Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   HOCKEY SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/hockey-singles-buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   FS: All my hockey as a lot (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/hockey-singles-buy-sell-trade/376104-fs-all-my-hockey-lot.html)

gamboooler 09-29-2012 09:09 PM

FS: All my hockey as a lot

As my price has come out through the course of this thread... $275 dlvd. to Canada/Int'l (Express) and $250 dlvd. within U.S.

46 cards; all found here: [url=http://s969.photobucket.com/albums/ae172/itsvelvethoop/HOCKEY/?start=all]HOCKEY pictures by itsvelvethoop - Photobucket[/url]

Will also trade the whole lot for one or two non-hockey cards.

gamboooler 10-01-2012 02:24 PM

Price lowered.

gamboooler 10-03-2012 03:16 PM

Up, up, and away.

Wolfie3300 10-04-2012 10:39 AM

I wish I could make an offer on the lot. Some nice cards, hopefully it's still available when I have the funds to make a suitable offer. I personally like to negotiate based on making both parties happy, and I know you said don't ask for lowest price, but could you give me your "wanted" price via PM that would be acceptable to you.

frozenntimesports 10-04-2012 11:35 AM

No offense, but there are a lot of $1 & $2 cards in this lot. Its hard to see $350 in this lot.

gamboooler 10-04-2012 12:57 PM

[QUOTE=KaraandMelliesDaddy;3419681]No offense, but there are a lot of $1 & $2 cards in this lot. Its hard to see $350 in this lot.[/QUOTE]

Is this a negotiating tactic or narcissism?

coolcards 10-05-2012 12:24 PM

i could offer 250 pm me either way

DetectiveChrome 10-05-2012 01:25 PM

[QUOTE=KaraandMelliesDaddy;3419681]No offense, but there are a lot of $1 & $2 cards in this lot. Its hard to see $350 in this lot.[/QUOTE]

Price police in full force!

You should be hired as a BO consultant and price everyone's threads.

DetectiveChrome 10-05-2012 01:26 PM

If you end up breaking up this lot, PM me a price on the Colborne. Thanks

Tivo32 10-06-2012 11:48 PM

If breaking up, I'd be interested in the Landeskog patch and Schneider FW

gamboooler 10-07-2012 11:49 AM

Not breaking it up, sorry guys.

Mr.Tree93 10-07-2012 12:28 PM

[QUOTE=coolcards;3425639]i could offer 250 pm me either way[/QUOTE]

Agree with this person can't see it going for over $250. But GL with sale anyways.

gamboooler 10-07-2012 07:59 PM

[QUOTE=Mr.Tree93;3434787]Agree with this person can't see it going for over $250. But GL with sale anyways.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks for your opinion...

frozenntimesports 10-07-2012 10:00 PM

[QUOTE=gamboooler;3419983]Is this a negotiating tactic or narcissism?[/QUOTE]

No, I don't negotiate until a real offer is on the table, $350 clearly is not.

Narcissism. Nah. Its called Math. Try it some time.

gamboooler 10-07-2012 10:26 PM

[QUOTE=KaraandMelliesDaddy;3438115]No, I don't negotiate until a real offer is on the table, $350 clearly is not.

Narcissism. Nah. Its called Math. Try it some time.[/QUOTE]

Like the $200 you offered on the lot of prospect autos I sold for $325 on eBay?

frozenntimesports 10-07-2012 11:03 PM

OK turd blossom, you begged for it.

Luongo Patch 25
Landeskog Patch 20
MacLeish Auto 5
Johnasen-Smith 5
Wishart 2
Rinaldo 2
Lander 5
Myers/Miller/Stafford 35
Wheeler 1
Miller 1
Miller Jersey 3
O'Brien 2
Oberg 2
Phaneuf 2
Plante 1
Plekanec 2
Richards 1
Della Rovere 2
Roy/Bourque 10
Roy 5
Ryan 10
Schneider 8
Sheppard 1
Staal 1
Staal/Bergeron 3
Toews 5
Vitale 1
Backes 2
Blum 5
Bobrovsky 10
Brown 2
Montreal Red 2
Caron 5
Colborne 8
Coffey 5
Cole 1
Cogliano 2
Duchene 5
Emelin 3
Falk 2
Filewich 1
Filio 2
Gretzky/Lucky 20
Hamill 3
Hedman/Myers 6
Hedman 6

These are all aggressive numbers. Not sure anyone is going to pay $25 for a patch card of a backup goaltender in Luongo.

