited, put it back up until you saw it (so you couldn't claim I was just making up the number), and removed it. I made a mistake in the first instance, but I cleaned it up.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:20 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboooler View Post
I made a mistake in the first instance, but I cleaned it up.
You made a lot of mistakes. You released a lot of private information.
frozenntimesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:26 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraandMelliesDaddy View Post
You made a lot of mistakes. You released a lot of private information.
Please list all the private information I released? As far as I can tell, it's two offers made by way of the internet... not exactly private. Anything else?

And I tried to keep this in a PM, you wanted to act hard in the thread. I have nothing to hide.

EDIT (so I don't have to bump this garbage): If a mod would like to clean this thread up for me, that would be great. I would've preferred to leave the bickering out of a for sale thread. Feel free to delete any of my posts outside of the OP. Thanks.

Last edited by gamboooler; 10-08-2012 at 12:47 AM.
gamboooler is offline   Reply With Quote