I sold my Sabres #/5 Artifacts triple jersey for $18

Gretzky and Lucky should get $20 but there is no guarantee

You are aware that Jonathan Filewich has been playing in Europe for the last three years, right?

So yeah, I don't see $350. As I discussed in my email sending you the $200 offer for the lot you got $350 for on eBay (or I should say $290 or so after fees) is that I buy for resale at 30% off of eBay prices and if you don't like that then just pass.

So there you go, its not the price police, its math.

gamboooler 10-07-2012 11:30 PM

LOL easy bottom-feeder. Couldn't keep it in the PM? Of course not, you think you're important. Like I said, narcissism... no one in this thread cares about your opinion on pricing. You offered $200 for something I sold for $325 on eBay. I don't know what system of "math" you use where eBay fees are 20%... but it's 11% for the first $50 and 6% on the next $275 aka $22. I'm a TRS and I get 20% off that, so $17.60. You offered $200 on something I got $307 for. (I also opted-in on the return policy, and I got an extra break in fees, but I won't hold you to that as you'd have no way of knowing). Man... what a great offer for me. And I did just pass. I said "No thanks," and moved on. Why on Earth would I sell to you for that much less when I'm a TRS on eBay and it's no sweat off my back to go there? Thirty percent for something I can easily do? LOL

Now, here we have a lot listed at a price and OBO. You are free to make an offer. You didn't because you're a bottom-feeding coward and probably wanted to pay like $150 for the lot. $20 for the Landeskog? I stopped right there so I have no idea what the total is. Just guessing based off my history with you. You were free to just pass and move on. I, in no way whatsoever, solicited your commentary on what the lot is worth. But, you couldn't help yourself. I tried to keep this in a PM, but you want to have it out here.

So we have a guy who offered $250 in this thread, and we have this on eBay:
Removed image - he got the point.

I blacked out the personal info, because it's none of your business. Notice how apparently someone else thinks he can buy at $250 and make a profit. Hmmm... weird. But you would know. I should take your gorilla math over his or mine.

What's absolutely hilarious about this is A) you have a recent thread where you called someone a "low-baller" and B) you have a Dylan Bundy BC AU listed at $200 on COMC! Even if you're auto-accepting at 50%, you're still at least $40 (or 75%+) over market. Get real man. All of this should have been avoided by you either making an offer or moving on.

edit: Removed image - he got the point.

frozenntimesports 10-07-2012 11:43 PM

[QUOTE=gamboooler;3438753]LOL easy bottom-feeder. Couldn't keep it in the PM?[/QUOTE]

You were the a$$clown who decided to post private messaging in a public post... and now you've done it again.

[QUOTE=gamboooler;3438753]edit: Forgot to remove one piece of info from screen shot.[/QUOTE]
Why on earth would you post a non-connected eBayer's offer history on here? Please do me a favor and block me from bidding on your stuff just in case by accident I want to buy from you. If I were Greenthings I'd be beyond pissed off at you for this.

Just keep trying for $350. The longer this lockout drags on, the closer that lot gets to $200, and then $150.

[QUOTE=gamboooler;3438753] A) you have a recent thread where you called someone a "low-baller"[/QUOTE]

I'd sure like you to link to that because I do not recall doing so unless it was in jest.

[QUOTE=gamboooler;3438753] and B) you have a Dylan Bundy BC AU listed at $200 on COMC![/QUOTE]

Then don't buy it. I believe the other one is listed at $140. Sorry I am not a slave to Beckett.

gamboooler 10-07-2012 11:52 PM

Also, if you note, I was willing to take $330 on eBay, where I'd be shipping Express to Canada ($38), and I'd be paying $18 in fees, so $274. Given that you think I have $250 in resale (yes, I caved and added it up), I hardly think I'm being unrealistic. You never even made an offer, so you have no idea what my bottom price is. You expect people to give you their "lowest price," and then you respond with some drivel about needing a 30% cushion and wanting something lower than their "lowest price." I'm sorry, I'm an adult. I will negotiate with those willing to negotiate. I have no time for people who expect me to negotiate for the both of us down to a price, and then they offer something below that price.

frozenntimesports 10-07-2012 11:55 PM

[QUOTE=gamboooler;3438871]Also, if you note, I was willing to take $330 on eBay, where I'd be shipping Express to Canada ($38), and I'd be paying $18 in fees, so $274. Given that you think I have $250 in resale (yes, I caved and added it up), I hardly think I'm being unrealistic. You never even made an offer, so you have no idea what my bottom price is. You expect people to give you their "lowest price," and then you respond with some drivel about needing a 30% cushion and wanting something lower than their "lowest price." I'm sorry, I'm an adult. I will negotiate with those willing to negotiate. I have no time for people who expect me to negotiate for the both of us down to a price, and then they offer something below that price.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you are reading me right. I didn't say that to you until after you opened fire. I didn't ever make an offer. I thought your starting point was way off. You saw my math. Unless Landeskog is a $100 card (doubtful) my math is right.

I negotiate with those willing to negotiate too. I thought I was doing you a favor, my mistake. If I offended you I apologize.

gamboooler 10-07-2012 11:58 PM

[QUOTE=KaraandMelliesDaddy;3438834]You were the a$$clown who decided to post private messaging in a public post... and now you've done it again.

Why on earth would you post a non-connected eBayer's offer history on here? Please do me a favor and block me from bidding on your stuff just in case by accident I want to buy from you. If I were Greenthings I'd be beyond pissed off at you for this.

Just keep trying for $350. The longer this lockout drags on, the closer that lot gets to $200, and then $150.

I'd sure like you to link to that because I do not recall doing so unless it was in jest.

Then don't buy it. I believe the other one is listed at $140. Sorry I am not a slave to Beckett.[/QUOTE]

What does Beckett have to do with anything? I'm talking about recent sales: [url=http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=dylan+bundy+chrome+auto*+-bgs+-ref*&_sacat=0&_odkw=dylan+bundy+chrome+auto*+-ref*+-bgs+-beckett&_osacat=0&_from=R40&LH_Complete=1]dylan bundy chrome auto -bgs -ref | eBay[/url]

You don't have to worry about me blocking you, I'm not brain-dead. I don't think I'll be accepting one of your offers.

Here's a link to your lowballer thread: [URL="http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/hockey/375810-thank-you-comc-lowballer.html"]http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/hockey/375810-thank-you-comc-lowballer.html[/URL]. What was that about posting what other people offer?

And are you upset I mentioned what you previously offered on my other lot? Why? If it was on the up-and-up, you should have nothing to worry about. If you're embarrassed about it, then maybe you should have thought about that before you made it or at least before you started price policing the thread.

frozenntimesports 10-08-2012 12:01 AM

[QUOTE=gamboooler;3438899]And are you upset I mentioned what you previously offered on my other lot?[/QUOTE]

Because it was private information.

gamboooler 10-08-2012 12:01 AM

[QUOTE=KaraandMelliesDaddy;3438890]I don't think you are reading me right. I didn't say that to you until after you opened fire. I didn't ever make an offer. I thought your starting point was way off. You saw my math. Unless Landeskog is a $100 card (doubtful) my math is right.

I negotiate with those willing to negotiate too. I thought I was doing you a favor, my mistake. If I offended you I apologize.[/QUOTE]

Doing me a favor? LOL, yeah... you aren't narcissistic at all. I'm sorry I didn't take your charity.

You don't negotiate at all. You expect to have a price handed to you, and then you want to go lower. You scrape the bottom of the barrel.

Like I said, I will not deal with you in the future, and you can ignore or avoid my threads all together.

gamboooler 10-08-2012 12:03 AM

[QUOTE=KaraandMelliesDaddy;3438916]Because it was private information.[/QUOTE]

LOL, but you have no problem with bombing someone's thread to try and get a lower price? That's the line?

frozenntimesports 10-08-2012 12:06 AM

[QUOTE=gamboooler;3438934]LOL, but you have no problem with bombing someone's thread to try and get a lower price? That's the line?[/QUOTE]

Everything I did was in plain sight, it was you who decided to post private information about me and also one of your buyers.